“Glam SnowGirls” Holiday Dessert Party

Glam Snowgirl Holiday Party Ideas

Excited to share another wonderfully creative holiday party with you today! This fun & festive “GLAM SNOWGIRLS” theme is a collaboration between Tanya of Save the Date for Cupcakes and Kim of The TomKat Studio… gotta love it when talent teams up!

Some of the MANY sweet & whimsical details featured in this theme include: strawberry milk minis garnished with edible snowflakes, Hostess Snowball “snow cones” (great DIY project!), 3D fondant Snow Ladies, beautiful snow-flake topped white chocolate covered Oreos, and some truly FANTASTIC outfits on the adorable, GLAM party girls!

Glam Snowgirl Holiday Party Ideas

Read on for lots more yummy images + party details and shopping resources, as told by Tanya

Glam Snowgirl Holiday Party Ideas

We went with a snowflake/snowgirl glam theme using Pink and Aqua. In the center of the first dessert table was a large “snowball“. I used a “ball” pan to make a snowball shape cake and covered it in coconut with buttercream frosting.

Glam Snowgirl Holiday Party Ideas

The snowball cake was adorned with mini 3D fondant snowgirls and edible snowflakes. Pink & White edible snowflakes were used throughout to dress up the table and create a whimsy feel!

Glam Snowgirl Holiday Party Ideas

Hostess Snowball “Snow Cones were created by spraying snow cone cups with adhesive and rolling them in fake snow. Decorated wine boxes held the “snow cones” in place.

Glam Snowgirl Holiday Party Ideas

Snowball cupcakes in clear boxes adorned with Thank You tags make for perfect favors!

Glam Snowgirl Holiday Party Ideas

Also included on the first dessert table: chocolate covered oreos, snowflake sugar cookies, and snowgirl/snowflake Peadee Fudge Pops.

Glam Snowgirl Holiday Party Ideas

The Kids Dessert Table included: Sugar Cookies, Hostess Snow Balls adorned with 3D fondant Snow Ladies, Large Twisted Lollipops (Pink Lemonade and Blue Raspberry), Petit Fours, Strawberry Milk Minis, Snowgirl and Snowflake Peadee Fudge Pops, Coconut Vanilla Cupcakes in clear boxes, and Mini Doughnuts.

Glam Snowgirl Holiday Party Ideas

Kim designed all of the paper goodies for this theme, including the invitation, cupcake toppers, favor tags, banner, and more. You can find them in her etsy shop!”

Styling & Photography – Save the Date for Cupcakes
Fondant toppers – Two Sugar Babies
Oreos/petit fours – Sweeties by Kim
Props – Garnish
Paper straws – Bake it Pretty
Snowflake ornaments – Ooh La Lollipop
Peadee Pops – Flour and Iced

20 responses to ““Glam SnowGirls” Holiday Dessert Party”

1. Danielle says:

What a beautiful theme! Two very talented ladies coming together was bound to produce something of this ‘oooh ‘aaah’ calibre.
    Love love love it! x

2. Nicole says:

Do you have the recipe for the snowflake cookies in the first photo? I have a cookie exchange in 2 weeks and those would be perfect! Wish I could attend such an adorable party!

3. Tanya says:

Thank you so much, Jenn!!! I didn’t realize the party matches so well with your FABULOUS site~ perfect fit;)

4. Christie R. says:

Absolutely adorable! I love your posts! Keep them coming!

5. Oh my goodness!!!! I am a HUGE snowman fan and this is just beyond adorable!!!! My b-day is in December you think I can pull it off if I am turning 30-something? LOL… be a little girl again….Awwwww…..AWESOME JOB!!!

6. Kari says:

Love love the snowman theme!! Everything looks so pretty and glamourous!!! My most favorite of all are the two beautiful party girls! They look gorgeous as always!! <3

7. Jessica Zee says:

Every bit of this is fabulous, but I’m wondering if it’s wrong that it has me seriously longing for a feather tutu. Hmm… Maybe I’ll just have to be the best auntie in the world and get one for my niece!

8. Jen @ Blush says:

Love love LOVE this! It’s so glittery and glam!!

9. Rowaida Flayhan says:

Absolutely adorable Love it

10. adriana says:

love the backdrop!

11. Beautiful Party! Fille with so much beauty and attention to detail … I love everything about this party and it definitely is living up to it’s name “A Glam Snow Girls Dessert Party” – awesome job ladies!

12. Andrea says:

Another gorgeous party! Where did you get clear boxes for the cupcake favors from?

13. Jessica says:

Tanya, you are amazing! I LOVED the photo shoot! Where do you find all of Leila’s fun hair accessories? Your girls are so photogenic!

14. Jessica says:

PS- I should’ve read the credits before my last post…LOL. I’ll have to check out Banner Boutique for my nieces!

15. Tina says:

What great ideas for the holidays,because I’m into all that cute stuff.The girls did a great job modeling for the pictures.Thanks for thinking of me Tanya way over here in Cali.

16. Nisha says:

what adorable snowmen – way too cute!

17. Thanks, everyone for the sweet words we had fun with this collaboration!*Andrea, the clear boxes are from Garnish. They’re perfect for favors and very inexpensive! *Jessica, you MUST check out Banner Boutique! Her hair pieces are GORGEOUS!

18. Thank you so much for featuring our collaboration, Jenn! Tanya did such a beautiful job and brought in amazing vendors! We had so much fun working together on this!!