Free Printables: Eclipse Part 1 – Movie Quotes {Twilight Saga}

free eclipse printables

As promised, here are the new PRINTABLE PARTY DECOR QUOTES for Eclipse!

There are 15 high-resolution quotes total – 5 quotes each from Bella, Edward, and Jacob. Each group of 5 includes one 8×10 and four 5×7’s. *Update 6/24: The quotes are available in both high-res jpeg and PDF formats now!

You can check out all of the designs and find links to download everything below.

**I definitely recommend printing these at a commercial print shop like Kinkos for best quality – especially due to the heavy ink coverage.**

twilight eclipse free printable party quotes

IMAGE SAVING INSTRUCTIONS for JPEGs:
PC: Right click on image and select option ‘Save Image As’
MAC: Drag the image onto your desktop.

IMAGE SAVING INSTRUCTIONS for PDFs:
Click on the download link and save the file to your desktop.

Please note: These are high-resolution files, and some home computers may default to read their size based on pixels instead of the true dimensions of 5×7 abd 8×10. Preview the pages before sending to print, and make sure each page is still set up to fit on one 8.5×11.

GROUP 1 – BELLA SWAN QUOTES

twilight eclipse free printable party quotes

Pictured above: Bella Swan 8×10 quote
Download it here

Pictured below: Bella Swan 5×7 quotes
Download page 1 here
Download page 2 here

(OR click here to download ALL of the Bella Quotes in PDF Format.)

twilight eclipse free printable party quotes

twilight eclipse free printable party quotes

twilight eclipse free printable party quotes

twilight eclipse free printable party quotes

GROUP 2 – EDWARD CULLEN QUOTES

twilight eclipse free printable party quotes

Pictured above: Edward Cullen 8×10 quote
Download it here

Pictured below: Edward Cullen 5×7 quotes
Download page 1 here
Download page 2 here

(OR click here to download ALL of the Edward Quotes in PDF Format.)

twilight eclipse free printable party quotes

twilight eclipse free printable party quotes

twilight eclipse free printable party quotes

twilight eclipse free printable party quotes

GROUP 3 – JACOB BLACK QUOTES

free printables twilight eclipse quotes

Pictured above: Jacob Black 8×10 quote
Download it here

Pictured below: Jacob Black 5×7 quotes
Download page 1 here
Download page 2 here

(OR click here to download ALL of the Edward Quotes in PDF Format.)

free printables twilight eclipse quotes

free printables twilight eclipse quotes

free printables twilight eclipse quotes

free printables twilight eclipse quotes

IMPORTANT INFO:
The images of the Twilight cast members incorporated into these original designs are courtesy of Summit Entertainment via www.eclipsethemovie.com and collider.com. As stated in clause 2B of their terms and conditions, these images may be used for personal use only: “(b) License. We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to view, download, copy, and print Content retrieved from the Site only for your personal, non-commercial use.”

Some print shops may require proof of permission to print items that include copyrighted content. If so, you can direct them to the terms and conditions on www.eclipsethemovie.com.**

P.S. We LOVE seeing pictures of our printables in use at your parties, so if you decide to use these and can upload pics of your party, please share links to them here!

P.S.S. Stay tuned for coordinating Eclipse Rectangle Favor Tags and Circular Cupcake Toppers/Napkin Rings/Favor Tags coming later today!

34 responses to “Free Printables: Eclipse Part 1 – Movie Quotes {Twilight Saga}”

1. julia whipple says:

TOTALLY AMAZING!! YOU ROCK!! only 8 more days!! thanks for helping me make my ECLIPSE parties awesome!

2. Jennifer Lichtsinn says:

Thanks so so much. The quotes look amazing. I am having party. I was so glad to see these up.!!!!!!!!

3. star says:

Thanks so much! These are amazing!

4. LOVE THESE!!!!!! Thank you!!

5. jennykate says:

THank YOU, thank YOU, THANK you!!! They look amazing and I can not wait to frame them and use them next week at my Eclipse premiere party! Linking up to your blog from mine today!

6. jennykate says:

I’ll definitely be back for the party tags and cupcake toppers!!

7. Kim says:

awesome pictures thanks so much

8. Lisa Hansen says:

You are so generous! Thank you Thank you

9. Shari says:

Absolutely fabulous!!!! Thanks so much!!!

10. Sandra says:

Thank You Jenn so much! These are great!

11. Naomi says:

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper amazingly beautiful and generous. I will share this with my readers, too! Wonderful!

12. Amanda says:

Is anyone else having problems downloading these? i’ve done the New Moon and Twilight ones before, but I can’t seem to get these to work.

13. ANNA says:

SOOOOOOOO AMAZING! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!

14. JIll says:

Thank you very much for sharing your talents with us! I appreciate your generosity:) These will be perfect for my Eclipse party next Wednesday!

15. Rosie says:

Im having a countdown to eclipse party this weekend. these are great. im having a hard time printing them. They are too large and half is cut off. help!!!! had no problem with my twilight and new moon ones.

16. Jenn @ HWTM says:

Hi Girls –

For those of you having trouble printing out the high-res jpegs, I added links to download the quotes in PDF format today as well (similar to Twilight & NM quotes), so hopefully those will work for you instead!

Cheers,
    Jenn :)

17. Naasiha says:

Thank you so much, this will add a special touch to my party this saturday!!!

18. Michelle says:

I LOVE your stuff! I used them at my New Moon party and they were a HUGE hit! (I gave you all the credit!!!) THANK YOU for doing all of this!! It’s so beautiful! I can’t wait til Tuesday!

19. Big thank you! I throw a huge party before each opening night. I will definitely send you pictures. I can’t wait !

20. Mallory says:

hey I love your Twilight New Moon and Eclipse quotes and I was wondering if you could put a rush on some Breaking Dawn quotes my bridal shower is going to be Twilight themed and I’d love quotes from all 4 books

21. camille says:

I just had an Eclipse themed party on Saturday 6/26, in honor of the movie release. I could kick myself for not checking back on this site for any additional ideas! I didn’t see the Eclipse downloads that were available til Sunday (the next day!!!) LOL Oh well we still had a great time and the Twilight print outs for the drink labels and 5×7 quotes were still a HUGE hit at the party! Thanks so much for the inspiration and decorations. I showed everyone the party pictures and bragged about this wonderful website!!!

22. Pepper says:

These are simply magnificent! I saw ‘Eclipse’ last night, and it is the best Twilight film yet. Go see it everyone! My favorite line? “Jacob to Edward: “Let’s face it; I’m hotter than you.” BEST DIALOGUE EVER!

23. Tricia says:

Thanks so much for these. I printed a few out and used your paper cone template to make some favors for my gal pals to have at our theater viewing of Eclipse last night. They were a big hit! Here’s a picture http://www.flickr.com/photos/cheekyattitude/4754439621/

I have better pictures on my camera I’ll be uploading later.

24. Shari says:

I used your printables for my party and it turned out fabulous! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are wonderful! You can see my party here http://poplarporch.blogspot.com/2010/07/eclipse-party.html

25. lili says:

i love this

26. Susan says:

Thank You! These are beautiful, I love your style and design and plan to use them at our viewing party. I’ll send some pics!

27. I just wanted to say another quick thank-you for posting these great printables! I did have some trouble printing them at one place but managed to get them printed at another. Here’s the link to my post with more pictures of the printables I used. Again, thank-you! http://alisonswonderscraporium.blogspot.com/2011/01/when-you-can-live-forever-what-can-you.html

28. Domi says:

Thank you SO much for the great printables. I hosted my daughter’s 11th Birthday party this past weekend and used several Twilight themed items from your site. If you’d like to see what we did please visit http://inalaundrydaze.blogspot.com/2011/01/twilight-saga-birthday-party.html
    Again, thank you so much! The party ROCKED!

29. kendra couch says:

i just love the twilight themed party that is what i did for my 18th birthday party last month

30. Kristen says:

I love your printables and party ideas, than you so much! Are you planning to do Breaking Dawn printables for the movie release this month? Thanks! :)

31. Mary Gel Macalino says:

it was so amazing..thank you so much.