This oh-so-dreamy butterfly birthday party is the latest wonderful party creation from the ridiculously talented Lindi of Love The Day! Lindi threw this party for her daughter London, and you might also remember the adorable My Little Sunshine party that she created for her daughter Ella’s first birthday.
Everything about this butterfly party feels so sweet and magical – especially the gorgeous tree adorned with amazing “ruffle garlands” and homemade butterfly floral mobiles! Other lovely details include clever DIY dessert platters (created by wrapping cork board in floral fabric), a pretty lace-trimmed tablecloth, and butterfly yard signs adorned with lace and ribbon… and more!
Read on for tons of inspiring images (captured by Jon and Melissa Smith), followed by party details & vendor resources from Lindi…
More details from Lindi…
Pastel pink, pale yellow, Martha Stewart blue, mint green & lavender
My front courtyard with my daughter’s favorite tree serving as a backdrop.
• I found these adorable white butterflies and was determined to find a way to hang them from the trees! So after a few coats of spray paint, I decided to make floral mobiles and hung them and the butterflies above the dessert table.
• The amazing ruffle garlands were created by one and only Jenny of Hank and Hunt.
• Butterfly yard signs adorned with lace and ribbon circled the table and doily back happy birthday garlands were also strung from the tree.
• All the lace tablecloths were sewn to create a layered effect.
• Cork board was wrapped with floral fabric and used as platters for the desserts.
Goody bags with “thanks for fluttering with us” tags
- Fairy Costumes: Halo Heaven
- Flower Headbands: The Little Pea
- Linens: Mandi Jackson
- Photography: Jon and Melissa Smith
- Printables and Styling: Love The Day
- Ruffle Garland: Hank And Hunt
- Cake: Rene Takes The Cake
- Sweet Treats: City Sweets (Lemon Curd Tarts, Blueberries Pies, Cupcakes, Chocolate Mousse, Marshmallows, & Dipped Cookies)