Theme Parties 06.28.10

REAL PARTIES: Twilight Dinner Party

Twilight movie party ideas

Patty from Corona, CA sent over these pictures of a Twilight dinner party that she recently co-hosted, utilizing the HWTM Twilight printables and New Moon printables as party decor. It’s seriously so much fun to see the printables in use at your parties – I just love it!! (Free Eclipse quotes and party embellishments are available now too.)

Anyways, I thought this party turned out great and wanted to post it for anyone looking for last-minute Eclipse party inspiration…I know that several of you are hosting pre- and post-movie parties starting tomorrow night and all throughout the week.  Have fun!

Twilight movie party ideas

Read on for more pics and all of the party details from Patty…

by Patty Liu

“My friend and I hosted a little dinner party and also a screening of the Twilight movies before the third installment is released at the end of June.

I searched online for decorating ideas and happened upon the HWTM blog and found the best print outs, drink labels and decorating inspiration! (Click here to check it out.)

I filled glass vases that I already owned with apples, beads, candles and marbles.

Red fabric was left over scrap fabric that I just draped around the tables.

I melted red wax on top of white candles to get the blood drip effect.

Candles of any kind (in this particular color scheme) definitely added to the whole environment!

Antique wine goblets from the 99-Cent Store were also a nice touch.

This was a girls-only party and everyone brought an Italian dish.

DRINKS: I served cranberry juice, french lemonade, red wine, and spiked punch!

The red velvet cake was made by a friend of mine who works at Ontario Bakery. She just did such a cute job!”

Twilight movie party ideas

At the end of it all, the decor almost looked a bit True Blood-like, so I think it would work great for all vampire themes!!!

19 responses to “REAL PARTIES: Twilight Dinner Party”

1. Love Twilight! LOVE TRUE BLOOD! ;) Unfortunately I’m the only one in my circle that does, so I have no one to throw such fun parties for!

2. betty says:

my daughter had a twilight themed party for her 6th birthday using your free printable downloads. check them out and tell me what u think hwtm! love your website!!/album.php?aid=184225&id=512074427

3. Elisha Akram says:

So cute! I love it!

4. Jeannette Rivas says:

This is very nice! My daughters are such huge fans of Twilight, as I am of True Blood. This would look great for both!! I LOVE printables!!

5. great execution! love the rich red and black color palette – and the DIY labels look great on the cranberry juice bottles! great job!

6. Bird says:

Somewhat spooky, romantic, chic….all twilight!! :)

7. sheila merrigan says:

fantastic party just love the decor, do you have any ideas for an Adult Musical evening? thanks

8. Elle Sees says:

I love this. Creative.

9. Jenn @ HWTM says:

Hi Betty –
    Thanks for sharing the photos – we can’t see them though… I think FB has them set to private :)

10. Angela says:

Jenn…I just wanted to thank you again for sharing your fabulous Party ideas and printables with us. Had my party last night and everything was a hit (esp. your labels)! Do you have a specific address to send pictures to? Thanks again from a true Smitten Twilight fan :)

11. Christy says:

I can’t get enough of all these great parties! This one is glamor-fabulous! Is it too soon to start planning Breaking Dawn ;o)?

12. Kim says:

I just hosted a Eclipse post premiere party on Saturday and used most of the ideas from your blogs. It was AWESOME and everyone raved about how great everything looked. I did add one more thing though for the goodie bags I did candy boxes and made the Team Edward ones sparkle and the Team Jacob ones had wolf paw prints on them and that really added to the flair of the party. Thanks!!!

13. Judy H says:

Eclipse Premiere screening party and again for Twilight/New Moon Double Feature at home;

Thanks for your great ideas and printables!

Kudos Patty! WOW!!

14. I love love love your blog! After all this eye candy I was inspired to create a bunco party set for all the Twilight fans out there. Next up will be Pink Paris and will be drawing inspiration from some of your fabulous posts! Thanks!

15. Teresa says:

I’m having a candy buffet for a Twilight themed Sweet 16. Any ideas on what kind of saying to put for the candy buffet?

16. ASE says:

ive been hoping to see some new printables for Breaking Dawn! im having a dinner before we go see the midnight showing and im dying for some inspiration for the new movie or printable quotes