Fabulous Coco Chanel Inspired Baby Shower

Coco Chanel Baby Shower Ideas

We’re totally smitten with this gorgeous Coco Chanel Inspired Baby Shower designed by Blair Britt Weddings and Events… how about you?! From the stunning florals and amazing ruffle cake to the {very theme-appropriate} scent station and soft pink & gray color palette, every element of this shower is downright lovely & inviting… perfect for welcoming a sweet baby girl!

One of my favorite details has to be the the clever incorporation of the iconic perfume label into the decor & favor design… but swapped out to read “PEYTON No. 2” (since Peyton is the 2nd little girl to enter the family) instead of CHANEL No. 5. Creative genius!

Coco Chanel Baby Shower Ideas

One of the famous Coco Chanel quotes featured at the party reads, “A girl should be two things: Classy and Fabulous“.  Well, they certainly pulled off that sentiment with this baby shower too! Read on for more gorgeous images (as captured by Alice Hu Photography) + party details & resources…

Coco Chanel Baby Shower Ideas

PARTY DETAILS from Kacee (the guest of honor!)…

The theme was flirty, feminine Chanel no 5. I envisioned soft gray’s and soft pinks with lots of ruffles! Food included tray-passed hors d’oeuvres of Bacon-wrapped Filet, Kobe Beef Sliders and Tomato Soup Shooters with Grilled Cheese Wedges. The remainder of the lunch included grilled veggies, summer cherry salad, chicken empanadas, fresh fruit and Caprese skewers. For drinks we had champagne and french pink lemonade. ”

– Photography: Alice Hu Photography
– Catering/Cake: Jay’s Catering
– Design: Blair Britt Weddings and Events
– Perfume bar/favors: Kamilyin
– Floral: Floral Elements
– Dress: Badgley Mischka – Rent the Runway
– Invites: Tiny Prints

57 responses to “Fabulous Coco Chanel Inspired Baby Shower”

1. Susan says:

So beautiful…we are past the baby stage but thought that this would be a beautiful sweet 16 party as well. Can you tell me what the words say on the Peyton basket?

2. WOW!!!…I’m now left speechless! Thank you for sharing!!

3. I love this! Especially the cake and the bottles xx

4. Jomygoodness says:

I love this. Blair is super talented. The color palette is amazing!

5. Summer says:

Just beautiful! Where did you find the personalized basket (lid) for baby Peyton?

6. Such a FABULOUS idea!! Indeed the prettiest baby shower I’ve seen for a long time. Each little detail is so chic and elegant. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

7. Sharon says:

I love this! Makes me want to throw a baby shower. :)

8. Marisol says:

LOVE this event!! The cake so simple yet so fab!!

9. Sandi says:

Beautiful! So many amazing details…And I love that Ikea frame in gray!

10. cindy park says:

was so fun creating the floral beauties for kacee and baby peyton!! thank you jenn for the feature :)

11. Sandy says:

WOW! Im deeply impressed with this classy theme. I love the idea about making perfume, even if I find it misplaced for a baby shower (Allergic reasons)

12. Just stunning! Every detail is so beautiful!

13. Chantalle says:

I love this soft, slightly vintage, and classy take on pink and gray. Pink and gray could be the obvious choice but the use here for a baby shower and the details of the types of flowers, the design of the gray mirrors, and the other textures are perfection!

to have & to host

14. _____FLAT_____FREAKIN_____LINE_____ I’m a HUGE Coco Chanel fan, my fave quote being “In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different”! That said, this event is to die for! I’m in total awe!

15. Claudia says:

Oh my!! Love everything about this shower!! The favors are adorable.. the flowers are gorgeous..truly amazing!

16. I am LOVING everything about this. That is one GORGEOUS pregnant mama too! What a wonderful party! So glad they shared so we could all enjoy! I especially love that they made their own perfume. Any tips on this? I am throwing a peacocks & pretties party in March for my almost 6 year old & think this would be a great touch to all the jewels & pretties for the little girls :)

17. Linda says:

Such a lovely baby shower. The colors are sooo beautiful. This would be a fabulous idea for my friend who majored in fashion. Thanks for sharing!

18. How beautiful! This is UBER-gorgeous!!!

19. This is just soooo beautiful! thank you so much for sharing!