Halloween / Sweets 10.11.10

Sweets Indeed Halloween Candy Skewers

Halloween Candy Skewers Party Favors

How FUN are these colorful Halloween Sweets Skewers from Sweets Indeed?!

The skewers hold over one half pound of candy each! The {limited edition} designs include Bats, Skulls, Pumpkins, Zombies, Caskets, and Eyeballs. Great idea for Halloween party favors & gifts! (Note: The ordering deadline for Halloween skewers is this week! – Friday, October 15th)

Halloween Candy Skewers Party Favors

Sweets Indeed offers candy skewers for other holidays & occasions too – they can actually be customized to any color palette or theme! Scroll down for more examples of both Halloween and beyond

Halloween Candy Skewers Party Favors

Halloween Candy Skewers Party Favors

birthday party candy kabobs

birthday party candy kabobs

birthday party candy kabobs

birthday party candy kabobs

Check out LOTS more designs in their amazing candy kabob gallery and candy/dessert table portfolio!

P.S. Kudos to Sweets Indeed for their involvement with the “A Star is Born” baby shower by the wonderful non-profit organization Operation Shower. Check out the custom Hollywood candy kabobs they created for the event right here!

14 responses to “Sweets Indeed Halloween Candy Skewers”

1. Jill says:

Wow – these are SO cute!! I can’t believe you can get a half pound of candy on one stick! Love it :)

2. Susan says:

Their portfolio is impressive!!!

3. Becca says:

They look fantastic! This is our first year living somewhere where we might get trick-or-treaters – I must make sure we’re prepared!

4. PartyMom says:

These are all so beautiful! I can’t imagine the sugar high kids would have after eating these!

5. These skewers look deliciously sweet and so adorable! Awesome idea …

6. How fun are these?! Perfect party inspiration!

7. Awesome, awesome! Love this and I may have to attempt it also. Just wanted to add, check out Custom labels for great customizable Halloween stickers that are great to stick anywhere!

8. Can I say from having tasted one of The Sweets Indeed’s skewers, they are SO yummy! Even adult Halloween Parties should have these cuties as an addition!

9. CMR designs says:

Wow.! These look incredible and a bit…

My mouth is watering as I

These would be a huge hit @ a kids party. Great work..

Check out my upcoming graphics design blog. I need the support :)

10. Eliza green says:

Please tell me what or how to get the candy to slide easily on the stick?