Halloween 09.15.10

GLAM Halloween: Purple & Lime Green

glam halloween party ideas purple green

Um… yes. I’m pretty much dying over this new GLAM HALLOWEEN photo shoot from The TomKat Studio! This is probably one of my favorite themes Kim has ever dreamed up… and that’s saying a lot!

Fabulous color palette, glittery trees, hints of damask, a ridiculously cool spiderweb pumpkin, and so much more… Do you see those adorable Ding Dong Spiders below?! LOVE! Added bonus: the stationery details are available in The Tomkat Studio Etsy Shop – and the set is 50% off through Sept 22nd!

glam halloween party ideas purple green

And while we’re singing praises, let’s also talk about how talented photographer Laura Winslow is too… these pictures are fantastic! Rich color + interesting angles + artistic blurs in all the right places = serious eye candy!

glam halloween party ideas purple green

Read on for LOTS more yummy images + details & resources from Kim (at the bottom of the post)…

Chocolate Truffle Pops:
“I had hoped to make these adorable chocolate spiders that I saw in the BH&G Halloween magazine, made with the Ferraro Rocher dark chocolates. They didn’t work well for my mom & I, so she had the great idea of turning the chocolates in to “FAKE POPS” (instead of CAKE POPS). We just stuck 6″ lollipop sticks in them, piped a little chocolate in the hole to keep the stick in, as well as on the bottom to keep them standing up straight, tied with ribbons and set in the mini cupcake liners!

Ding Dong Spiders:
We just used ding dongs, cut up black licorice for the legs and then piped a little chocolate to attached the purple sixlets for eyes!

Wine Glass Tags:
Each tag is a different name and varying colors so the guests know which glass is theirs!”

VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
The TomKat Studio: Glam Halloween Party Collection
HomeGoods: Purple Glitter Trees, White Candlesticks (had), Wall Candleholders (had)
HobbyLobby: Black/Purple Pumpkin
Printed OreosSweeties by Kim
Poms: PomLove
Purple Candy: Sweeties of Arizona (new candy store that just opened by me…HUGE!)
Purple Flower with Rhinestones: Banner Boutique Hair Accessories
Favor Boxes: made with Silhouette Machine
Black Crepe Paper Flowers: Made by my intern, Serena (yes, i have a local volunteer!! :)
Sparkling Wine (with purple top): André Cold Duck

47 responses to “GLAM Halloween: Purple & Lime Green”

1. Pam says:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I just LOVE it!!!!!!!!!! I may have to modify this for a halloween play date/party. Just too adorable!!!!

2. PartyMom says:

How did I miss this over at TomKat?! I’m totally in love. I absolutely LOVE the purple/black/green color combination!

3. Purple and Lime Green. Two of my favorite colors. Wonderful Halloween selections.

4. I adore this color combination and all the details ~ couldn’t be any more adorable! I especially love the spiderweb pumpkin sitting on the cupcake stand!

5. Oh I so love TomKat Studio. I just posted a tutorial on the tissue paper poms if anyone is curious as to how to make: http://www.thismommyloves.com/2010/09/tissue-paper-poms-party-decoration.html

6. Wow! This Halloween bash is positively gorgeous. Every detail is amazing — so spooky chic!

7. Claudi says:

What a great inspiration to twist up the traditional halloween colors. I love this post and I LOVE this BLOG!

8. Ijeoma says:

Love the table setting! Spookily beautiful, if ever there was such a phrase :)

9. The Fairy says:

LOVE IT! Great color and pattern combos! I love the little EEK container too … didn’t see where that came from in the post.

10. I just love all things Halloween – and this is beautiful!

11. Laura says:

Awww, you are so sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words and for featuring! Kim rocked it! :) xoxo,
    Laura

12. Victoria says:

I just have to say how great your party looks! Halloween is one of my fav holidays and I’ve always wanted to throw a fun party such as yours. I came close one time with a witch theme party but yours brings it a whole new level! Good work!

13. Deandra says:

GORGEOUS! Absolutely gorgeous!! Luv it!

14. Tiffany says:

We are definitely on the same page with this post. I just posted my Spooky Halloween Wreath with purple and lime green flowers with various accents. DIY Project – and tons of fun for the little ghouls and goblins showing up at your door for Halloween! http://tiffanyinreallife.blogspot.com/2010/09/spooky-halloween-wreath.html

15. Love this Glam halloween look!

16. I love this! Great styling Kim! The ding dong spiders are perfect:-)

17. ffxiv gil says:

so beautifu,you always take us amazing…

18. OMGosh! I am in love with this idea! I immediately went over to TomKat’s Etsy shop and bought their Halloween Kit! I love it! Thanks so much for featuring them. And ummm…thanks also for getting me addicted to Etsy ;)

19. Sooooo Fun!! TomKat, you’ve done it again!

Kisses from the WhipperChicks

20. Cassandra says:

Now THAT’s a Halloween Party! Wish I could go!

21. Audrey says:

I am head over heels in love with this color scheme! Laura’s photography is amazing too!
    I am headed over to TomKatstudios now!!
    Thanks for sharing!

22. Hedi says:

Very Glamorous! Where is that spiderweb backdrop from?

23. Tauni says:

Oh my. Kim always does such a fantastic job! What a wonderful feature!

24. tonya says:

I have to get those cupcake papers!

25. hena tayeb says:

the color scheme rocks!

26. Dolly says:

What font did you use to make the food labels? I know you used EcuyerDax for the bottom word, but what did you use for the top word like “chocolate truffle”. I love the font!

27. BMNewman says:

You are such an inspiration. This is gorgeous

28. hiyaluv says:

holy cow this is sensational from top to bottom!!!!

29. Jessica says:

I love this! Just awesome!
    I’m in love with the cake stands! Please, please where did you get them?

30. Kim says:

What a fabulous and creative party!

31. MaDonna A says:

I love this theme..the use of color and the pops of lime green and purple rock!

32. Officially addicted to your web site. Seriously.
    May have to quit working and caring for my family to add time to my day for hostessblog.com perusal.

33. Karen Campos says:

Halloween is a favorite time of year. Great ideas! Love them all!

34. Ha ha, I am addicted to your website too! Love the Halloween Party, Great colors!

35. Wow – LOVE it all…probably the wine labels most :) Great work, Kim!!! We <3 everything TomKat makes!