New Oscars Party Theme + Free Printables

Oscars Party Ideas

The Oscars party that I teased a couple weeks ago is finally up! Get ready to host a fun night of celeb sightings at your place on February 27th!

You can find full details on the party + more pictures right here. You’ll also find links to download all of the different free printables in the same spot (napkin wraps, patterns, popcorn labels, & more), or if you want to quickly download everything all at once, see the bottom of this post for the full list! I also made a blank version of the decorative labels in case you want to use these printables for something else. You really could tailor them to any sort of occasion. I keep thinking “engagement party” for some reason…or maybe a “bumble bee” baby shower. ENJOY! =)

Oscars Party Ideas

Oscars Party Ideas

Oscars Party Ideas

Oscars Party Ideas

Oscars Party Ideas

Oscars Party Ideas

{click links to download printables in high-res PDF format}

Hollywood Glam “Envelope” Napkin Wraps
Hollywood Glam Labels – Best Picture Nominees
Hollywood Glam Labels – BLANK
Hollywood Glam Patterns (sized at 11×17)
Hollywood Glam Place Cards
Hollywood Glam Round Tags (for drink charms)
Hollywood Glam Popcorn Bag Labels

38 responses to “New Oscars Party Theme + Free Printables”

1. Yep. AMAZING. All kinds of amazing, in fact.

2. Oh my gosh, this is amazing! I would love to attend an Oscar party that was this chic…

3. Wow! I love everything about this party! The colors, the patterns, it’s all amazing! This definitely puts our pizza and jammies tradition to shame…going to have to up my game!

4. Love the bold colors! Truly just stunning!

5. jen says:

wow this is a really great ideas! I’m speechless. love them all :)

6. Elsa Corsi says:

True eye candy! L o V e all of your beautiful inspirations!

7. Dublin Rings says:

Love the concept, very unique and looks amazing.

8. Denise says:

Thank you so much … Love Them !!

9. I just love this! the colors and graphics are great!

10. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

11. Megan B says:

I love the Oscars!! The idea of the napkins wrapped with “And the Winner Is” is so cute. Great ideas :-)

12. A very strong color theme here, and the card art work is exciting and really adds a sense of occasion. Will have to use this as an inspiration for the next party!

13. Tara says:

I LOVE the drink tags, very clever

14. great roundup!! Love this. Now I want to host an Oscars party. I posted a link to your roundup on my other site (

15. amanda says:

This is probably a dumb question, but how do you type text on the ‘blank’ printables? As in for name cards, how to I type someone’s name on them? Thanks for your help, and for the free printables, they are awesome!

• jenn s. says:

Hi Amanda –
      Not a dumb question at all! You’ll need to open them in a program that allows text boxes and/or editing to add the text. If you don’t have the full version of Acrobat or a design software program like photoshop or illustrator, try looking for a free online solution like this one:

And if that doesn’t work out, just enlist the help of a friend with design software… or cute handwriting ;) Good luck!

P.S. I just asked about this on Twitter, and someone suggested trying

16. Michelle says:

Love it! What a great look for a fun Oscars party! It seems that the Hollywood Glam Labels – Best Picture Nominees are sized for a 12 x 18. Is there any way it can be sized for 8 1/2 x 11 so I can print them at home? Thanks!

17. Michelle says:

Nevermind! I scaled it to 70% and it printed perfectly!