REAL PARTIES: A Playful, Sweet Soirée

Pink and Red Party Wedding Ideas

Leila of Be Inspired PR recently sent in this absolutely GORGEOUS outdoor party shoot styled by Love and Splendor that incorporates the creative efforts of some truly amazing vendors! (full vendor details below) Everything about this setting is pure delicious… from the ridiculously beautiful floral designs to the sweet treats and yummy paper details!

These oh-so-lovely images were captured by Becky Hill Photography (based out of Chicago & LA).  Read on for LOTS more images from Becky, and party details and resources from Leila…

Pink and Red Party Wedding Ideas

“This preppy, outdoor party pays tribute to the carefree spirits kids so easily embrace! Ribbons, pinwheels and stripes were a theme carried throughout the decor to keep the playful atmosphere.

Pink and Red Party Wedding Ideas

Crisp watermelon and fresh berries gave a summer-like feel to the sweets table.

Pink and Red Party Wedding Ideas

Sweet Lucie’s Ice Cream is a kid’s dream come true! The tasty flavors please the kids, and the all organic ingredients please the parents!

Pink and Red Party Wedding Ideas

The whimsical stationery stars a pink double stick popsicle – perfect for an outdoor summer soiree!

The gorgeous flowers were designed by Kristin from The Treasured Petal:

Pink and Red Party Wedding Ideas

The crisp white Panton chairs in gave the perfect touch of modern sophistication.

Pink and Red Party Wedding Ideas

Full of childlike wonder and imagination, this soiree is something a child from 5 to 55 can enjoy!”

VENDOR CREDITS:
Photography: Becky Hill Photography
Designer: Angel of Love and Splendor
Floral: Kristin of The Treasured Petal
Stationery – Kristy of Momental Designs
Ice Cream Cart – Sweet Lucie’s Organic Ice cream
Bundt Cakes – Nothing Bundt Cakes
Panton Chairs – CORT
Linens & Pillows – La Tavola
Hair Flowers and Accessories: Petal and Thorn
Submitted by: Be Inspired PR

25 responses to “REAL PARTIES: A Playful, Sweet Soirée”

1. Kim L. says:

This is STUNNING! I am literally drooling over the flower arrangements!

2. The flowers and fruit combination is perfection! Beautiful!

3. This party is so, so adorable & sweet! I love the invitation and the little girl’s hair embellishment!

4. Danielle says:

Oh my goodness I love this! The table is SO well put together too… there’s actually not a WHOLE lot of stuff, but it’s presented perfectly so you don’t even notice that!
    I just adore it!

5. Adorable!! The “Your Love is Better Than Ice Pops” sign totally has me singing “Ice Cream” by Sarah McLachlan in my head! :)

6. amy says:

The colors, the theme, the decor…all perfect and adorable!

7. Bailey says:

Love this!! Those kids are adorable, the flowers are perfect and the ice cream cart is just too cute!

8. PartyMom says:

This is just such a pretty party! It really captures the whimsy of being a child without being cliche. Perfect!

9. Leigh says:

So adorable! I can’t wait to theme my next party just like this one! The decor is to die for!

10. I love, LOVE the floral arrangements — the textures and color combos are stunning!

11. TL says:

love what the stylists put together and those adorable kids. great photography too.. great post!

12. Wincy says:

Oh! The flowers are gorgeous! Beautiful color combinations and the note – “your love is better than ice pop”….so sweet!

13. Lindsey says:

Where did you get the white vases? I’m looking for something like those for my wedding centerpieces.

14. Taylor says:

This is sooooo beautiful! Love the flowers, fruits, kids, stationery… everything! They did a great job!!

15. Jackie says:

I am in love with these colors and the beautiful flowers! The little girl is adorable as well!

16. Canvas & Canopy Events says:

wow!! those flowers are stunning!

17. thank you SO much for featuring our work here on HWTM! :) we are honored!

@lindsey — the white vases are all my own. :) the hobnail ones are vintage milkglass (which i collect), acquired over time from flea markets and vintage stores. you can find a lot of it on etsy and ebay, although you will have to pay for shipping. some of the more modern white pieces are from ikea. i hope that helps!

thank you again for all of your sweet words! xoxo

18. Rachie says:

This is so gorgeous ! I love the peonies and the striped tablecloths!

Rachie xo

19. This is beautiful! The striped tablecloth with those bouquets – absolutely stunning!

20. Maritess says:

what a gorgeous little girl’s party. very original.

21. Zakia says:

I love it! can’t wait to put together my own little girl’s party..She is 5 months old so I guess I have to wait a bit :)

22. Simplyiced says:

The colors of this party is so girly and precious. I love the flowers.

23. Cindy says:

Love the table cloths. Great flowers

24. melody says:

Love the ice cream cart! wish we had one in philadelphia.