21 Jun

Free Printables: Eclipse Part 2 – Favor Tags & Embellishments

More FREE PARTY PRINTABLES for Twilight fans!

Included here are 2″ Circular Party Embellishments (perfect for cupcake toppers, napkin rings, vase decorations, etc.) and Rectangular Party Favor Tags (sized at 3.5 x 2″). The designs coordinate with the look of the Eclipse Party Quotes posted earlier.

The Circular Party Embellishments contain 4 different designs and are set up 12 to a page. You’ll need a 2″ craft circle punch to create the finished circles. (Cut the sheet into columns before using the punch – it’s the easiest way to trim them out!)

twilight eclipse party ideas

And here are the Rectangular Favor Tags – 8 different designs set up 8 per page:

twilight eclipse party favor ideas

Each of the tags is labeled with an Eclipse-themed word + “treats” (i.e. vampire treats, newborn treats, wolf treats, etc). I wasn’t 100% sure how to label them at first, but thought the word “treats” would work well for a wide variety of party favors – from “vampire red” lip gloss to edible goodies. Any type of free gift is a treat! =)

Below is a close-up view of the rectangular favor tag designs & the circle embellishments – and links to download everything in high-resolution format are at the bottom of the post…

RECTANGULAR FAVOR TAGS:

twilight eclipse party favor tags

twilight eclipse party favor tags

twilight eclipse party favor tags

twilight eclipse party favor tags

twilight eclipse party favor tags

twilight eclipse party favor tags

twilight eclipse party favor tags

twilight eclipse party favor tags

twilight eclipse party favor ideas

IMAGE SAVING INSTRUCTIONS:
PC: Right click on image and select option ‘Save Image As’
MAC: Drag the image onto your desktop.

DOWNLOAD THE HIGH-RESOLUTION FILES:

Circular Party Embellishments
Click here to download in JPEG format
Click here to download in PDF format

Rectangular Favor Tags
Click here to download in JPEG format
Click here to download in PDF format

IMPORTANT INFO:
The images of the Twilight cast members incorporated into these original designs are courtesy of Summit Entertainment via www.eclipsethemovie.com and collider.com. As stated in clause 2B of their terms and conditions, these images may be used for personal use only: “(b) License. We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to view, download, copy, and print Content retrieved from the Site only for your personal, non-commercial use.”

Some print shops may require proof of permission to print items that include copyrighted content. If so, you can direct them to the terms and conditions on www.eclipsethemovie.com.**

P.S. We LOVE seeing pictures of our printables in use at your parties, so if you decide to use these and can upload pics of your party, please share links to them here!

38Comments

Rachel SAYS:

I think the wedding invite for Breaking Dawn is a great idea!!! I’m already full of ideas for that party.

Reply June 25, 2010 at 10:31 am

Angela SAYS:

Ok…so I just have one other question. If I am printing these at Kinkos, what paper do you recommend using? There are so many different kinds…standard paper, cardstock (with MANY options). I have never done this before and need help to know the best way to print these so I don’t spend a fortune to have to reprint everything. Thanks for all your help :)

Reply June 26, 2010 at 1:06 am

jenn s. SAYS:

Angela –
Definitely go with card stock vs. standard paper – it will print much better! And I usually choose coated card stock with a matte finish, but glossy coating would be fine too. If you’re going into the store to print them, just tell them you want the print-outs on “photo quality card stock”… they can usually figure it out from there :)

June 26, 2010 at 7:39 am

Angela SAYS:

Thanks Jenn!! That helped a TON :)

Reply June 26, 2010 at 2:33 pm

Angela SAYS:

Oh…and is there really a difference between the PDF format vs. Jpeg? Is one better to print with over the other? Just wondering why there are 2 formats (sorry for all the questions…this stuff is so foreign to me :)

Reply June 26, 2010 at 2:36 pm

Kelly SAYS:

Yay I cant wait to see this movie. I want to have a pre-party so was wondering what font you use for these so I can make some matching invites etc?
Thanks so much! I love your site.

Reply June 27, 2010 at 6:55 pm

Tayla SAYS:

Awesome! This is so cool! I’m gunna have an even better party now! Thank you people who made this website, thank you so much!

Reply June 28, 2010 at 2:41 am

Jenn @ HWTM SAYS:

Angela –
There’s really no difference in the formats – both are the same resolution – some people just have an easier time opening/printing one version over the other, so I included both for personal preference :)

Kelly – The main font I used in the quotes is called “Zephyr” and the secondary font (use for their names) is called “Be Safe”.

Reply June 28, 2010 at 8:51 am

melissa SAYS:

Thanks so much for sharing! Love Love Love all the Twilight Party Ideas!

Reply July 1, 2010 at 2:36 pm

Kimmy Miklos SAYS:

Just did my Eclipse party last night and thanks to all the printables you provided my party was fabulous!!! Here is the post I did on it for my blog.

Reply July 2, 2010 at 4:14 pm

Anni SAYS:

The Twilight printable crafts are great and very versatile. The printables can be added to plain budget items for a fabulous look. I am thinking along the lines of red candles to make candle wraps with the graphics for a nice gift, the circles tied to red paper serviettes as napkin rings and the rectangles as bagtoppers on red paper bags. The circles can also be tied to red balloon strings and used as seals for wrapped gifts.
Frugal, fab, fun and fashionable!
Anni

Reply July 27, 2010 at 1:40 am

Christine Nafziger SAYS:

THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR THESE GREAT ECLIPSE PRINTABLES!! I WILL BE USING THEM AS FAVORS, ETC. FOR MY DAUGHTER CANDYCE’S 15TH BIRTHDAY TWILIGHT ECLIPSE THEME SLUMBER PARTY…I’M SURE THEY WILL BE A HIT!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR SITE!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! ♥

Reply July 30, 2010 at 6:47 pm

Andrea@High/Low SAYS:

Love these! My friend used them for a Twilight Birthday Party she hosted. Here’s the link to the pics; http://www.highlowfooddrink.com/2010/11/easy-entertaining-twilight-birthday.html

Reply November 3, 2010 at 6:42 am

Mary-Beth SAYS:

Thanks for having these available! I used them on my red velvet cupcakes two nights ago, and was smitten with them! i blogged photos of them if you’d like to see! :) http://marybethb.wordpress.com/2010/12/06/the-saga-continues/ Thanks again, Mary-Beth

Reply December 6, 2010 at 8:40 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

The cupcakes look great, Mary-Beth! So glad you were able to use the printables :) Thanks for sharing!

December 7, 2010 at 12:17 am

Susan SAYS:

Thank you for such amazing printables that we’re the perfect touch to my recent Eclipse viewing party! Here is the photo of the table

Reply December 7, 2010 at 12:30 pm

Victoria SAYS:

Thank you so much for all of these ideas! I had a Twilight – Eclipse DVD release party on December 4th, and it was a hit. Your inspiration was a huge help to me in planning.

Reply January 5, 2011 at 6:58 pm