Sweet & Sparkly Wedding Candy Buffet – Pink and Navy

pink white navy candy buffet ideas

One of my long-time friends (since age 4!) got married recently and asked me to do a candy table for her wedding. The theme of the wedding was sparkly & romantic – lots of bling! – and although the main colors of the wedding were primarily white/ivory & blush with accents of bright pink & navy, she wanted the candy table to be more colorful and play up the bright pink.

Here’s a full shot of the tableclick here to view it larger:

pink white navy candy buffet ideas

I decided to stick with white and pink for the candy colors and use creative details like ribbon bands and candy signs to bring in the navy, which was also the color of the bridesmaids dresses.

pink white navy candy buffet ideas

For the REALLY fun part – the sparkle factor – I found some fabulous crystal candlesticks in various heights at HomeGoods to use as pedestals for bowls of rock candy. (Side note: I saw these exact same candlesticks at another  store a couple days later for twice the price… gotta love HomeGoods!)

pink white navy candy buffet ideas

Rhinestone-rimmed trays, pink and clear rock candy, and “shiny” pink ribbon candy added shimmer to the table as well. I was also able to secure some of the extra rhinestone brooches used in the wedding invitations, and for the finishing touch: adhesive craft rhinestones (purchased by the sheet at Michaels – very inexpensive!) were added to all of the paper labels.

(And speaking of labels, I’ve included free downloads of the labels & sign from this table below! See details at the bottom of the post…)

pink white navy candy buffet ideas

I couldn’t resist incorporating Champagne Bubbles candy because of the name alone! This is a gummy candy that looks like it’s covered in white nonpareils. The taste is really pretty fruity – reminiscent of white grapes.

The sugar coating on these Pink Grapefruit Gummi Slices gave a nice “shimmery” effect as well…

pink white navy candy buffet ideas

Milk Chocolate Balls were dressed up for the occasion in shiny metallic pink foil…

pink white navy candy buffet ideas

These individually wrapped Pink & White Sugar Bites look like hard candy but the texture is more like that of a butter mint…

pink white navy candy buffet ideas

These photos were taken before the favor bags and sign were set up on the table, but here’s a peek at the tag that was glued to each favor bag

pink white navy candy buffet ideas

… and here’s what the framed table sign looked like (5×7). You can download this sign for free right here!

CANDY SIGN/LABEL DOWNLOADS

I’ve included 2 versions of the candy signs:

1. Finished Labelsclick here to download
These labels are exactly as pictured in the photos above – with the same candy names (Pink & White Sugar Bites, Rock Candy Strings, etc.).

2. Blank Labelsclick here to download
The 2nd version is blank so that you can add your own candy names. If you don’t have a photo editing program like Photoshop, Illustrator, or Acrobat (the full version, not Reader), you might need to enlist the help of a graphic designer friend! The fonts that I used are: Albemarle Swash, Albemarle End Swash, and Mrs Eaves Petite Caps.

Once you’ve downloaded the labels you want to use, print them onto photo-quality card stock and cut them out by hand, making sure to leave a space between the edge of the design and your cut line to create the white border around each label. Last but not least, add some adhesive craft rhinestones to each corner! =)

Photo Credits: Thanks so much to Dan Fields Photography for the wonderful photos! I was also in the wedding party and we had so much fun shooting with Dan that day! Check out more of his work on his website and on Facebook.

VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Candy: Candy Warehouse
– Styling: Jenn of HWTM
– Printing: Emagine Digital

105 responses to “Sweet & Sparkly Wedding Candy Buffet – Pink and Navy”

1. Cindy says:

I love the colors you selected. Thanks for the downloads!!

2. Kim says:

Do you by chance have these beautiful labels available in pink and black? I LOVE them!!!!!

3. Erin says:

Love this! These colors are perfect and I love all the details. I found cool stickers kinda like these to use at my party too – check out http://www.labelsonthefly.com/birthday-labels.html

4. Karen says:

Thanks so much or posting these stunning photos and blank labels to download. I just can’t thank you enough. =)

5. Laíla says:

I really loved it…pink and blue are perfect together.

6. Wendy says:

Love it!!!! Labels absolutely georgous… Wondering how I can create that exact same labels, but using different colors for an upcoming event?

7. claudette smith says:

i need some help. finding the candies and jars please help!

8. Katarina says:

How can i change the color of the labels? Is it even possible?

9. Michelle says:

Is there anyway to change the colors or do you have the link to where we can use these labels but create in purple and yellow?

10. Whitney says:

Wow, you did such a great job!!! Thank you so much for uploading your templates and for the wonderful inspiration!!! I did something a little similar (but not as cute) for my aunt’s 50th birthday party. Thanks again for posting!!!

11. Jesse says:

This is soo soo cute. I love how the foiled candy looks in that jar I never would have thought of that! I’m in the midst of planning two bridal showers and this gave me such good ideas. I also found this site if anyone else needs to find candy in their chosen color. You can actually just click on the color you want and all the candies which are that color come up.

12. Ashley says:

Is there any way to change the colors? Word isnt letting me do it. Can I ask where you got the template from?

13. jhaun says:

I love your templates. What program do you use to create them? Is there anyway to customize them?

• jenn s. says:

Thank you! I create them all in Photoshop – and you should be able to customize them in Photoshop or in the full version of Adobe Acrobat.

14. Kristin says:

I am working on a candy station myself and when I came across your design, I fell in love! This is adorable! I downloaded the candy signs – thank you! I was wondering if you have a download for the “please help yourself to some sweets” sign. Thanks again!

15. claudia says:

What is the font for the candy buffet tags? I love these tags!

16. Jenny says:

I love candy bars at wedding receptions. I’m helping my future sister in law plan her wedding and she’s having a candy bar. I looked online and found a company, Box and Wrap that supplies cute candy bags, candy boxes, and Favor boxes. She’s going to order some and let the guests fill their own container from the candy bar.

17. Jennifer says:

Love this! This is exactly in my wedding colors and I am working on gathering up jars and candy for my buffet.

Where did you get the favor bags you used for the table? Also, do you have a download of the tags you glued to each bag? Pretty please?

Thanks so much for this post! I love it!!!

18. Rachel says:

I am planning my daughter’s first birthday party and am new to your site. It is amazing! I am trying to make labels for her dessert buffet using the blank ones on the .pdf you posted. I downloaded the fonts you used and a trial of Corel Paintshop Pro X4. How do I type in my text to the blank labels using this program? THANK YOU!

19. Rachel says:

Okay, I figured out how to type the text in, but the swirls in the font take up a lot of room and seem to give me spacing issues. Suggestions? THANK YOU!

• jenn s. says:

Hi Rachel –
      Very true about the font – that’s why I used a mix of that font “Albermarle / Albemarle Swash” – and a much smaller/more basic font – called Mrs. Eaves Petite Caps (but any basic font would do). I’d recommend using the decorative font on just one line and the basic font above or below it :)

• Rachel says:

Thanks, Jenn! Your suggestion is great. I’m still having some spacing issues, though! For example, on your label “Champagne Bubbles Candy”, you were able to get Candy directly under Bubbles… How?! I am trying so hard but it keeps putting a ton of space in between the two lines! Thanks again :)! Your ideas are so inspiring.

• Rachel says:

Okay, I think I am getting it… maybe I should think before I reply :)! The program just won’t let me save the changes I’m making. I have a whole new respect for how talented you must be!

20. ashley says:

is there anyway you can send me or tell me how to change the template color navy to black, ? love these and have tried everything to change the color to match the pink and black i need. ?

21. Rachel says:

I am using CorelPaintShop to create these labels. When I go to print, although the sheet shows text in all labels in my print preview, it prints with text in only one label!!! Is this a problem with me, the program, or what? HELP!!! Thank you!

22. Alison says:

These are amazing!!! I am doing a candy buffet for my best friend’s shower – her colors are Teal, Black, and Grey. Is there any way to recolor these? I’m so not the most artsy person out there and could use some help and/or suggestions! Thanks!!

23. Christina Gazzia says:

thank you! these are my wedding colors!

24. Kellye Cannon says:

I love your tags. Can the navy be changed to black?

25. Charlotte says:

Hi there! Im having a problem in that the file downloads as a pdf, so when I go to edit it in PS it doesnt have any layers… do you know what could be wrong?

Thanks, Charlotte

26. abbeyharkleroad says:

You dont happen to have a download of that sign but blank do you? Its so perfect :)

• jenn s. says:

I don’t have a blank version available at this time – sorry about that! Hope you’re still able to use the other files. :)

27. Koya Taylor says:

I love the labels, however I am using bright pink, green, yellow and orange. How can I change the colors? Thanks:)

28. Angie says:

I love the labels you used. I would love these colors but my fiance wants brown so we are doing chocolate brown and hot pink. Do you have these in a form you can change or something similar on here that I can purchase? Awesome candy table!

Thanks

29. sorelle sorelle says:

This work is really awesome. Fabulous color schemes and detailed labels. Thanks for the downloads. Use of those fabulous crystal candlesticks in various heights is really a grat idea.
    Crystal Candleholders

30. S says:

Where did you find the labels download? I am looking for something similar, but in blue and black.

31. Cindy S says:

Is there anyway to make the navy to be black on these labels. They are SOOO DAMN cute. I love it so much. You are a genius

32. Margie says:

How did you get the ribbon and signs to stick to jar. I have tried Glue Dots and haven’t had much luck.

• jenn s. says:

Hi Margie –
      I taped the ribbon on, then placed the signs over the place where the ends “met up” (so what would usually be in the back was actually in the front because it was covered up.) I used glue dots to attach the little signs/labels, but it’s important to note they were 3D glue dots – so the super thick kind as opposed to the flat ones… that might be what makes the difference! Hope that helps :)

33. Kim Hooper says:

I’m going to order these in navy and blush when we finalize the candy order. Can we order some stickers for the take out boxes from you? If not, then where?

34. Tisha says:

WOW!!! As I sat her in awe and giddiness over your fabulous candy table, I noticed FREE candy labels… I’m in love! Thanks!

35. terrica says:

I can’t find that font anywhere. Love the work. Trying to recreate this fit my daughter bday!