17 Aug

Fab Find: Damask Butterfly Place Cards

printable butterfly place cards

Loving these printable Damask Butterfly Place Cards from The Posh Event’s etsy shop

These are a DIY project, so you’ll need to print & trim yourself, but it’s a mere $3.50 for the printable pdf, so you can make as many of them as you want! (Just enlist the help of friends or bridesmaids for a wedding or large event!)

printable butterfly place cards

P.S. Don’t have time for DIY? Check out Timeless Paper (also on etsy) for similar place cards that are ready-made, plus visuals of another option for displaying these within place settings.

*Update 8/18: See Brigette’s comment below regarding the free extra goodies!

Natalie SAYS:

Where were these when I was planning my wedding a year ago?! (I had a butterfly and damask themes going on). So cute!

Reply August 18, 2010 at 5:44 am

lorena SAYS:

my best friends wedding is butterfly theme and the hubby to be wants to incorporate damask into it… any tips? ideas? you can give me ?

June 2, 2012 at 11:32 am

Amanda SAYS:

These butterfly place cards are lovely. They could be used for many different events. Thanks for the info and link.

Reply August 18, 2010 at 7:14 am

These are beautiful! Couldn’t download from Etsy since they are “sold”. :-(

Reply August 18, 2010 at 8:43 am

Hi Zee –
That’s so strange! I saw them in a new listing directly above the “sold” notice and just updated the post link…. I’m wondering if each time they’re sold the shop has to create a new listing since the ‘inventory” is listed at “1”. Since it’s a PDF I’m sure they can keep selling as often as they like though…

In any case, here’s the new link: http://www.etsy.com/listing/54130409/printable-damask-butterfly-place-cards

and if that one stops working I’d recommend just clicking on the “place settings” category of their shop and chances are good you’ll find a working link to them in there somewhere :)

Reply August 18, 2010 at 9:45 am

Tala SAYS:

Cute, Decorative and Unique. Love it!

Reply August 18, 2010 at 10:03 am

I love butterflies and I love damask-these are perfect! Great post!

Reply August 18, 2010 at 10:09 am

Brigitte SAYS:

Wow! Thank you so much for featuring my butterflies!! And thank you for all of the sweet compliments! I am so honored!
Please mention this post when purchasing the butterflies and I will include both the black and white and color butterflies as well as matching printable napkin rings.
Thank you so much again!

Reply August 18, 2010 at 12:01 pm

Hi Jenn! Thank you so much!

Reply August 18, 2010 at 2:38 pm

Jason SAYS:

this is a very creative way of using place cards
I absolutely love the idea and I will try to do something like your idea
I already got ideas!