Modern Robot Birthday Party + Free Printables!

Modern Robot Birthday Party Ideas

There are tons of fantastic details in this colorful & modern Robot Birthday Party that the talented Jasmine from The Couture Cakery created for her son, Blake! From cool robot graphics and Robot Liquid Fuel” bottle labels to round crackers shaped like and labeled “Gears“, Jasmine found so many creative ways bring this party theme to life!

And speaking of the robot graphics… guess what? Jasmine is offering free downloads of all the robot labels & tags exclusively for HWTM readers! Bottle wraps, candy bar wraps, favor tags, and more. Pretty cool, right? Yes…we thought so too! (And if you prefer personalized versions of the printables, those are available too!)

Modern Robot Birthday Party Ideas

Modern Robot Birthday Party Ideas

Read on for lots more fabulous pics (as captured by Thomas Beaman), party details from Jasmine, and a link to download the free robot printables!

Modern Robot Birthday Party Ideas

Modern Robot Birthday Party Ideas

Modern Robot Birthday Party Ideas

Modern Robot Birthday Party Ideas

Modern Robot Birthday Party Ideas

Modern Robot Birthday Party Ideas

Modern Robot Birthday Party Ideas

Modern Robot Birthday Party Ideas

PARTY DETAILS, as told by Jasmine

“My adorable son Blake turned 4 recently and we celebrated his birthday with his friends at My Gym. He is always walking around saying he is a robot, so I thought it would be a great theme for his party!

I started with designing the invitation using an great robot image. The color scheme for the sweets table was based on the invitation colors which included red, blues, greens and yellow.

I went on a mission finding robot decor and discovered Robot Island. I ordered some great vintage looking robots which were the perfect touch to the table.

I found robot favors (rubber ducky robot, game book, and robot toys) at Oriental Trading. I also ordered the plates, napkins and robot lollipops from Oriental Trading too.

The sweets table included: personalized Hershey bars and Hershey Nuggets, chocolate dipped pretzels and marshmallow pops, round crackers shaped like gears, Twizzlers, M&Ms, cupcakes and jello cups.

I ordered the little wooden spoons and twine for the jello cups from Garnish.

I’ve been wanting to incorporate a bunting design on a cake and created the bunting on Blake’s cake with paper letters I cut into triangle and hot glued to white floral wire. I used red and white straws from Garnish for the posts.

I am offering FREE printables of this collection to HWTM readers! Click here to download them. They include robot circle cut outs, candy bar and Hershey Nugget wrappers, water bottle wraps, 1″ circle punch outs, and gift tag. You can also order personalized items from this collection at my etsy shop.”

Photography by: Thomas Beaman

40 responses to “Modern Robot Birthday Party + Free Printables!”

1. Jareb Mackin says:

Awww Man we just had my son’s 3rd B-day party and we did a robot theme. I wish I would have found this before then, great job, awesome ideas

• HiLLjO says:

Here, here. She did a great job.Love the Oriental Trading Rubber Ducks, Frosted Robot Suckers and the adorable square robot plates!!!

2. Debbie DeLoach says:

Too Cute.

3. Katrina says:

Those Robot Pops are amazing! And I am not even crazy over robots :)

4. Ava says:

It never fails that I find the best ideas AFTER I’m done throwing a party with the same theme! Lol. I just had a robot party for my boys about 2 weeks ago. This is fabulously done. :)

5. Someone asked and the plastic shot glasses are from JB Prince. And yes…Shery K is credited for the graphics on the printables when you download them. She did a great job!

6. Garnish says:

Jasmine – fabulous.creative.fun!! Great party…thanks for the Garnish shout out!

7. Jeannette Rivas says:

WOW!! This is one of the CUTEST parties I have ever seen!!! Oh and I LOVE jello in shot glasses, I’m doing that for my Monster Bash! Outstanding work!

8. Jasmine Clouser says:

Thanks for the wonderful comments! I would love to thank Thomas Beaman Photography (www.thomasbeaman.com) for taking the fabulous photos.

9. What a great looking party! And how nice of you to give such cool printables. I am sure your son had a blast!

10. I love boy parties! So beautiful and creative! The bright colors are awesome. Thanks for the inspiration.

11. http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/ says:

Too Cute! Love the M&Ms in the shot glasses

12. SOOO cute!! I have a little boy with a birthday coming up and this is definitely inspiring me!!

13. chelle says:

What a colorful fun party! There were so many creative ideas; I especially love the “gears”, “robot liquid fuel”, and the jello cups presentation. Cute! Thank you for the free printables. I’m off to check out the etsy shop now.

14. Cool robot party, love the colors!

15. Steve says:

Incredible display! Jasmine has such a talent for these dessert tables and Thomas Beaman captures the details beautifully.

16. Adriana says:

Awesome party, great ideas! Thanks for the inspiration!

17. soraida says:

i will like to know where did you get the red paper bags ?

18. keecam says:

Oh my goodness-I absolutely am smitten by this party! I have been looking forever for Robot printables and now you are offering them for free????? Oh how awesome are you!? THANK YOU SO MUCH :)

19. Page Berghoffer says:

I am curious where the background came from, I love the circle background.
    If someone could let me know, i am looking at renting colorful curtains, but an easier background would be awesome!!!!
    Thanks!!!!

20. janice says:

i love your party! what a great concept. i want to do something special for my son’s 2nd birthday and am having trouble creating the focal point….what did you use as the backdrop for your dessert table?

21. Megan Q says:

I live this site! Such unique and inspiring ideas.

22. Dana says:

Loved the Robot theme…just curious if you had any ideas for a Super Mario birthday party???????????

23. Christina says:

This party idea was amazing. I especially loved that you did the theme according to what your son was into at the time. The “robot liquid fuel” and “gears” made of crackers were so simple but added so much to the overall theme! I hope to use some of your ideas for my son’s birthday…he is only 5 months old…lol =)

24. Shannon says:

Jasmine! This party is adorable. I’ve been wanting to book a My Gym party but have hesitated because I wanted to be able to personalize it more. I would love any feedback on how you you were able to achieve this. It’s the best of both worlds (beautiful and FUN)!!!

25. Shannon says:

What did you use to create the polka dot backdrop?

26. Denise Schmalbach says:

I have searched so many websites, and none have been more helpful with ideas, inspiration and how to put things all together! I am due in three weeks with my third child, so your sharing helps more than you would ever know!

27. Jules says:

Thanks so much for the inspiration! Is there a subscriber signup for the blog or newsletters?? I can’t find it. Thanks again! :)

28. Sarah says:

Hi there, thanks so much for the gorgeous party inspiration! I’m over in Sydney Australia and am currently planning my son’s 5th birthday next month. Luckily for me it’s a robot theme! I love what you’ve put together and would love to make the most of your free downloads but the link doesn’t seem to work for me. I hope it’s not cheeky to aks if you’d email me the PDF directly? sarahlmunroATgmail.com?

29. Lori Z. says:

Thank you so much for these printables! We’re wrapping granola bars with these–thanks again!

30. Kellie Hollister says:

Such a darling party! Can I ask what size of shot glasses those are for the M&Ms and Jello? Are they glass or plastic and where did you get them? Sorry for all the questions, just loved everything about this party.

31. Tiffany says:

Thanks for ideas! My lil guy is turning 3 soon & he,seems to love robots. I am definitely going to use the printouts :)

32. Jeannine Shields says:

Thank you so much for sharing this printable.