Modern Elephant Baby Shower Inspiration

Modern Elephant Baby Shower Ideas

I fell in love with this adorable Gaby the Elephant plush toy recently and couldn’t resist designing a party inspiration board around her! Here’s what I’m thinking…

Pictured above: Momma & Baby Elephant Mobile invites; Swan Ivory Striped Lunch Napkins; for “napkin rings” – Orange Crush Stripe Paper Ribbons; (also great for embellishing favors & vases!); and a fun accent for signature drinks: Pink Elephant Swizzle Sticks.

Modern Elephant Baby Shower Ideas

For floral centerpieces, it would be cute to line the walls of vases with peanuts (this is also a popular technique for fruit slices). You’ll need a skinny bud vase to go inside a larger cylinder vase. Put the water & flower stems in the bud vase, then fill the gap in between the vase walls with shelled peanuts!

Keep the flowers simple and sweet, like the white hydrangea and peony/orchid/protea examples above.

Next up, how cute are these Painted Elephant Sugar Cookies from etsy shop Sugar & Flour?!

Modern Elephant Baby Shower Ideas
Note: In the photo above, I adjusted the shade of pink icing slightly to match this party better. You can request custom colors from the vendor!

And last but not least, for party decor that doubles as a fun gift for mom-to-be, check out these fun & wonderfully contemporary Applique Elephant onesies, bibs, blankets and more from esty shop Tadpole Creations. (multiple colorways available in dot & stripe patterns!)

Modern Elephant Baby Shower Ideas

Modern Elephant Baby Shower Ideas

Have more elephant-inspired ideas to add to this board? Please share them below! =)

25 responses to “Modern Elephant Baby Shower Inspiration”

1. Camille says:

Most people avoid talking about the pink elephant in the room but I don’t think it will be a problem at this party! Too cute!

2. Rowaida Flayhan says:

sooo cute love the cookies!

3. PartyMom says:

Wow. That’s an incredible amount of inspiration. And it all came from one little, adorable stuffed elephant.

4. RhodeyGirl says:

So adorable! I love the elephant theme and hope someone uses this inspiration board!!

5. Bud Vase inside a cylinder? I like.

6. Nina says:

Love this theme party!
    How about an elephant cupcake like the one I made? This is the link to that particular post:

7. Janice says:

This elephant fabric would be perfect to use for banners, table toppers or whatever. There is a boy version as well!

8. Janice says:

Sorry, I meant to post two links. This is also a coordinating elephant fabric but less obvious:

9. The Fairy says:

How about chrome place cards like these http://bit.ly/9f3vSi?

10. Joyce says:

This would be great for my sister when they have their little one. Elephants was a theme for their wedding too.

11. I love, LOVE elephants! I always tell my husband that I wish scientists would figure out some way to make miniature elephants (like the miniature horses) because I would SO have a mini elephant as a pet. Those onesies are darling!

12. Stacey says:

That plush is adorable! Eveyrhing is so cute – it would make a perfect shower! Great idea with the peanuts and the vase!

13. Sandi says:

I LOVE THIS!! My 6 year old son loves elephants and this is so cute!

14. Those peonies are really pretty, I love those flowers that have multiple petals and look so nice and they really brighten up any party. And in Fend Shui they symbolise romance for women

15. What a cute theme! Little elephants everywhere! I love the cookies and the onesies!

16. I like the elephant cookie and the shirts, very cute theme. Elephants will absolutely a good party theme for kids.

17. baby gifts says:

I just love these great elephant- inspired ideas! And all of these ideas would surely make a perfect baby shower! Truly an inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

18. Mary says:

Great ideas! Check out our elephants too! Our newest The Princess & The Elephant Baby Girl Gift Basket and our Unconditional Love 2-Tier Organic Basic Diaper Cake or Centerpiece! Sure to please the most discriminating shopper.

19. Julianne says:

I love this theme. The cookies are gorgeous!

20. Jen says:

LOVING THIS ONE!!! Not sure how I missed it when it was posted!!