Sugary Sweet Love Wedding – Part 2

candy shop wedding bridal shower ideas

In continuing with Part 1 of the “Sugary Sweet Love” photo shoot sent over by Jenna of Eat Drink Pretty, here’s another dose gorgeous eye candy for you… this time focusing on all the creative, colorful treats.

candy shop wedding bridal shower ideas

As you can probably tell from the pretty images, what makes this look so inviting is the fantastic attention to COLOR and PRESENTATION.

The use of mainly monochromatic groups of treats mixed with just a few multi-colored groups – all in a neat & orderly fashion – keeps the use of several different colors from feeling overwhelming and results in an overall look that’s playful & stylish!

candy shop wedding bridal shower ideas

Scroll down for lots more images… and get ready for a sugar rush! =)

candy shop wedding bridal shower ideas

French Macarons and cake pops make for such a pretty, stylish addition to any party or dessert buffet – and the sky’s the limit when it comes to color and flavor options! (Click here for a chocolate-covered cheesecake pop recipe.)

candy shop wedding bridal shower ideas

The mustache-on-a-stick concept seems to be growing in popularity lately… which is not surprising since they make for such fun pics! (See more fun mustache pics in this “Mr. Man” party.)

candy shop wedding bridal shower ideas

Also loving the playful candy-red monkey details… which look especially cute hanging from sugar-rimmed red cocktails!

candy shop wedding bridal shower ideas

Custom labels are always a great way to tie everything together – from the candy jars to the drinks & late night snacks!

candy shop wedding bridal shower ideas

Milk and cookies aren’t just for kids!… and after a long night of socializing and dancing, they’ll be especially inviting to party guests!

Vendor credits:
Photography: Red Ribbon Studio
Invitations+Paper: Paperista
Flowers: Just Bloomed
Bridal Fashion: Posh
Cake, cupcakes, macaroons, & sweet treats: Cocoa + Fig
Jewelry: JWP Jewlery
Hair & Makeup: Nan Fletcher
Candy Shop Location: Sugar Sugar
Handbags & Fabric Flower Accessories (belt & headbands): Nelle Handbags
Linens: Apres Party

21 responses to “Sugary Sweet Love Wedding – Part 2”

1. Betsy says:

This is toooo cute! What a whimsical and playful way to decorate a wedding! I love it.

2. I love everything about this! It is whimsical, yet beautiful!! I will be borrowing elements for a shower coming up. Can’t believe the cake with rock candy. Who would ever think rock candy could be so pretty?!
    Great job!
    Jennifer

3. Kim says:

I really still love this wedding! Everytime I see it posted it is so much fun!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

4. Shannon says:

OK…one of my friends needs to get engaged or pregnant right away. I want to recreate this!!!! SOOOO cute!

5. I love the rock candy! So colorful!

6. Brandi says:

Love this, all the colors are fantastic. The chocolate mustaches are awesome.

7. Kathryn says:

What a fun wedding!! I would so love to use the same cake stand for my wedding… does anyone know where to purchase?

8. Those are just great sweet wedding treats. So many fun colors and innovative shapes. I love the cookies, moustache on sticks and popcorn. Thanks for sharing!

9. Elle Sees says:

Again, more kudos for the color, presentation, creativity, everything!

10. Ok. I’m officially in love! I’ve got a Candy Land party coming up and I will definitely be “borrowing” some of these ideas. I am just going crazy over the rock candy centerpieces and the cake…SWEET! :)

11. hena tayeb says:

that cake looks amazing.. and so easy to do.

12. I am in love with this sweet idea! What a wonderful way to bring color and whimsy to a wedding!

13. Wow! That’s a feast for the eyes! Great color combo and great theme! It’s so unique and fun. I bet that wedding was a blast!

14. Misty says:

I so want to renew my vows and do this!! I love all the colors so fun! Wonderful for Photos!

15. This wedding it’s a done deal!!! i love it and one of my customers has just requested designs inspired by it! so cute i can’t wait to get started

16. […] like it would be too difficult to make.  For more details, and other fabulous party ideas, head to http://blog.hwtm.com/2010/05/sugary-sweet-love-wedding-part-2/ This entry was posted in Rainbow. Bookmark the permalink. ← Previous Post LikeBe […]

17. […] Photo Credit: Hostess Blog […]

18. Lovely! I still curse the day I met my first macaron- my poor hips didn’t know what hit them. :)

19. Lovely! I still curse the day I met my first macaron- my poor hips didn’t know what hit them. :)