Free “Grateful Mod” Party Printables for Operation Give Thanks

free modern thanksgiving party printables

You might have already seen the sneak peek from last week, but I’m excited to announce today that the new HWTM Grateful Mod” Party Collection to benefit Operation Give Thanks is now available for FREE download!

The collection includes: Fill-in Invitations, Napkin Rings/Vase Wraps, Place Cards, Square Favor Tags, Cupcake Toppers/Party Circles, Bottle Labels, Drink Tags, Paper Patterns and Party Embellishments. {See detailed views of everything below!}

Click here to download high-res PDFs of everything (in one 26M zip file).

Please note: Because this collection was created in honor of Operation Give Thanks with the overall goal of benefiting military families, I would really appreciate it if you would consider making an online donation – no matter how big or small – in return for downloading the collection!

Another great idea would be to somehow incorporate a charity element that benefits Operation Give Thanks into the party you host with these designs, whether it’s your traditional Thanksgiving dinner, a fall corporate event, your monthly Bunco group meet-up, fall cocktails & desserts with the girls, etc! (Pumpkin Pie Martini’s, anyone?!)

Here’s a little more info on Operation Give Thanks, direct from the source:

{photo credit: lifeography}

Operation Give Thanks is a nation-wide fundraising party to help Operation Shower continue our mission to throw amazing baby showers for military families to ease the burden of deployment.

We are often asked how to best help Operation Shower. We decided that since Operation Shower gives back to our military families through parties, so can YOU! We are asking people across the nation to host a party between now and the end of the year that will help to raise money for Operation Shower. What a wonderful way to express your gratitude and thanks at this special time of year.

Our long-term goal is to reach every military base in the nation. Our short-term goal is to raise $50,000 through Operation Give Thanks to enable us to shower over 200 more moms-to-be! That’s right, if you raise $250 for Operation Shower, that enables us to throw a full amazing baby shower with gifts for a military mom to be whose spouse is deployed for 6 months or longer!”

Here’ a better look at the individual elements of the Grateful MOD Collection:

Fill-In Invitations:
free modern thanksgiving party printables

Napkin Rings (or Vase Wraps):
free modern thanksgiving party printables

Cupcake Toppers (or Round Favor Tags):
free modern thanksgiving party printables

Square Favor Tags:
free modern thanksgiving party printables

Drink Tags (these wrap around the stems of cocktail or wine glasses):
free modern thanksgiving party printables

Table Place Cards (or Buffet Labels):
free modern thanksgiving party printables

Bottle Labels:
free modern thanksgiving party printables

Decorative Embellishments:
free modern thanksgiving party printables

P.S. If you’re able to utilize these designs in parties, photo shoots for your products, DIY ideas, etc – we’d LOVE to see the pictures! The more ways we can spread the word about Operation Shower and inspire others to do the same, the better!! =)

I also want to give a special shout-out to my fellow designers that also created party printables for Operation Give Thanks – the fabulous women of: The TomKat Studio, Paper & Cake, Parties by Hardie and Paper & Pigtails!

44 responses to “Free “Grateful Mod” Party Printables for Operation Give Thanks”

1. Sabrina says:

These are so cute. I’m so using these for Thanksgiving.

2. Gina S says:

Thanks so much for sharing these. I will be using them for Thanksgiving this year as well as our annual “Second Thanksgiving” party in May of 2011 with our close friends. I also just did a donation via Google. What a great charity!

3. HipLip says:

Love these! Featured them on my blog…

4. Thank you for sharing such a lovely collection with us!

5. Stephanie M. says:

These are adorable! I am hosting a “fall/thanksgiving” party for a bunch of my friends the weekend before thanksgiving and I will definitely be putting all of these to use! Will try and take pictures and send them in!

6. LOVE this collection. The colors are awesome and the “mod” feel of it all is refreshing!!

7. Not only using them, I am spreading the word to my readers at The Partybluprints Blog so others will too – Amazing Jennifer!

8. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your collection, Jenn! Beautiful job!

9. Jenn love your collection so beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing these

10. Wow!
    Amazing tags and cards. Really you have a great collection of this.

11. Tricia says:

Anyone else have issues with downloading the files? Keep getting the message the files are damaged…for the Party Embellishments, Place Cards, Napkin Rings, Favor Tags and Bottle Labels. The remaining files I was able to open with no problems.

• Christina says:

I keep getting the same error messages :(

• jenn s. says:

Hi there! I’m not sure what’s going on with the .zip file, so I’m going to upload everything individually to (hopefully by tomorrow) and will update the links here as soon as that’s done! Keep you posted!

12. jenn s. says:

Just wanted to let you know that there are 2 options for downloading now – the original way with the .zip file, and then also through, which I think should help eliminate any errors! Here’s a link to everything at Scribd:

You can also just pick & choose what elements you want instead of downloading the whole collection.

13. Fabelicious says:

Wow, this is fantastic! Thank you for sharing these!

14. maggie says:

Amazing!!! These are absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing, I can’t wait to use them :)

15. I featured your FAB printables on my blog today! I love LOVE your site!Amanda

16. Sweet T says:

There’s nothing wrong with the zip file. Looks like the files are doubled and the first half are no good. The second half are fine. =)

17. Bonnie O. says:

Oh my goodness…these are A-MAZING! Thanks so much for creating and sharing these wonderful Thanksgiving printables. I will use them for sure!

18. Chanin says:

I love love love these! I have posted about it on my blog Thank you so much!