21 Jun

Free Printables: Eclipse Part 2 – Favor Tags & Embellishments

More FREE PARTY PRINTABLES for Twilight fans!

Included here are 2″ Circular Party Embellishments (perfect for cupcake toppers, napkin rings, vase decorations, etc.) and Rectangular Party Favor Tags (sized at 3.5 x 2″). The designs coordinate with the look of the Eclipse Party Quotes posted earlier.

The Circular Party Embellishments contain 4 different designs and are set up 12 to a page. You’ll need a 2″ craft circle punch to create the finished circles. (Cut the sheet into columns before using the punch – it’s the easiest way to trim them out!)

twilight eclipse party ideas

And here are the Rectangular Favor Tags – 8 different designs set up 8 per page:

twilight eclipse party favor ideas

Each of the tags is labeled with an Eclipse-themed word + “treats” (i.e. vampire treats, newborn treats, wolf treats, etc). I wasn’t 100% sure how to label them at first, but thought the word “treats” would work well for a wide variety of party favors – from “vampire red” lip gloss to edible goodies. Any type of free gift is a treat! =)

Below is a close-up view of the rectangular favor tag designs & the circle embellishments – and links to download everything in high-resolution format are at the bottom of the post…

RECTANGULAR FAVOR TAGS:

twilight eclipse party favor tags

twilight eclipse party favor tags

twilight eclipse party favor tags

twilight eclipse party favor tags

twilight eclipse party favor tags

twilight eclipse party favor tags

twilight eclipse party favor tags

twilight eclipse party favor tags

twilight eclipse party favor ideas

IMAGE SAVING INSTRUCTIONS:
PC: Right click on image and select option ‘Save Image As’
MAC: Drag the image onto your desktop.

DOWNLOAD THE HIGH-RESOLUTION FILES:

Circular Party Embellishments
Click here to download in JPEG format
Click here to download in PDF format

Rectangular Favor Tags
Click here to download in JPEG format
Click here to download in PDF format

IMPORTANT INFO:
The images of the Twilight cast members incorporated into these original designs are courtesy of Summit Entertainment via www.eclipsethemovie.com and collider.com. As stated in clause 2B of their terms and conditions, these images may be used for personal use only: “(b) License. We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to view, download, copy, and print Content retrieved from the Site only for your personal, non-commercial use.”

Some print shops may require proof of permission to print items that include copyrighted content. If so, you can direct them to the terms and conditions on www.eclipsethemovie.com.**

P.S. We LOVE seeing pictures of our printables in use at your parties, so if you decide to use these and can upload pics of your party, please share links to them here!

38Comments

Tayla SAYS:

Awesome! This is so cool! I’m gunna have an even better party now! Thank you people who made this website, thank you so much!

June 28, 2010 at 2:41 am

Jenn @ HWTM SAYS:

Angela –
There’s really no difference in the formats – both are the same resolution – some people just have an easier time opening/printing one version over the other, so I included both for personal preference :)

Kelly – The main font I used in the quotes is called “Zephyr” and the secondary font (use for their names) is called “Be Safe”.

June 28, 2010 at 8:51 am

melissa SAYS:

Thanks so much for sharing! Love Love Love all the Twilight Party Ideas!

July 1, 2010 at 2:36 pm

Kimmy Miklos SAYS:

Just did my Eclipse party last night and thanks to all the printables you provided my party was fabulous!!! Here is the post I did on it for my blog.

July 2, 2010 at 4:14 pm

Anni SAYS:

The Twilight printable crafts are great and very versatile. The printables can be added to plain budget items for a fabulous look. I am thinking along the lines of red candles to make candle wraps with the graphics for a nice gift, the circles tied to red paper serviettes as napkin rings and the rectangles as bagtoppers on red paper bags. The circles can also be tied to red balloon strings and used as seals for wrapped gifts.
Frugal, fab, fun and fashionable!
Anni

July 27, 2010 at 1:40 am

Christine Nafziger SAYS:

THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR THESE GREAT ECLIPSE PRINTABLES!! I WILL BE USING THEM AS FAVORS, ETC. FOR MY DAUGHTER CANDYCE’S 15TH BIRTHDAY TWILIGHT ECLIPSE THEME SLUMBER PARTY…I’M SURE THEY WILL BE A HIT!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR SITE!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! ♥

July 30, 2010 at 6:47 pm

Mary-Beth SAYS:

Thanks for having these available! I used them on my red velvet cupcakes two nights ago, and was smitten with them! i blogged photos of them if you’d like to see! :) http://marybethb.wordpress.com/2010/12/06/the-saga-continues/ Thanks again, Mary-Beth

December 6, 2010 at 8:40 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

The cupcakes look great, Mary-Beth! So glad you were able to use the printables :) Thanks for sharing!

December 7, 2010 at 12:17 am

Susan SAYS:

Thank you for such amazing printables that we’re the perfect touch to my recent Eclipse viewing party! Here is the photo of the table

December 7, 2010 at 12:30 pm

Victoria SAYS:

Thank you so much for all of these ideas! I had a Twilight – Eclipse DVD release party on December 4th, and it was a hit. Your inspiration was a huge help to me in planning.

January 5, 2011 at 6:58 pm

Alison Mackenzie SAYS:

I love love love your printables and thank you sooo much for posting them! I had a blast surprising my sister for her birthday in December! It was a lot of work right after Christmas but sooo worth it! Here’s the link to my blog where I threw the coolest Twilight party! http://alisonswonderscraporium.blogspot.com/2011/01/when-you-can-live-forever-what-can-you.html

January 8, 2011 at 10:41 am

JossieO SAYS:

I absolutely love this!! Thank you soo much!!

January 10, 2011 at 8:11 am

michelle m SAYS:

i used the cupcake toppers for a friends party and they looked fabulous!

April 22, 2011 at 12:29 pm

Sheri SAYS:

You are my party Goddess! Awesome!

September 10, 2011 at 11:53 am

alice SAYS:

Please tell me you will be doing Breaking Dawn printables!!

November 14, 2011 at 9:42 am
Apologies, commenting is now disabled for this post.