Absolutely Gorgeous Pink Dessert Table

gorgeous pink dessert buffet ideas

Ready for some seriously stunning eye candy? Jenna from Eat Drink Pretty sent over these gorgeous images of a dessert table that she recently designed and oh my goodness… SWOON!

From the gorgeous pink flower arrangements {created by Just Bloomed} to the orchid topped cupcakes, fabulous pinwheel dessert boxes, and everything in between, this table is almost too pretty to eat!

gorgeous pink dessert buffet ideas

This table was created to celebrate the 1-year “blogiversary” {love it!} of Eat Drink Pretty, and suffice to say she celebrated it in style!

gorgeous pink dessert buffet ideas

Kudos to Sewell Photography for the gorgeous photos! Speaking of which… here goes with LOTS more images of this visual feast:

gorgeous pink dessert buffet ideas

{click here to view the image above at a large size}

It’s all in the details… loving the pretty drink stirrers embellished with rhinestones and the raspberry garnish for these champagne:

gorgeous pink dessert buffet ideas

Here’s a full shot of the table, but you’ve really to to see it at a larger size – click here to zoom in!

gorgeous pink dessert buffet ideas

Happy Birthday, Eat Drink Pretty!

VENDORS/SPONSORS:
Photography: Sewell Photography
Florist: Just Bloomed
Calligraphy, placecards, cupcake toppers and drink straws – Lovely Scribbles
Linens: Apres Party Rental
Edible icing decals: Hello Frosting
Cake: Sweets Bakeshop

44 responses to “Absolutely Gorgeous Pink Dessert Table”

1. Audrey H. says:

I absolutely love the detaills of this PINKtabulous tablescape, especially the flowers in the jars & the chandelier . . . stunning!!

2. WOW! I love the flowers inside the jars….how pretty!!! Everything is GORGEOUS :) Lots of inspiration. THANKS!

3. love it and congrats on your success!

4. Joyce says:

I love this!

5. Clau! says:

Love it! Great!!!!

Saludos,
    Clau!

6. ochottie says:

thats great idea for like babyshower if they r having girl and for bridal shower and weddings

7. Jacks says:

So pretty and elegant! Nice job!

8. Diana Viera says:

I love this table setting! The goodies look amazing as well as details.

9. Tracy says:

Love the pink and grey colr scheme. What a great new way to display the cake pops also. Fabulous!

10. Melanie says:

The color palette used for this candy buffet is so beautiful! Everything looks so yummy!

11. Laurel G says:

love it! I’m attempting my own dessert table this Thursday in pink and yellow, hope it comes out this good!

12. What I would give to have a desert table like this! Everything is so pretty, I would be afraid to eat it! And that’s so need that Eat, Drink, Pretty celebrated their 1 yr “blogiversary!” What a cute idea–and a great excuse for a party!

13. I wish I could live in this design!! It combines everything that I love. I also love how effortless it looks. Such amazing execution. Can’t wait until I celebrate my blogiversaries!!

14. Judith says:

Absolutely stunning! I LOVE those grey and pink pinwheel boxes! Thanks for sharing!

15. Les renoncules et tulipes sont superbement misent en valeur dans leurs vases, très belle idée.

16. Erika says:

This is so lovely, those cupcakes are perfection…x

17. Cassie says:

This is so wonderful. It’s like it was sent from heaven!

18. Bird says:

I’m in love..and in awe!!!

19. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

20. Paola says:

Oh my this is so so pretty!!!

21. Charlotte says:

What a beautiful collection of gorgeous finds :)

22. I am new to your blog and so enjoying it. Love the pink party! Thanks for sharing.

23. Sandra says:

Very Beautiful creations and cake designs.

24. What a gorgeous dessert buffet! I’d love to know the recipe for the cakepops! They look so classy and I’ve never seen them done before.

I’ll have to start researching some recipes for my next birthday party, lol.

Kelly

25. Wowww!!! Its very very beautiful…I love pink color

26. NANNYIE sONT says:

This is a great idea, I really love the pewter colored accents on the tables and the food selection is fab. I cant wait til my Goddaughter is here! MJL!

27. Cindy says:

I AM GIVING MY GRANDMOTHER A 85TH BIRTHDAY PARTY AND I BELEIV EHER FRIENDS WILL THINK EVERYTHING PINK WILL BE DIVINE.THANK YO FOR THE IDEAS.

28. So sweet. Perfect to the last detail.

29. Just GORGEOUS! Such attention to detail. I love the boxes with the paper pinwheel bows!

30. rsp2538 says:

omg!!! so pretty!!

31. Joanne says:

gorgeous!! i simply love the attention to pink details!!

32. Maureen says:

Amazing!! I love it all!

Maureen

33. Stephanie says:

Just found your blog! I absolutely love this dessert table!! I’m definitely swooning!

34. I love this dessert table! I especially love the lollipops in the jars- so pretty!

35. hey,i love your blog,if you ask me to join this party,i will immediately go to your place,
    so nice!

36. Milagros says:

Que belleza de paginas.

37. Cynia Criscuolo says:

I am looking for a small chandelier that I will use decoratively only without the use of electricity for lighting. The one you have on you page is wonderful. Where did you get it? Also, have you see any table top chandelier in your travels?

38. Wow what gorgeous photos! I LOVE the centerpieces. So simple and modern, and yet so impressive. I have a couple of vases like those. You gave me an idea. I could use them to glam up the living room. I’m going to use silk artificial flowers though. Much more convenient lol

39. Neva says:

Fabulous, I love the cheerful colors, & the florals are a great touch