Tantalize your senses with this incredibly gorgeous bridal shower created by Carolyn Chen of The Special Day... Carolyn used the five senses as her inspiration for this unique shower theme. My sense of SIGHT is definitely in overdrive due to the delicious eye-candy photos alone!
From the calming aesthetic to the classic decor, every bride deserves this kind of pampering at her bridal shower. The “big day” is stressful enough, right?! The use of all-white flowers, tropical greenery and white/clear vessels and serving trays creates the same sense of serenity you might find at a spa. And then there’s the food… which could more accurately be described as “little edible masterpieces”. They are almost too pretty to eat!
Read on for more incredible photos + the mouthwatering menu details. . .
PARTY DETAILS from Carolyn…
The theme was inspired by the five senses…
1. Sight – beautiful decor & eye candy
2. Sound – they had fun music playing in the background the whole event!
3. Touch – all different sorts of textures with the linens, etc
4. Taste – the delicious menu, fit for a foodie!
5. Smell – guests were able to create custom perfumes as their favor at the scent station created by Kamilyin!
Stuffed Mushrooms, Pancetta Wrapped Prawns, Caprese Salad, Salad Bouquet, Mushroom Risotto, Lamb Lollipops, and Wild Alaskan Black Cod
Coconut Cheesecake, Espresso Choux, Valrhona Caramel Truffles, Peanut Butter Mousse Cup, Butterscotch Pot de Creme, Raspberry Blondies, and Lemon Olive Oil with Candied Ginger
Michael Pozzan Cabernet Sauvigon Russian River Valley 2008, Michael Pozzan Chardonnay Russian River Valley 2009, KARMA Sparkling Wine, Water with Lemon & Orange Slices, and Lemon Iced Tea.
- Planner/Designer: Carolyn Chen of The Special Day
- Photographer: Dave Richards Photography
- Catering: Raul Porciuncula
- Florals: The Mille Fiori
- Linens: Wildflower Linen
- Rentals: Signature Party Rentals & chiavarichairrentals.com
- Printed Goods: Paper-Girl
- Scent Station: Kamilyin
- Submitted by: Be Inspired PR