Fabulous Coco Chanel Inspired Baby Shower

Quick Jump To » Vendor Credits | Comments

Coco Chanel Baby Shower Ideas

We’re totally smitten with this gorgeous Coco Chanel Inspired Baby Shower designed by Blair Britt Weddings and Eventshow about you?! From the stunning florals and amazing ruffle cake to the {very theme-appropriate} scent station and soft pink & gray color palette, every element of this shower is downright lovely & inviting… perfect for welcoming a sweet baby girl!

One of my favorite details has to be the the clever incorporation of the iconic perfume label into the decor & favor design… but swapped out to read “PEYTON No. 2” (since Peyton is the 2nd little girl to enter the family) instead of CHANEL No. 5. Creative genius!

Coco Chanel Baby Shower Ideas

One of the famous Coco Chanel quotes featured at the party reads, “A girl should be two things: Classy and Fabulous“.  Well, they certainly pulled off that sentiment with this baby shower too! Read on for more gorgeous images (as captured by Alice Hu Photography) + party details & resources…

rainbow-dotted-divider-2

PARTY DETAILS from Kacee (the guest of honor!)…

The theme was flirty, feminine Chanel no 5. I envisioned soft gray’s and soft pinks with lots of ruffles! Food included tray-passed hors d’oeuvres of Bacon-wrapped Filet, Kobe Beef Sliders and Tomato Soup Shooters with Grilled Cheese Wedges. The remainder of the lunch included grilled veggies, summer cherry salad, chicken empanadas, fresh fruit and Caprese skewers. For drinks we had champagne and french pink lemonade. “

Vendor Credit

57 responses to “Fabulous Coco Chanel Inspired Baby Shower”

1. Angie Spencer says:

I love the cake and the ruffles around the flower vases. Those flowers are to die for!

2. Wow. Wow. WOW! The color scheme is gorgeous, the flowers are unreal, everything is to a T fanTasTic!

3. naomi says:

Is this real…OMG this is gorgeous…I want to get pregnant even more now!!

4. Natalie - Southern Belle's Charm says:

Absolutely stunning! My favorite color combination! Pure sweetness!

5. Kristen says:

So darling! Love the Chanel inspiration! My friend just had a baby girl, and named her Peyton!

6. A beautiful shower for a gorgeous girl. Love the way Alice captured the beauty of the day. I was so excited to make the cake for Kacee. She is a real treasure.

7. Oh My Gosh!! I love this baby shower so much it actually makes me want another little one RIGHT NOW :)

8. Stunning!!! Ah….I love all of the details!!

9. I LOVE that cake! I love the little bottles…. the Chanel inspiration is so cute and creative.

10. Cammi says:

I’m in love! Everything is so insanely gorgeous – absolutely love this theme! I especially love the mix your own perfume idea – very cool!

11. shaw schron says:

Such lovely details to celebrate the upcoming birth
    of Kacee’s 2nd daughter. All who contributed to this
    event did a wonderful job!

12. I love that they made their own perfume. So creative.

13. Wow!!! Love every detail! I want this to be my next party!

14. Kay | large format poster printing glossy says:

When I think of Chanel, one word only comes to my mind and its FABULOUS! And I really envy the baby, because its like your tagged with Chanel even before she was born.

15. blair britt says:

thanks so much for the sweet feature and the kind comments! it was such a joy to help create such a special event for Kacee and baby no. 2!

16. Rachie says:

Totally the prettiest babyshower i have seen for ages! Love it especially the flowers and the cake! Rachie xo

17. Stunning! I love the soft pinks. The little ruffles around some of the flower vases are so lovely!

18. Laura says:

This is the MOST FABULOUS baby shower I have seen. Just too cute!!!

19. Amazingly gorgeous! Love everything Wow!

20. Susan says:

So beautiful…we are past the baby stage but thought that this would be a beautiful sweet 16 party as well. Can you tell me what the words say on the Peyton basket?