Theme Parties 06.17.10

Twilight Saga – Eclipse Quote Requests

twilight eclipse movie quotes

I’ve received loads of requests for new party printables for Eclipse (similar to the New Moon and Twilight printables) over the past few months and it’s one of those things that’s been on the to-do list for soooo long!

Seeing as June 30th is LITERALLY around the corner suddenly (where did the year go?!!)… I’m determined to get these done for you guys over the weekend so they’re available for download by Monday.

I want to make sure to get to the most important stuff though – so if you’re on the lookout for these or planning to host a pre/post-movie party, please let me know which Eclipse quotes are most important to you – and what other type of printable you’d be interested in using as well – napkin rings, drink charms, etc… You can post them here or send them via our Suggestions page.

I won’t be able to get to everything, but will do my best to make sure the most requested quotes/items are included.

Thanks!

P.S. Click here to check out more Twilight-inspired party ideas.

27 responses to “Twilight Saga – Eclipse Quote Requests”

1. Ebony says:

Yay! It’s never too late for free printables! Love Twilight!!!

Ebony
    sparklingeventdesigns.blogspot.com

2. Beth says:

“You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope.” ~ Jasper to Alice

“Did you seriously just stamp your foot? I thought girls only did that on TV.” ~ Jacob

“If Angela turns out to be a witch, she could join the party too!” ~ Bella

“My heart is just as silent, and it too, is yours.” and “Look after my heart, I’ve left it with you.” ~ Edward

3. Star says:

Quotes I would like:

(Please make this one!)Isabella Swan? I promise to love you forever — every single day of forever. Will you marry me?
    Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 20, p.460

Do you really have any idea how important you are to me? Any concept at all of how much I love you?
    Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 1, p.34

If I had my way, I would spend the majority of my time kissing Edward.
    Bella Swan, Eclipse, Chapter 2, p.43

The outside world holds no interest for me without you.
    Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 2, p.49

(Please make this one!) I’ll be back so soon you won’t have time to miss me. Look after my heart — I’ve left it with you.
    Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 4, p.95

I was all braced for the wrath that was going to put grizzlies to shame, and this is what I get? I should infuriate you more often.
    Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 8, p.186

You can hold me hostage any time you want.
    Bella Swan, Eclipse, Chapter 8, p.189

I prefer brunettes.
    Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 8, p.194

(Please make this one!)You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours.
    Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 8, p.195

You look… sexy.
    Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 10, p.235

Edward, there’s no point to forever without you. I wouldn’t want one day without you.
    Bella Swan, Eclipse, Chapter 12, p.276

You’re more important than everyone else. And you’ve given me you. That’s already more than I deserve, and anything else you give me just throws us more out of balance.
    Bella Swan, Eclipse, Chapter 19, p.413

4. Star says:

Ooh, treat bag toppers, napkin rings, and drink charms would be fab! Team Edward stuff!

5. Lisa says:

Here are the quotes I would like:

Go fetch a space heater. I’m not a St. Bernard.
    Jacob Black, Eclipse, Chapter 22, p.489

You know, Jacob, if it weren’t for the fact that we’re natural enemies and that you’re also trying to steal away the reason for my existence, I might actually like you.
    Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 22, p.503

Don’t tempt me too far, wolf. My patience isn’t that perfect.
    Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 22, p.504

Until your heart stops beating, Bella. I’ll be here — fighting. Don’t forget that you have options.
    Jacob Black, Eclipse, Chapter 15, p.330

But if you ever bring her back damaged again — and I don’t care whose fault it is; I don’t care if she merely trips, or if a meteor falls out of the sky and hits her in the head — if you return her to me in less than the perfect condition that I left her in, you will be running with three legs. Do you understand that, mongrel?
    Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 15, p.340

I’ll be fighting for her, too. You should know that. I’m not taking anything for granted, and I’ll be fighting twice as hard as you will.
    Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 15, p.341

She is mine. I didn’t say I would fight fair.
    Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 15, p.341

6. Amanda says:

I would love to see “Team Edward” “Team Jacob” signs!

7. Shari says:

“To think it’s come to this, though! Trusting werewolves!” ~ Edward Cullen

“Yes, because a vampire slumber party is the pinnacle of safety conscious behavior.” ~ Bella Swan

“The clouds I can handle. But I can’t fight with an eclipse.” ~ Jacob Black

“Sometimes I think you like me better as a wolf.” ~ Jacob Black

“Look after my heart — I’ve left it with you.” ~Edward Cullen

8. Valorie says:

LOVE this! Thanks for sharing.

Since you love twilight. Thought I would let you know I have a giveaway event going on to celebrate the premier of Eclipse.

You can head here

There will be about 20 from now until 6/28

Hope to see you there.
    Valorie

9. Lisa Hansen says:

I am having a big Huge Eclipse party. Thank you for all you’ve shared so far. I am thrilled that you are going to share more.

Do you have any ideas for Martini’s I was thinking Appletini.

I love the picture frames with pictures of the characters. The color theme seems to have moved from the warm wolf colors to cooler vamp colors, i.e. silver, pinks & black. Thanks again

10. Keli Massie says:

I was so hoping you would make the quotes which we can then send to Kinko’s to be printed and some favor tags, drink charms and anything else would be FABULOUS!! Thanks so much :-)

11. Amanda says:

Go to this page, they have every quote already listed per person, chapter and book. http://www.twilight-quotes.com/books/eclipse/eclipse-chapter-1 It may help you pick some good ones

12. Amanda says:

http://www.twilight-quotes.com/books/eclipse/eclipse-chapter-1. Go to this pager they break them out by person, book and chapter. It’s very helpful when looking for the good ones.

13. Suzy says:

Thanks so much for giving us everything we need for us “Twlighters”. Looking forward to all the beautiful freebies!

14. Rachael says:

I don’t even have any suggestions, I feel like whatever you do I will be in love with and use eventually. Thanks for all the work you do on the printables.

15. Kim says:

I would like to see these: thanks so much for the free printables they are great

You don’t think Bella has a right to know
    “It’s her life”
    Jacob Black

“The Fortune-telling bloodsucker can’t see us?” Seriously ? “That’s excellent!”
    Jacob Black

Edward has no way to know if you’re safe. “You shouldn’t be so reckless.”
    Alice Cullen

“You are in Trouble”, “Enormous Trouble.” “Angry grizzly bears are going to look tame next to what is waiting for you at home.”
    Bella Swan

You already have everything. You have a whole life ahead of you – everything I want. And you’re going to just throw it away. Cant you see that I’d trade everything I have to be you? “You have the choice that I didn’t have, and you’re choosing wrong!”
    Rosaile Cullen

“Someone’s been here,” “Not one of them,” “One of Us”
    Edward Cullen

Doesn’t he own a shirt?
    Edward Cullen

He didn’t want us to be able to think of her. He siad that our thoughts weren’t safe..”
    Bree

“This one seems to bring out bizarrely strong reactions in our kind.”
    Jane

16. Sandra says:

I would like to have napkin rings, toppers, signs for room and possibly a tag.

17. julie says:

soooooo dissapointed, i originally wrote in months ago for these requests and my party was last weekend. I thought you would have posted stuff two weeks in advance… oh well theres always next time…

18. Beth says:

THANKS SO MUCH!!! It is crazy how life gets ahead of us! I love the printables you provide. Thanks for the awesome contributions to all of our parties :)

19. Mrs. Cullen says:

I am having a Quileute BBQ around the campfire. last year we had a party with Scene It Twilight and had Twi-tini’s and Bella themed food. Need some Team Jacob suggestions ( even though I am Team Edward :F ).

FANGS sooo much.

Mrs. Cullen

20. Rachel says:

I just wanted to say thank you for your great site and lovely free printables! I will love anything you create. I’m so glad I’ll have these for my party on opening night of Eclipse. Can’t wait to see them and show them off at the party.

21. Kelley says:

Bummed that I JUST found this blog… you’re a god-send… could’ve made my life easier a gazillion parties ago! Any free print-ables are fab… circular stickers for suckers & favor bags would be great! name tags too (yes, I’m one of those Twilight fans…)! I’ll be logging on again 1st thing tomorrow… thanks a ton!

22. andrea says:

“THE CLOUDS I CAN HANDLE. BUT I CAN’T FIGHT WITH AN ECLIPSE.” JACOB P.600 CHAPTER 26.

23. Tanae says:

HI! Breaking Dawn will be out in just 2 months…any chance you’ll create some new fabulous printables for the occasion? I’d love to see what you come up with! Wedding favors? Bottle Labels?

24. Tami Hern says:

we are having a huge party for breaking dawn!! i could really really use some breaking dawn printables??? we will send you pics of our party! also we have been getting really cool stuff @ the Dollar store! like the tins with all four journals in them plus awesome bags from sallys beauty supply! they are black with white scrolls and red ribbon handles! we are loving this!! thanks for the help!!

25. tami Hern says:

I forgot to tell you we also found clear swans at the dollar store, 6 of them for 25cents!! we wanted to do a wedding favor that has something to do with Bella SWAN! if you can think of a cool wedding label. something like thank you for sharing this special night with Isabella SWAN & Edward Cullen? idk:)

26. Brandy says:

Last year I found some really cool Eclipse bottle labels that I printed out. They had the characters on them. I want to say that they were linked from this page, but I can’t find them anywhere. I made goody bags for the release of Eclipse adn they were a hit. If I remember correctly the link took me to a website that was set up with file folders of tons of Twilight printables. Can you help me?

• jenn s. says:

Hi Brandy –

We have a bunch of Twilight printables here for the first 3 movies, but nothing for Breaking Dawn yet. Here’s what we do have if you want to check it out: http://blog.hwtm.com/tag/twilight/

I’m not sure about the website you’re referring too, but have you checked out the Twilight fan sites and TwilightMoms.com? They usually link to the really good stuff, so you might have some luck there :) And if you check back here before the end of the month, we should have some new Breaking Dawn printables available too :)