Thanksgiving 11.9.10

Grateful Mod Thanksgiving {Part 1 – the Table}

Modern Thanksgiving Table Ideas

This Modern Thanksgiving Table was inspired by – and utilizes – the “Grateful Mod” printable party collection that I designed for Operation Give Thanks! You can click here to download the printables and get more info on the wonderful effort from Operation Shower in my earlier post right here.

I really had fun working on this table – especially with the centerpiece, which was inspired by the little tree illustrations on the printables!

I hope this inspires you to bring a dose of mod to Thanksgiving this year! Lots more pics below… and stay tuned for Part 2, which will feature a 2nd DIY centerpiece idea + coordinating party favors & desserts.

Modern Thanksgiving Table Ideas

Modern Thanksgiving Table Ideas

Modern Thanksgiving Table Ideas

Modern Thanksgiving Table Ideas

Modern Thanksgiving Table Ideas

Modern Thanksgiving Table Ideas

Modern Thanksgiving Table Ideas

Modern Thanksgiving Table Ideas

Modern Thanksgiving Table Ideas

P.S. Operation Shower also made a wonderful video that features all of the available party collections from Operation Give Thanks (which include both fall/Thanksgiving printables and “A Star is Born” baby shower collections). Click here to watch it!

23 responses to “Grateful Mod Thanksgiving {Part 1 – the Table}”

1. Gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE IT jenn!

2. Absolutely stunning! Your centerpiece is also so darling! can’t wait for the tutorial on it!

3. Beautiful Jenn! Love the centerpieces.

4. Maureen Anders says:

This is so fabulous – the centerpiece is SO creative! I love it all! The wraps, the wine logos…. SO cute!

5. Now that is a hot Thanksgiving table!

6. Jenn, I love the use of colors. Love it!!

7. Pam Grimes says:

Absolutely stunning – can’t wait for your DIY tutorial to create the centerpiece!

8. Kristin says:

Love the table!! Is that scrapbooking paper for the coasters or are those napkins? Do you mind sharing where you purchased the napkins if they are napkins because they patch so perfectly? Thanks!~

• jenn s. says:

Hi Kristin –
      I actually rented the napkins at a local party supply near me called Raphael’s Party Rentals. $7.50 for to rent 10 of them and they already come nicely pressed! :) The color is called “pumpkin”.

Update: forgot to mention earlier that the “coasters” are actually beverage napkins I found at Target! They have such great paper plates & napkins for fall right now. There were 3 other collections in addition to this one (which has coordinating paper plates & dessert plates too).

• Kristin says:

Thank you so much Jenn. On my way to Target…Best Wishes this weekend! Congrats!

9. Jeanee says:

LOVE the 3-dimensional tree to reflect the illustration!!!

10. Cammi says:

beautiful!! I am so loving that centerpiece – can’t wait to read how you created it!

11. LOVE the tree-how cute, great idea! Thanks, Carli

12. Teresa says:

What a beautiful way to transform the traditional Thanksgiving table. These colors are stunning!

13. Rachelle says:

I am in love with this table. I love the tree. I am going to try this out for my Thanksgiving. table. Thanks for the inspiration!

14. I LOVE that tree. How cute! The printables are fantastic too. I linked to this:-)

15. Mae G says:

Oh Wow! Your ideas have ignited the inspired fire in me that I thought was long gone. Thank you thank you!

16. Smita says:

Wow, I LOVE this collection!!! Can’t wait to incorporate it in to my Thanksgiving this year!

17. cee says:

can’t WAIT for the tree tutorial! this is going on my weekend project list!

18. lisa says:

great ideas…do you have any suggestions for Christmas tablescapes or tags for glasses like the one you did for Thanksgiving??