“Leopard, Lace, & Love” for Valentine’s Day

Leopard Lace Love Valentine's Day Party Theme

Is this “Leopard, Lace, and LOVE” theme fabulous or what?! Although it was originally dreamed up for Valentine’s Day, this look would translate beautifully to a lingerie bridal shower or bachelorette party too!

The sweet Andrea of Dolce Drive created/styled this shoot and designed all the paper goods. Favorite DIY details include pink paper cones trimmed with black lace and mini bow-ties, striped straws dressed up with Valentine tags, and monochromatic clusters of Tootsie pops displayed in red pails adorned with white lace. And JUST when you think things can’t possibly get any cuter, Andrea’s adorable daughter makes a cameo at the end, complete with black ruffle dress and a giant red flower in her hair!

Leopard Lace Love Valentine's Day Party Theme

Read on for lots more gorgeous pics, as captured by photographer Heather Renee, + party details and shopping resources from Andrea

Leopard Lace Love Valentine's Day Party Theme

Leopard Lace Love Valentine's Day Party Theme

Leopard Lace Love Valentine's Day Party Theme

Leopard Lace Love Valentine's Day Party Theme

Leopard Lace Love Valentine's Day Party Theme

Leopard Lace Love Valentine's Day Party Theme

PARTY DETAILS, as told by Andrea

I wanted to create a theme that featured leopard and lace for a fun grown-up feel, as well as pink and polka dots elements to keep things relevant for little ones. I envisioned a beautiful room filled with dressed-up gifts, sweet treats, pretty flowers, and other fun goodies… a special atmosphere for a very special Valentine… whether that person is a mom, wife, husband, child, girlfriend, or someone else that deserves to be spoiled!

The location of this shoot was Heather Renee‘s home. I knew I wanted something with texture and a warm, rich feel to it, and the entrance of her home was just perfect!

I came in with all the treats and sweets, linens, gifts boxes, and paper goods (which I designed myself). Heather and I are big HomeGoods fans so we found it funny but not surprising that we both had purchased the same decorative vintage cart! (She for her photo props and me for my tables.) I originally planned to use my cart as the centerpiece, but when i saw that she had one too, I knew I had to use them both! She also lent me her gorgeous black candelabra and a few little ornaments that were on the table.

The adorable little lady in the black ruffle dress is my very own Sabrina Nicole, and the handsome puglet is Monty, Heather’s little one. =)

– Paper Goods and Party Design/Styling: Dolce Drive
– Photography by Heather Renee Photography
– Heart-shaped Cookies & Round White Cookies: CookieLicious by Jeannette
– Raspberry Macaroons: Mr Ganache
– Pink and Lace Kinky Kones: Celebrate Today the Superchick Way
– Love Soap and Heart-Shaped Ornaments: Pier One Imports
– Pink and Ruffle Table Runner: A to Zebra Celebrations
– The red flower in Sabrina’s hair:
– {Candy used: milk chocolate Sixlets, cherry pops, marshmallow hearts}

36 responses to ““Leopard, Lace, & Love” for Valentine’s Day”

1. Bird says:

One of my faves this year!! LOVE IT!!!The attention to detail is fab! LOVE the cones!!!

2. Andrea Fraga says:

Reading this as I wipe a few tears of joy and feeling like the luckiest girl in the world. You are a true gem, your style and talent inspire so many. You are truly who motivated me to embrace something that I feel so passionate about. You are my go to source for happiness, a place where I can dream and feel connected with the party world. Thank You a zillion times, for your sweet post, for your warm welcome and replies via email and for letting Dolce Drive be a little part of this phenomenal amazing website you have so beautifully created. Thank YOU so very much! Cheers and many xoxo, Andrea~ Dolce Drive

3. christie says:

Where is that adorable black dress from that the little girl is wearing? Love it!

4. I’m in AWE of this Lil Cute Party as usual ANDREA ur parties always seem to AMAZE me wit PRETTY !!!!CONGRATULATIONS …

5. Andrea – all I can say is WOW! You totally have outdone yourself & everything is so beautiful. I love all the details & the “softness’ that comes out from looking at the photos. Your daughter is an absolute doll! How can you even stand it? Congrats on making it on HWTM – it is a DREAM of mine to one day be featured on here! Keep up the great work! =)

6. Talk about naughty & nice! LOVE this shoot!

7. Frances says:

This is fabulous, sexy, and cute! True talent! I love it. Makes me want to celebrate LOVE any day of the year. Fantastic job Dolce Drive! :)

8. Aileen Siclait says:

Leopard, Lace, and LOVE what is their not to love about it! It is absolutely gorgeous. The combination is amazing. I want it all.

9. So beautiful love love and her daughter is so adorable

10. Andrea Fraga says:

Thanks everyone. Christie, the dress is from Saks Fifth Avenue. The photographer let her borrow it for the shoot. =)

11. Vanessa says:

Andrea is an inspiration to us all! She is incredibly gifted and such a creative spirit! She truly loves what she does and it shows in her fairytale-like work. Much love to her!

12. Tanya says:

I love all of this! Dolce Drive is amazing as well as the wonderful photographer HRP…..this is anyone’s dream valentine….The details are beyond gorgeous not to mention the creativity, don’t they make it look easy? it’s not it’s pure talent these wonderful ladies share. Beautiful spread HWTM!

13. Katie says:

Gorgeous! That pug is hilarious!

14. Jackie says:

Fabulous!! I love it all!! DD is amazing!!

15. Vanessa Molina says:

OMG!!! I fell head over heels in love again with this table setting…it stole my heart. My husband and kids will now be jealous of Dolce Drive. I love your work, but WOW!!! I can surely celebrate Valentines now. Stunning, absolutely stunning.

16. Megan Rowe says:

I am just so in love with Heather Renee’s photos, and Andrea Fraga’s creativity!
    It makes me feel so ready for the big V day! I love it all !

17. marti oner says:

I love this!!! You are simply fabulous Andrea!!! God bless you and your talent!! And of course your little princess!!! My girl!!! Love you!

18. annabelle says:

This is totally LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! Everything screams LOVE here! And I am in love with this!!!! Andrea you totally rocked this one baby!!!