17 Jun

Twilight Saga – Eclipse Quote Requests

Twilight Saga – Eclipse Quote Requests

I’ve received loads of requests for new party printables for Eclipse (similar to the New Moon and Twilight printables) over the past few months and it’s one of those things that’s been on the to-do list for soooo long!

Seeing as June 30th is LITERALLY around the corner suddenly (where did the year go?!!)… I’m determined to get these done for you guys over the weekend so they’re available for download by Monday.

I want to make sure to get to the most important stuff though – so if you’re on the lookout for these or planning to host a pre/post-movie party, please let me know which Eclipse quotes are most important to you – and what other type of printable you’d be interested in using as well – napkin rings, drink charms, etc… You can post them here or send them via our Suggestions page.

I won’t be able to get to everything, but will do my best to make sure the most requested quotes/items are included.

Thanks!

P.S. Click here to check out more Twilight-inspired party ideas.

27Comments

Ebony SAYS:

Yay! It’s never too late for free printables! Love Twilight!!!

Ebony
sparklingeventdesigns.blogspot.com

Reply June 17, 2010 at 11:09 am

Beth SAYS:

“You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope.” ~ Jasper to Alice

“Did you seriously just stamp your foot? I thought girls only did that on TV.” ~ Jacob

“If Angela turns out to be a witch, she could join the party too!” ~ Bella

“My heart is just as silent, and it too, is yours.” and “Look after my heart, I’ve left it with you.” ~ Edward

Reply June 17, 2010 at 11:16 am

Star SAYS:

Quotes I would like:

(Please make this one!)Isabella Swan? I promise to love you forever — every single day of forever. Will you marry me?
Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 20, p.460

Do you really have any idea how important you are to me? Any concept at all of how much I love you?
Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 1, p.34

If I had my way, I would spend the majority of my time kissing Edward.
Bella Swan, Eclipse, Chapter 2, p.43

The outside world holds no interest for me without you.
Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 2, p.49

(Please make this one!) I’ll be back so soon you won’t have time to miss me. Look after my heart — I’ve left it with you.
Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 4, p.95

I was all braced for the wrath that was going to put grizzlies to shame, and this is what I get? I should infuriate you more often.
Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 8, p.186

You can hold me hostage any time you want.
Bella Swan, Eclipse, Chapter 8, p.189

I prefer brunettes.
Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 8, p.194

(Please make this one!)You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours.
Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 8, p.195

You look… sexy.
Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 10, p.235

Edward, there’s no point to forever without you. I wouldn’t want one day without you.
Bella Swan, Eclipse, Chapter 12, p.276

You’re more important than everyone else. And you’ve given me you. That’s already more than I deserve, and anything else you give me just throws us more out of balance.
Bella Swan, Eclipse, Chapter 19, p.413

Reply June 17, 2010 at 11:21 am

Star SAYS:

Ooh, treat bag toppers, napkin rings, and drink charms would be fab! Team Edward stuff!

Reply June 17, 2010 at 11:23 am

Lisa SAYS:

Here are the quotes I would like:

Go fetch a space heater. I’m not a St. Bernard.
Jacob Black, Eclipse, Chapter 22, p.489

You know, Jacob, if it weren’t for the fact that we’re natural enemies and that you’re also trying to steal away the reason for my existence, I might actually like you.
Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 22, p.503

Don’t tempt me too far, wolf. My patience isn’t that perfect.
Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 22, p.504

Until your heart stops beating, Bella. I’ll be here — fighting. Don’t forget that you have options.
Jacob Black, Eclipse, Chapter 15, p.330

But if you ever bring her back damaged again — and I don’t care whose fault it is; I don’t care if she merely trips, or if a meteor falls out of the sky and hits her in the head — if you return her to me in less than the perfect condition that I left her in, you will be running with three legs. Do you understand that, mongrel?
Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 15, p.340

I’ll be fighting for her, too. You should know that. I’m not taking anything for granted, and I’ll be fighting twice as hard as you will.
Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 15, p.341

She is mine. I didn’t say I would fight fair.
Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 15, p.341

Reply June 17, 2010 at 1:03 pm

Amanda SAYS:

I would love to see “Team Edward” “Team Jacob” signs!

Reply June 17, 2010 at 1:40 pm

Shari SAYS:

“To think it’s come to this, though! Trusting werewolves!” ~ Edward Cullen

“Yes, because a vampire slumber party is the pinnacle of safety conscious behavior.” ~ Bella Swan

“The clouds I can handle. But I can’t fight with an eclipse.” ~ Jacob Black

“Sometimes I think you like me better as a wolf.” ~ Jacob Black

“Look after my heart — I’ve left it with you.” ~Edward Cullen

Reply June 17, 2010 at 1:43 pm

Valorie SAYS:

LOVE this! Thanks for sharing.

Since you love twilight. Thought I would let you know I have a giveaway event going on to celebrate the premier of Eclipse.

You can head here

There will be about 20 from now until 6/28

Hope to see you there.
Valorie

Reply June 17, 2010 at 2:01 pm

Lisa Hansen SAYS:

I am having a big Huge Eclipse party. Thank you for all you’ve shared so far. I am thrilled that you are going to share more.

Do you have any ideas for Martini’s I was thinking Appletini.

I love the picture frames with pictures of the characters. The color theme seems to have moved from the warm wolf colors to cooler vamp colors, i.e. silver, pinks & black. Thanks again

Reply June 17, 2010 at 2:47 pm

Keli Massie SAYS:

I was so hoping you would make the quotes which we can then send to Kinko’s to be printed and some favor tags, drink charms and anything else would be FABULOUS!! Thanks so much :-)

Reply June 17, 2010 at 3:31 pm

Amanda SAYS:

Go to this page, they have every quote already listed per person, chapter and book. http://www.twilight-quotes.com/books/eclipse/eclipse-chapter-1 It may help you pick some good ones

Reply June 17, 2010 at 3:50 pm

Amanda SAYS:

http://www.twilight-quotes.com/books/eclipse/eclipse-chapter-1. Go to this pager they break them out by person, book and chapter. It’s very helpful when looking for the good ones.

Reply June 17, 2010 at 3:51 pm

Suzy SAYS:

Thanks so much for giving us everything we need for us “Twlighters”. Looking forward to all the beautiful freebies!

Reply June 18, 2010 at 6:13 am

Rachael SAYS:

I don’t even have any suggestions, I feel like whatever you do I will be in love with and use eventually. Thanks for all the work you do on the printables.

Reply June 18, 2010 at 8:05 am

Kim SAYS:

I would like to see these: thanks so much for the free printables they are great

You don’t think Bella has a right to know
“It’s her life”
Jacob Black

“The Fortune-telling bloodsucker can’t see us?” Seriously ? “That’s excellent!”
Jacob Black

Edward has no way to know if you’re safe. “You shouldn’t be so reckless.”
Alice Cullen

“You are in Trouble”, “Enormous Trouble.” “Angry grizzly bears are going to look tame next to what is waiting for you at home.”
Bella Swan

You already have everything. You have a whole life ahead of you – everything I want. And you’re going to just throw it away. Cant you see that I’d trade everything I have to be you? “You have the choice that I didn’t have, and you’re choosing wrong!”
Rosaile Cullen

“Someone’s been here,” “Not one of them,” “One of Us”
Edward Cullen

Doesn’t he own a shirt?
Edward Cullen

He didn’t want us to be able to think of her. He siad that our thoughts weren’t safe..”
Bree

“This one seems to bring out bizarrely strong reactions in our kind.”
Jane