21 Jun

Free Printables: Eclipse Part 2 – Favor Tags & Embellishments

More FREE PARTY PRINTABLES for Twilight fans!

Included here are 2″ Circular Party Embellishments (perfect for cupcake toppers, napkin rings, vase decorations, etc.) and Rectangular Party Favor Tags (sized at 3.5 x 2″). The designs coordinate with the look of the Eclipse Party Quotes posted earlier.

The Circular Party Embellishments contain 4 different designs and are set up 12 to a page. You’ll need a 2″ craft circle punch to create the finished circles. (Cut the sheet into columns before using the punch – it’s the easiest way to trim them out!)

twilight eclipse party ideas

And here are the Rectangular Favor Tags – 8 different designs set up 8 per page:

twilight eclipse party favor ideas

Each of the tags is labeled with an Eclipse-themed word + “treats” (i.e. vampire treats, newborn treats, wolf treats, etc). I wasn’t 100% sure how to label them at first, but thought the word “treats” would work well for a wide variety of party favors – from “vampire red” lip gloss to edible goodies. Any type of free gift is a treat! =)

Below is a close-up view of the rectangular favor tag designs & the circle embellishments – and links to download everything in high-resolution format are at the bottom of the post…

RECTANGULAR FAVOR TAGS:

twilight eclipse party favor tags

twilight eclipse party favor tags

twilight eclipse party favor tags

twilight eclipse party favor tags

twilight eclipse party favor tags

twilight eclipse party favor tags

twilight eclipse party favor tags

twilight eclipse party favor tags

twilight eclipse party favor ideas

IMAGE SAVING INSTRUCTIONS:
PC: Right click on image and select option ‘Save Image As’
MAC: Drag the image onto your desktop.

DOWNLOAD THE HIGH-RESOLUTION FILES:

Circular Party Embellishments
Click here to download in JPEG format
Click here to download in PDF format

Rectangular Favor Tags
Click here to download in JPEG format
Click here to download in PDF format

IMPORTANT INFO:
The images of the Twilight cast members incorporated into these original designs are courtesy of Summit Entertainment via www.eclipsethemovie.com and collider.com. As stated in clause 2B of their terms and conditions, these images may be used for personal use only: “(b) License. We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to view, download, copy, and print Content retrieved from the Site only for your personal, non-commercial use.”

Some print shops may require proof of permission to print items that include copyrighted content. If so, you can direct them to the terms and conditions on www.eclipsethemovie.com.**

P.S. We LOVE seeing pictures of our printables in use at your parties, so if you decide to use these and can upload pics of your party, please share links to them here!

38Comments

Paula SAYS:

Cool, thanks for the Eclipse templates! The toppers will look great in my vampire cupcakes. And if you’re thinking of making vampire cupcakes for your Twilight party, check out my post for photo step-by-steps on how to do it.

June 21, 2010 at 10:56 am

Rachel SAYS:

Thank you so much! Everything looks great! I can’t wait to print them and cut out!!

June 21, 2010 at 11:03 am

Keisha - Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams SAYS:

Looks good!!!

June 21, 2010 at 11:26 am

Sandra SAYS:

Thanks so much!

June 21, 2010 at 11:46 am

jennykate SAYS:

These are amazing! Thank you so much! We will definitely be using these on our desserts!

June 21, 2010 at 12:10 pm

Lisa Hansen SAYS:

Thanks again

June 21, 2010 at 4:27 pm

Jennifer McNeil SAYS:

Thank you, can’t wait to see what I can do with them all.

June 21, 2010 at 11:34 pm

Cheryl at Bliss! Weddings Market SAYS:

this is awesome!

June 22, 2010 at 1:22 pm

Melissa SAYS:

Yay, I am definitely using these on Saturday when I have folks over to watch the first two movies, thanks! If you need inspiration, check out http://www.sayitcake.com, my site for all twilight inspired desserts! :) And I can’t wait, I am definitely sending pics to this site when I use these printouts!

June 24, 2010 at 9:30 am

star SAYS:

Thank you so much Jenn! You are so generous! These are fabulous!

June 24, 2010 at 10:07 am

Bella SAYS:

I think it would be amazing if you designed Bella and Edwards wedding invite! Or printables for what would have been Bellas bridal shower!

June 24, 2010 at 10:09 am

Crystal SAYS:

These are truly awesome! Thanks for sharing!

June 24, 2010 at 1:01 pm

Angela SAYS:

Hi….I have a question. When I go to print out the PDF file of the cupcake toppers, they are printing in the center of the page and much smaller. Can anyone tell me how to get them to fit on the entire page like it is shown in the file. I am not sure what I am doing wrong here. Thanks :)

June 25, 2010 at 7:22 am

Jenn @ HWTM SAYS:

Hi Angela –

If you haven’t already tried this, make sure that “Page Scaling” is turned off in the print set-up and check the print preview to make sure it looks right before sending to print.

If that doesn’t work maybe try printing the high-res jpeg file instead…

good luck!

June 25, 2010 at 10:05 am

Jenn @ HWTM SAYS:

Bella –
I actually love the idea of designing a “bridal shower” for Bella or even a “Twilight Wedding” as a different type of theme for a Breaking Dawn party! Might have to do that… thanks for the idea!

June 25, 2010 at 10:08 am

alice SAYS:

Will there be any Breaking Dawn printables before the movie comes out this Thursday?????

November 14, 2011 at 9:49 am

Rachel SAYS:

I think the wedding invite for Breaking Dawn is a great idea!!! I’m already full of ideas for that party.

June 25, 2010 at 10:31 am

Angela SAYS:

Ok…so I just have one other question. If I am printing these at Kinkos, what paper do you recommend using? There are so many different kinds…standard paper, cardstock (with MANY options). I have never done this before and need help to know the best way to print these so I don’t spend a fortune to have to reprint everything. Thanks for all your help :)

June 26, 2010 at 1:06 am

jenn s. SAYS:

Angela –
Definitely go with card stock vs. standard paper – it will print much better! And I usually choose coated card stock with a matte finish, but glossy coating would be fine too. If you’re going into the store to print them, just tell them you want the print-outs on “photo quality card stock”… they can usually figure it out from there :)

June 26, 2010 at 7:39 am

Angela SAYS:

Thanks Jenn!! That helped a TON :)

June 26, 2010 at 2:33 pm

Angela SAYS:

Oh…and is there really a difference between the PDF format vs. Jpeg? Is one better to print with over the other? Just wondering why there are 2 formats (sorry for all the questions…this stuff is so foreign to me :)

June 26, 2010 at 2:36 pm

Kelly SAYS:

Yay I cant wait to see this movie. I want to have a pre-party so was wondering what font you use for these so I can make some matching invites etc?
Thanks so much! I love your site.

June 27, 2010 at 6:55 pm
Apologies, commenting is now disabled for this post.