Elegant Damask-Inspired NYE Dessert Table

Damask Dessert Table

I’m loving the fun feathery accents and bold purple/black/white color palette in this beautiful Damask-Inspired New Year’s Eve Dessert Table by Jasmine from The Couture Cakery!

My first question to Jasmine was actually where she found the fabulous black & white damask tablecloth – can you believe that was a TJ Maxx score for only $15?! I was just as surprised to learn that the vintage damask cupcake liners are available at grocery stores! (You can also find them online.)

Damask Dessert Table

Read on for more inspiring images of this table + vendor credits & resources…

Damask Dessert Table

Damask Dessert Table

Damask Dessert Table

Damask Dessert Table

{Click here to view the full table at a larger size.}

VENDOR CREDITS:
Styling, cupcakes, macarons made by: The Couture Cakery
Cookies: Edible Art
Photography: Thomas Beaman Photography
Tags & Labels: Posh Pixels Design Studio
Feather arrangement: David Everett with The JDK Group

14 responses to “Elegant Damask-Inspired NYE Dessert Table”

1. Wow those cookies are amazing! It looks like an edible marker was used to write Happy New Year? That’s so neat!

2. Alicia says:

So Beauitful!! I wish I could have all this for my nye party!!

3. Stefanie says:

I love the champagne cookies! I dont think I’ve ever seen that done before

4. Aggie says:

The display looks awesome! I saw that tablecloth at TJMaxx – and said “nah!” How stupid am I?

5. Kristen says:

This is gorgeous! Love the colors and details!

6. SammeChico says:

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! THE DESIGNS MAKE THE PARTY! THIS DESIGNER IS THE NEXT MARTHA STEWART – IN FACT, SHE SHOULD BE ON THE MARTHA STUART SHOW….

7. Vanessa says:

I bought the same tablecloth a few months back at HomeGoods. I saw them and just had to have them!!! I’ve already used them but now here is another wonderful idea!!! Can’t wait ti try it out.

8. Lovely tablescape I love any color against a damask pattern … very clever trick using the lime rock candy!

9. So gorgeous! Fabulous job, Jasmine!

10. jill sherman says:

I hope one of my Legacy Ballroom brides uses Jasmine….I want to see a display like this at my venue!!!! I love your creativeness and use of colors…and of course I am craving sweets now! Thanks for sharing…I look forward to seeing more.

11. Love the 2011 cookies, and the color combination

12. Inna says:

WOW!!!!! This is REALLY Elegant , Beautiful Decor, I love Every Little Thing of It!!!

13. Rosalind McFadden Green says: