17 Jun

Twilight Saga – Eclipse Quote Requests

twilight eclipse movie quotes

I’ve received loads of requests for new party printables for Eclipse (similar to the New Moon and Twilight printables) over the past few months and it’s one of those things that’s been on the to-do list for soooo long!

Seeing as June 30th is LITERALLY around the corner suddenly (where did the year go?!!)… I’m determined to get these done for you guys over the weekend so they’re available for download by Monday.

I want to make sure to get to the most important stuff though – so if you’re on the lookout for these or planning to host a pre/post-movie party, please let me know which Eclipse quotes are most important to you – and what other type of printable you’d be interested in using as well – napkin rings, drink charms, etc… You can post them here or send them via our Suggestions page.

I won’t be able to get to everything, but will do my best to make sure the most requested quotes/items are included.

P.S. Click here to check out more Twilight-inspired party ideas.

Sandra SAYS:

I would like to have napkin rings, toppers, signs for room and possibly a tag.

Reply June 18, 2010 at 3:06 pm

julie SAYS:

soooooo dissapointed, i originally wrote in months ago for these requests and my party was last weekend. I thought you would have posted stuff two weeks in advance… oh well theres always next time…

Reply June 19, 2010 at 7:27 am

Beth SAYS:

THANKS SO MUCH!!! It is crazy how life gets ahead of us! I love the printables you provide. Thanks for the awesome contributions to all of our parties :)

Reply June 19, 2010 at 7:33 am

Mrs. Cullen SAYS:

I am having a Quileute BBQ around the campfire. last year we had a party with Scene It Twilight and had Twi-tini’s and Bella themed food. Need some Team Jacob suggestions ( even though I am Team Edward :F ).

FANGS sooo much.

Mrs. Cullen

Reply June 19, 2010 at 9:38 pm

Rachel SAYS:

I just wanted to say thank you for your great site and lovely free printables! I will love anything you create. I’m so glad I’ll have these for my party on opening night of Eclipse. Can’t wait to see them and show them off at the party.

Reply June 20, 2010 at 3:16 pm

Kelley SAYS:

Bummed that I JUST found this blog… you’re a god-send… could’ve made my life easier a gazillion parties ago! Any free print-ables are fab… circular stickers for suckers & favor bags would be great! name tags too (yes, I’m one of those Twilight fans…)! I’ll be logging on again 1st thing tomorrow… thanks a ton!

Reply June 20, 2010 at 11:36 pm

andrea SAYS:

Reply June 21, 2010 at 9:25 am

Tanae SAYS:

HI! Breaking Dawn will be out in just 2 months…any chance you’ll create some new fabulous printables for the occasion? I’d love to see what you come up with! Wedding favors? Bottle Labels?

Reply September 16, 2011 at 1:14 pm

Tami Hern SAYS:

we are having a huge party for breaking dawn!! i could really really use some breaking dawn printables??? we will send you pics of our party! also we have been getting really cool stuff @ the Dollar store! like the tins with all four journals in them plus awesome bags from sallys beauty supply! they are black with white scrolls and red ribbon handles! we are loving this!! thanks for the help!!

Reply September 20, 2011 at 8:54 pm

tami Hern SAYS:

I forgot to tell you we also found clear swans at the dollar store, 6 of them for 25cents!! we wanted to do a wedding favor that has something to do with Bella SWAN! if you can think of a cool wedding label. something like thank you for sharing this special night with Isabella SWAN & Edward Cullen? idk:)

Reply September 20, 2011 at 8:59 pm

Brandy SAYS:

Last year I found some really cool Eclipse bottle labels that I printed out. They had the characters on them. I want to say that they were linked from this page, but I can’t find them anywhere. I made goody bags for the release of Eclipse adn they were a hit. If I remember correctly the link took me to a website that was set up with file folders of tons of Twilight printables. Can you help me?

Reply October 18, 2011 at 2:23 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Brandy –

We have a bunch of Twilight printables here for the first 3 movies, but nothing for Breaking Dawn yet. Here’s what we do have if you want to check it out: http://blog.hwtm.com/tag/twilight/

I’m not sure about the website you’re referring too, but have you checked out the Twilight fan sites and TwilightMoms.com? They usually link to the really good stuff, so you might have some luck there :) And if you check back here before the end of the month, we should have some new Breaking Dawn printables available too :)

October 18, 2011 at 6:46 pm