Hollywood Glam New Years Party Printables

Vintage Hollywood Glam New Year's Eve Party

I seriously adore everything about this “Vintage Hollywood GlamNew Year’s Eve Party Collection from Anders Ruff – especially the fabulous champagne and water bottle labels! Better yet – since this is a printable party collection, if you’ve got access to a printer and some time to cut & glue today (or even tomorrow!), then there’s still time to bring these elements to life at your own 2010 New Year’s Eve celebration!

There are also some fabulous dessert styling tips displayed here that would be great to keep in mind for celebrations at any time of year… for example: how cute does the cool black acrylic candelabra look with mini cupcakes instead of candles?! And individual portions of White Chocolate Mousse served in martini glasses embellished with hot pink rock candle swizzle sticks? Yes, please!

Vintage Hollywood Glam New Year's Eve Party

You can pick up the entire printable party collection at the Anders Ruff etsy shop for only $18! And check out LOTS more fun images from this theme below… starting with the fabulous white chocolate mousse!

Vintage Hollywood Glam New Year's Eve Party

Vintage Hollywood Glam New Year's Eve Party

Vintage Hollywood Glam New Year's Eve Party

Vintage Hollywood Glam New Year's Eve Party

Vintage Hollywood Glam New Year's Eve Party

Vintage Hollywood Glam New Year's Eve Party

CHEERS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

16 responses to “Hollywood Glam New Years Party Printables”

1. Thank you for featuring us, Jenn!!! We LOVED working on this collection and Social Couture provided so many fabulous decor items….. Happy New Year Everyone!

2. Hillary Jo says:

OOOOoooh Aqua and Hot Pink with black&white graphic prints. Delicious.

3. They are lovely but I dont understand why they put ‘s at the end…it should just be Happy New Year and nothing more. I would love to get the printables but I dont know how I would change them to be grammatically correct :O(

4. Love your inspirational posts!! keep up the great work!! you inspire us!

5. Angela S says:

Love This…It really inspires me to decorate for new years! I love the lace idea on the champagne glasses, genius!

6. Tara says:

I love how bright the colors are!

7. Rowaida Flayhan says:

This is gorgeous so elegant and tres chic love it!
    Jenn it has been a wonderful year and always loving ur amazing blog such an inspiration, I want to wish u and ur family a Happy New Year. May God bless u with good health, peace, happiness, success and prosperity.
    Best Wishes,
    Rowaida Flayhan

PS I would love to share with you my Christmas Dessert Table* http://www.flickr.com/photos/rowaidafl/sets/72157625576339365/

8. Diana Sanchez says:

love it! where did u get the glasses that were used for the white chocolate mousse (the ones with the pink rock candy)?? they’re adorable!

9. I love the pops of color with the black. I also love the mix of modern graphic prints and lace, very nice.

10. denise says:

this is really beautiful, as usual. my new years resolution would be to have a party like one of yours… but i try to be realistic. so i just gawk at your blog instead… :) x

11. Courtney says:

Anders Ruff is talent to a T! Adore this – the mini cupcakes look fabulous.

12. Rebekah semeniuk says:

Beautiful! And so bright.. I love it! My question is how you get such perfect tags? . “strawberries” “white chocolate mousse”.. It’s so pretty

13. Crystal says:

I know this post is kind of old but I was wondering how you did the champagne flutes with the lace sleeve. Did you make them or buy them? Can you give me details please!!!

14. christine says: