09 Aug

Free Printables: Festival du Bebe Welcome Poster & Decor Signs

Free Printables: Festival du Bebe Welcome Poster & Decor Signs

I’ve had several requests printables of the large Festival Du Bebe welcome poster and framed signs, so…. here you go!

The poster is 22×28″ so the file is large – you’ll need to unzip the pdf after it downloads. There’s also an 8×10″ version of the poster and 4×6″ signs in Boy, Girl, and Gender Neutral.

Free Printables: Festival du Bebe Welcome Poster & Decor Signs

{And if you need a printer recommendation for the poster or anything else I highly recommend the printer that did these for me – Emagine Digital. They’re local to San Diego but ship anywhere in the US!}

Find detail views and links to download everything below….

WELCOME POSTER & SIGN

Free Printables: Festival du Bebe Welcome Poster & Decor Signs

Click here to download the 22 x 28 Festival Poster (12M zipped pdf)
Click here to download the 8 x 10 Festival Sign (4M pdf)

4X6 FESTIVAL PRINTS (Set up 2 per 8.5×11 page)

Free Printables: Festival du Bebe Welcome Poster & Decor Signs

Click here to download the BOY signs (2M pdf)

Free Printables: Festival du Bebe Welcome Poster & Decor Signs

Click here to download the GIRL signs (2M pdf)

Free Printables: Festival du Bebe Welcome Poster & Decor Signs
Click here to download the GENDER-NEUTRAL signs (2M pdf)

More lots more on the Festival Du Bebe baby shower theme, click here.

P.S. For coordinating invitations, napkin rings, party favor tags, and more – check out the Festival Du Bebe Personalized Party Supply Collection – available exclusively at polkadotdesign.com!

17Comments

Sandra SAYS:

Thank You so much! LOVE them!

Reply August 9, 2010 at 3:25 pm

Bekah SAYS:

These are sooo sweet and cool, i need someone to have a baby so I can use them! Gonna download now so I dont miss it.
Thanks so much!
Love all the ideas you have!

Reply August 9, 2010 at 6:51 pm

Maureen Anders & Adria Ruff SAYS:

ADORABLE! Just love these….

Reply August 10, 2010 at 11:17 am

Nellie SAYS:

These are amazing! I am planning a wedding rehearsal dinner and I would like to do the Festival Du Love theme for the evening. Is there anyway you could post a free printable welcome poster for that.

I LOVE all your helpful tips and tricks for these brilliant party ideas!

Reply August 19, 2010 at 10:31 am

Jenn @ HWTM SAYS:

Hi Nellie –
Sure – I can do that :) I’ll get it posted early next week!

Reply August 20, 2010 at 1:15 pm

Jenn @ HWTM SAYS:

Nellie –

Here are links to download the “Festival Du LOVE” welcome poster and 8×10 print:

Cheers,
Jenn :)

Reply August 24, 2010 at 8:05 am

Wendy SAYS:

I found free printable christening invitations that will work perfectly for my family but these shower invitations take my breath away! A child should be celebrated, and these invites make you smile just looking at them! Wow…

Reply August 26, 2010 at 9:39 pm

lindsey SAYS:

i was hoping to use your festival du bebe invitation for a first birthday party in march. i am absolutely in LOVE with this invitation but am bummed it’s for a baby shower. is there anyway to use it for a 1st birthday or to have it customized for one? thank you!

Reply January 8, 2011 at 9:03 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Lindsey –
Actually – there is a way! You can order a customizable version from my line at PolkaDotDesign.com. Here’s a link to the “blank” version: http://www.polkadotdesign.com/Hostess-with-the-Mostess/HWTM-NP57BS1002C/

You could request it to be customized with something like “ONE” or “PARTY” for the large letters…
and then you can also personalize several coordinating items at the same website like favor tags, address labels, etc. Here’s everything that’s available:

Good luck with the party! :)

January 9, 2011 at 6:09 pm

Nikkie Turner SAYS:

How could I pay to have the DIY downloads with a differnet color like black and purple?

Reply February 3, 2012 at 9:34 am

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Nikkie –
I’m so glad you like the designs :) Unfortunately I’m not able to offer customized versions of our downloads right now due to everything else that’s on my plate both work & family-wise. I apologize for the inconvenience though! In an ideal world I’d love to have several different color combos available for people to use…I just need to find more hours in the day/week first :)

February 16, 2012 at 2:22 pm

Dell Fagg SAYS:

Thank you for sharing these files, they are appreciated.

Reply July 2, 2012 at 11:43 am

Robin Fisher SAYS:

Thank you SO much! This will make for the perfect baby shower.

Reply July 14, 2012 at 8:19 pm

Jacqueline SAYS:

Can you only print these at home since they are pdf and not jpeg? I just bought the invitations from you on etsy and would love to print these? Any suggestions?

Reply February 28, 2013 at 11:47 pm

alyssa SAYS:

You can get these printed just the same! The first 3 suggested printers in this post: http://blog.hwtm.com/2013/02/hwtm-printables-giveaway/ will do the job!

March 1, 2013 at 9:35 am

jacqueline SAYS:

Can I save these downloads to a zip drive and take them to walmart and have them printed even though they are a pdf and not a jpeg? I have never done this before?

Reply March 3, 2013 at 11:01 pm

Jacqueline SAYS:

How do you get the print on the drink labels?

Reply March 6, 2013 at 9:37 pm