Fab Find: Damask Butterfly Place Cards

printable butterfly place cards

Loving these printable Damask Butterfly Place Cards from The Posh Event’s etsy shop

These are a DIY project, so you’ll need to print & trim yourself, but it’s a mere $3.50 for the printable pdf, so you can make as many of them as you want! (Just enlist the help of friends or bridesmaids for a wedding or large event!)

printable butterfly place cards

P.S. Don’t have time for DIY? Check out Timeless Paper (also on etsy) for similar place cards that are ready-made, plus visuals of another option for displaying these within place settings.

*Update 8/18: See Brigette’s comment below regarding the free extra goodies!

11 responses to “Fab Find: Damask Butterfly Place Cards”

1. Natalie says:

Where were these when I was planning my wedding a year ago?! (I had a butterfly and damask themes going on). So cute!

• lorena says:

my best friends wedding is butterfly theme and the hubby to be wants to incorporate damask into it… any tips? ideas? you can give me ?

2. Amanda says:

These butterfly place cards are lovely. They could be used for many different events. Thanks for the info and link.

3. Zee says:

These are beautiful! Couldn’t download from Etsy since they are “sold”. :-(

4. Jenn @ HWTM says:

Hi Zee –
    That’s so strange! I saw them in a new listing directly above the “sold” notice and just updated the post link…. I’m wondering if each time they’re sold the shop has to create a new listing since the ‘inventory” is listed at “1”. Since it’s a PDF I’m sure they can keep selling as often as they like though…

In any case, here’s the new link:

and if that one stops working I’d recommend just clicking on the “place settings” category of their shop and chances are good you’ll find a working link to them in there somewhere :)

5. Tala says:

Cute, Decorative and Unique. Love it!

6. Bre says:

I love butterflies and I love damask-these are perfect! Great post!

7. Brigitte says:

Wow! Thank you so much for featuring my butterflies!! And thank you for all of the sweet compliments! I am so honored!
    Please mention this post when purchasing the butterflies and I will include both the black and white and color butterflies as well as matching printable napkin rings.
    Thank you so much again!

8. Zee says:

Hi Jenn! Thank you so much!

9. Jason says:

this is a very creative way of using place cards
    I absolutely love the idea and I will try to do something like your idea
    I already got ideas!