Leila of Be Inspired PR recently sent in this absolutely GORGEOUS outdoor party shoot styled by Love and Splendor that incorporates the creative efforts of some truly amazing vendors! (full vendor details below) Everything about this setting is pure delicious… from the ridiculously beautiful floral designs to the sweet treats and yummy paper details!
These oh-so-lovely images were captured by Becky Hill Photography (based out of Chicago & LA). Read on for LOTS more images from Becky, and party details and resources from Leila…
“This preppy, outdoor party pays tribute to the carefree spirits kids so easily embrace! Ribbons, pinwheels and stripes were a theme carried throughout the decor to keep the playful atmosphere.
Crisp watermelon and fresh berries gave a summer-like feel to the sweets table.
Sweet Lucie’s Ice Cream is a kid’s dream come true! The tasty flavors please the kids, and the all organic ingredients please the parents!
The whimsical stationery stars a pink double stick popsicle – perfect for an outdoor summer soiree!
The gorgeous flowers were designed by Kristin from The Treasured Petal:
The crisp white Panton chairs in gave the perfect touch of modern sophistication.
Full of childlike wonder and imagination, this soiree is something a child from 5 to 55 can enjoy!”
- Photography: Becky Hill Photography
- Designer: Angel of Love and Splendor
- Floral: Kristin of The Treasured Petal
- Stationery – Kristy of Momental Designs
- Ice Cream Cart – Sweet Lucie’s Organic Ice cream
- Bundt Cakes – Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Panton Chairs – CORT
- Linens & Pillows – La Tavola
- Hair Flowers and Accessories: Petal and Thorn
- Submitted by: Be Inspired PR