Pinwheel Theme – Fun Party Decor Idea

pinwheel party ideas

Pinwheels have been a really popular party trend lately, and I love the idea of using one of these fun Pinwheel Mobiles as creative party decor for everything from baby & bridal showers to birthday parties.

They’d look great hanging over a table, a dessert buffet, or really any area in the party space... and if the celebration is a baby shower (like this Pinwheels and Pom Poms theme), this would also double as a fun gift for mom-to-be!

pinwheel party ideas

These particular mobiles are from Etsy shop mamax2, and there are so many colors & patterns available!

I’m especially loving this striped pink & black mobile for a lingerie or Paris-themed bridal shower (like this Flirty French Candy or Parisian theme)…

pinwheel party ideas

pinwheel party ideas

pinwheel party ideas

And a few more fun colors

pinwheel party ideas

pinwheel party ideas

…and this red, white, and blue version would even work for 4th of July parties!

pinwheel party ideas

Visit mamax2 to check out all of the available patterns!

P.S. If you’d like to try your hand at making these yourself, here’s a great tutorial on paper pinwheels from Ohdeedoh.com.

20 responses to “Pinwheel Theme – Fun Party Decor Idea”

1. Tasha says:

I did a similar red, white, and blue pinwheel for a Dr. Suess, Thing 1 and Thing 2 first birthday party for twins. I must say, the pinwheels are SUCH a hit for people who haven’t seen them since childhood!

2. A.M.D says:

This is so cute..do you have a template on how to make these

3. Jenn @ HWTM says:

A.M.D. –
    Here’s a great paper pinwheel tutorial from Ohdeedoh!
    pinwheelpartymobile_thumb.jpg

4. I absolutely love pinwheels; there is something so fun and childlike about them. My favorite is the red, white and blue!

5. Kelley Moore says:

How great! These are great for party decorations, indeed, but would also make for a fantastically whimsical playroom! Can you imagine how fun it would be to cover a ceiling in these things?

6. Vicky says:

Seeing as how I have been in love with pinwheels lately, this post is great:) I love them on a mobile- so sweet for baby’s little eyes.

7. A.M.D says:

Jenn, thank you so much, you have been a great inspiration for all my parties!

8. Tanya says:

I heart pinwheels

9. this is such a cute idea! perfect for a party!

10. Fun and whimsical! LOVE! :)

11. stella says:

i always loved them! and these are so pretty :)

12. These are brilliant. What pretty colorful things to add to a mobile.

13. This is a great idea! I’d even add a pinwheel mobile to my nursery!

14. Sammy says:

Pinwheels make such a great decoration. For more decor, I would love your feedback here. Thank you!

15. I really like pinwheels . You just pick the right idea for party theme .

16. I really like them with the polkadots! Both the 4th of July ones and the pink and black striped ones are really cute.

17. Jamee Bryant says:

This is soo cute!

18. Jenni says:

I’m LOVING the pinwheels right now! I recently did a pinwheel and purple party for my sister’s birthday. I ended up keeping a ton of pinwheels even after the party was over!

Photos are featured on my blog: awellcraftedparty.blogspot.com

19. I also created a pinwheel & pearls themed invitation. A DIY tutorial is posted on my blog at : http://www.sugarfootmomms.blogspot.com

20. […] Style Me Pretty, Manolo Brides, Bridal Cookie, Hostess Blog. Otros artículos que te podrían interesar:Cierra bolsas reciclandoSorprende a tus […]