REAL PARTIES: Shabby Chic Baby Shower

whimsical bird baby shower theme

Today’s Real Party feature is an absolutely GORGEOUS Shabby Chic Baby Shower created/hosted by Kristeen from Kristeen LaBrot Events.

From the fabulous color palette and whimsical floral designs to the pretty milk glass vases and creative fabric decor (check out the guest of honor’s stunning chair!), this party is a buffet of eye candy and full of great inspiration for everything from spring/summer baby and bridal showers to girlie birthday parties!

whimsical bird baby shower theme

Scroll down for TONS of gorgeous images and all the party details, as told by Kristeen

whimsical bird baby shower theme

“The shower’s theme was “whimsy chic“and featured shades of pink with apple-green accents and lots of vintage milk glass vases.  I rented Pink Champagne Lamour linens and Apple Green Lamour napkins and had a custom runner made with bunny damask print by Tula Pink.

whimsical bird baby shower theme

Cut pieces of fabric hung from the guest of honor’s chair and were secured with a peony.  Vintage fabric pennants hung from the fence.

whimsical bird baby shower theme

The favors were baby block shaped cake pops from CAKEGoodness and were displayed on top of the napkins at each place setting.

whimsical bird baby shower theme

I decorated the manzanita tree with ruffle balls and hanging pink baby rattles

whimsical bird baby shower theme

I also made the tags that were on the cake pops and the framed sign asking guests to “Please Write a Love Note to Baby G.” The guest book was a copy of Disney’s Cinderella as the mom-to-be was Cinderella at Walt Disney World for several years!

whimsical bird baby shower theme

The menu consisted of: Mini Pigs in a Blanket, Caprese Skewers, Veggie/Fruit Platter, Brownie Bites, Lemon Cakes, Almond Tea Cakes, Fruit Infused Water, Peach Champagne Punch, and a Mocktail version of the punch.

whimsical bird baby shower theme

For activities, we played the “My Water Broke” game and a “Celebrity Baby Name Game” that I designed.”

VENDOR CREDITS:

Event Designer: Kristeen LaBrot Events
Florist: Fujiko’s Flowers
Linens: BBJ Linen
Custom Runner: Beane and Co.
Cake Pops: CAKEGoodness
Chivari Chairs: Elegant Chiavari Chairs 4 Less – 562.714.2753
Catering: Rosa Behrens
Photographer: Marla Hudnall

37 responses to “REAL PARTIES: Shabby Chic Baby Shower”

1. Karen Campos says:

Love the colors on this one a lot. We are too in South Carolina to host most anything outdoors quite as pretty as this one. Wishing it was cooler.

2. I absolutely love that cake stand. So antique looking yet stylish and chic.

3. Jenny Dominguez says:

I love these ideas! I especially love the ribbon on the chairs! sooooooooooo cute!

4. heather says:

Stunning! I love the variety of the details and the pops of yellow and blue.

5. wow, i love this! one of my favorite ever

6. Melissa says:

I love all the colorful and beautiful floral arrangements. Everything looks great.

7. Emily F says:

The flowers are stunning, and the bird cage! Fabulous. My favorite is the guest of honor’s chair. It would be so simple to do and it looks gorgeous.

8. Jmee says:

The Flowers are amazing and the linen is brilliant. What a great Baby Shower!

9. Candace says:

love love love it! my goal is to pull off parties like this one! beautiful!

10. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the color palette and the flowers are amazing.

11. Renee says:

Anyone capable of planning something this BEAUTIFUL & CREATIVE, should be featured in a magazine!

12. Scent Magic says:

LOVE this idea. I so wish I’d seen this before my girlfriend’s shower last year. Adorable.

Just for the month of July, Scentsy is bringing back one of our most popular scents ever – Newborn Nursery! It’s the perfect addition to your baby shower gift.

13. Carrie says:

The color palette is perfect and vibrant! I really love how you incorporated the decorations into the landscape. I did the same for my daughters enchanted garden party.

14. Erin says:

Super Cute! I design baby shower invites too. check them out.

15. Catherine says:

I LOVE this!! So colorful and very dreamy! Going to remember this one for an upcoming event. Thanks for the inspiration!

16. bridal girl says:

Looks like it’s summer after all! Such a great concept for a wedding! Good job guys!

17. Maria says:

Words cannot describe how beautiful this baby shower turned out.

18. The flowers are incredible! And that chair detail is divine! Love this one!

19. ochottie says:

one word wow there great ideas i might do the chair deighn for the baby shower iam doing in sept thanks for the ideas

20. Kathy says:

This baby shower is absolutely amazing – especially for the summer.

I love the colors selected and the detail is superb. I also can’t say enough about the flowers – they are so vibrant. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the theme!

21. Beauty Style says:

Just beautiful. I love it all. The food is truely gorgeous. LOL

22. I love ideas, like the ribbons on the chair, that you can adapt to suit your color scheme!

23. Stunning color palette for summer showers! Everything is delicious and I adore the chair decor and, flowers and babycakes! :D

24. Stunning color palette for summer showers! Everthing is delicious. I adore the chair decor, flowers and babycake pops! :D

25. Jessica says:

I love it!

26. Pam says:

This is absolutely beautiful!

27. heather says:

this is gorgeous! i love that you have a baby shower feature! i specialize in baby shower gifts too! http://www.babycakesanddecor.etsy.com! i will have to pass this article on to many of my friends and customers looking for party ideas! just beautiful!!!

28. Lisa Femrite says:

Absolutely beautiful.. and I love the Cinderella book for the baby!

29. Denise Nering says:

Absolutely stunning!!!

30. baby gifts says:

I absolutely love these ideas. I’m just to plan my friend’s first baby shower this July. I’m really so excited! Thanks for the inspiration and for sharing those pictures.

31. sarah says:

thank you for sharing these stunning photos! i am hosting an upcoming baby shower for a very posh mama & am using this as inspiration- thank you again, you are gifted!

32. Sharon says:

I really love the blend of all the colors and the fabrics on this party! It matches very nicely with the floral decor! Great Great Job! The whole thing looks so elegant yet also very modern.

33. Ashley says:

Absolutely the cutest baby shower I’ve ever seen!! Love it!

34. Sandra says:

Wow! I love the Shabby Chic Baby Shower theme!

35. April McTague says:

Wow, never seen such a beautiful shower!

36. Aymee Naumann says:

I love the look of this shower…. I was wondering what the invitations looked like