Christmas 11.30.10

Printable Holiday Photo Booth Accessories

Holiday Photo Booth Accessories

These printable Holiday Photo Booth Accessories from Paper and Cake are such a FUN idea for holiday parties – or a great way to add humor to that Christmas card photo!

This collection includes: Mustaches, Lips, Santa Hat, Santa Beard, Mrs. Claus’ spectacles, Reindeer Antlers, Rudolf’s Red Nose, & Pennant Banner. {$9.95 at Paper and Cake}

Holiday Photo Booth Accessories

Holiday Photo Booth Accessories

9 responses to “Printable Holiday Photo Booth Accessories”

1. ashley says:

This is great! my hubby and i are hosting a holiday cocktail party and think this would be a fun idea! can you please provide instructions on how to do this?! would we designate either my husband or i to be the photographer all night? do you need a tripod? i see a lot of blogs / ideas about this, but have not yet figured out how to execute it on our own (without hiring someone). thanks so much!!!

2. Tiffany says:

As always, you inspire the best in me Jenn! Totally just ordered this from Etsy for our annual holiday party. I had a DIY photobooth for my 0-3 party (reverse 30th) and we plan on breaking it out again for a fun photo sesh using these awesome props!!! :)

3. Elf Stacy says:

Oh my gosh! JUST yesterday I was looking into renting a photo booth for a party, and after seeing this (love the props!), and reading the tutorial, I am just ecstatic! I didn’t know there was software you can get to transform your own laptop and webcam into a photobooth. This is fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing!

4. HiLLjO says:

Loverly! Very cute and nice to see some cute kids without silly bandz on!!!

5. Verónica says:

Q lindo q encontre su pagina, me encantan!!!! Gracias!!!

6. Dedra Lamb says:

This is so cute! How fun for everyone :)

7. April says:

Super cute ideas & so fun for a party ~perfect for holiday facebook profile pics for all your friends & family :-)

8. Susan Doss Howard says:

Cool. That's should be pretty easy to do.