Patty from Corona, CA sent over these pictures of a Twilight dinner party that she recently co-hosted, utilizing the HWTM Twilight printables and New Moon printables as party decor. It’s seriously so much fun to see the printables in use at your parties – I just love it!! (Free Eclipse quotes and party embellishments are available now too.)
Anyways, I thought this party turned out great and wanted to post it for anyone looking for last-minute Eclipse party inspiration…I know that several of you are hosting pre- and post-movie parties starting tomorrow night and all throughout the week. Have fun!
Read on for more pics and all of the party details from Patty…
TWILIGHT DINNER PARTY DETAILS
by Patty Liu
“My friend and I hosted a little dinner party and also a screening of the Twilight movies before the third installment is released at the end of June.
• I searched online for decorating ideas and happened upon the HWTM blog and found the best print outs, drink labels and decorating inspiration! (Click here to check it out.)
• I filled glass vases that I already owned with apples, beads, candles and marbles.
• Red fabric was left over scrap fabric that I just draped around the tables.
• I melted red wax on top of white candles to get the blood drip effect.
• Candles of any kind (in this particular color scheme) definitely added to the whole environment!
• Antique wine goblets from the 99-Cent Store were also a nice touch.
• This was a girls-only party and everyone brought an Italian dish.
• DRINKS: I served cranberry juice, french lemonade, red wine, and spiked punch!
• The red velvet cake was made by a friend of mine who works at Ontario Bakery. She just did such a cute job!”
At the end of it all, the decor almost looked a bit True Blood-like, so I think it would work great for all vampire themes!!!”