Playful “Hello Spring” Party Theme

spring party bridal shower wedding ideas

Looking for some fresh spring or summer party ideas? Check out this beautiful Hello Spring” party theme that Charm Event Design recently put together!

From the vibrant color palette & mason jar drinking glasses to the playful “Lemonade Stand” Dessert Buffet, you’ll find wonderful inspiration here for everything from wedding celebrations to Mother’s Day Brunch.

spring party bridal shower wedding ideas

spring party bridal shower wedding ideas

Read on for lots more pics & all the details, as told by Patricia from Charm Event Design

spring party bridal shower wedding ideas

The inspiration for our shoot came from all the freshness and vibrancy of the spring season. We wanted to create a beautifully refreshing tablescape that can be translated into a wedding, bridal shower or engagement party.

We worked with a bright color palette of yellows, turquoise & raspberry. The vibrant hues in the floral table fabric (purchased at a local fabric store) really helped to set the tone of the party and capture the crisp & zestful nature of a perfect spring day.

spring party bridal shower wedding ideas

For a DIY touch, we used card stock to create paper adornments for the napkins, as well as matching adornments to hang from the tree.

spring party bridal shower wedding ideas

To complete the outdoor feel, unique mason jars were used as drinking glasses.

spring party bridal shower wedding ideas

We wanted to make the theme very fun and playful, so we included tic tac toe game cards for guests to enjoy a friendly game.

Our sweet interpretation of a lemonade stand had everything from lemon candy to an assortment of lemon desserts to satisfy every sweet tooth!

spring party bridal shower wedding ideas

spring party bridal shower wedding ideas

spring party bridal shower wedding ideas

Vendor Credits:
Photography: Lauren Crowston of Laurelisle Photography
Party Rentals: Party Rental King (provided chairs, linens, tables, mason jars, dinnerware)
Event Design and Concept: Charm Event Design

27 responses to “Playful “Hello Spring” Party Theme”

1. Jill G. says:

This is BEAUTIFUL! I love the lemonade dessert stand idea!

2. The yellow from the pictures makes me very VERY happy! So bright!

3. Katie says:

Gorgeous! I love the color palette.

4. delyssa says:

WOW!! This is truly amazing!! Though I am not surprised! These dolls out-do themselves every single time!!! I can’t wait until my daughter’s event is CHARMED!! Great Job Girls ;o)

5. Kelly says:

I love the lemonade theme! I just did a post on a lemon-lime theme cocktail party for a girlfriend and wish I could have seen this first!

6. bizzzy-mommy says:

FABULOUS…..LOVE THE COLORS….DELISH!!!!

7. Yvette Rossignoli says:

Amazing! The colors, the set up – everything! The Charm Dolls do it again!

8. Nali P. says:

Lovely! So bright, cheery and Yellow. Love the straws in the mason jars. Anyone know where to get yellow ones?

9. Elisha Akram says:

This is such a refreshing party… I love it!

10. Tanya says:

How fun and bright!

11. LOVE the color vibrancy in this shoot!

12. Refreshing, charming, wholesome, novel. The flowers are delightful.

13. I just have to say… Your blog is GORGEOUS! I’m putting you on my “must read” list immediately!

14. I love party plans that include a few simple and elegant DIY projects. You get to make “extra” memories while working on things like the vases and cardstock accents with your friends and family! What a cute color palette, too… perfect for a bridal shower!

15. Jenn @ HWTM says:

Thanks, Sarah! :)

16. Mindy says:

Love the fabric on the tables. Where did they get it?

17. Nicole says:

SOOO cute! That is totally going to be the color palette for my wedding. Anybody know what those red flowers are called?

18. Just lovely. Love the Mini Bundt cakes!

19. JennyLove says:

i love this! i planned my husband’s bday picnic around this theme/color scheme! let’s just hope the SF fog burns off by noon!

20. […] YELLOW!  Is TEWTALLY going to be a color for me.  It just screams summer and sunshine to me.  Table design by Charm Event Design.  See more on the Hostess with the Mostess! […]

21. Kim says:

Love, love, LOVE your site. Thanks for sharing

22. […] credits (clockwise, from top left):  Hostess with the Mostess, Tickled Pink, Kara’s Party Ideas, Recipe Bloom, Country Living, Dit49′s Flickr Photo […]

23. […] Remember being a kid and having a lemonade stand in the summer? What kid didn’t want an excuse to drink a sugary treat and make some money too. Bring back the childhood fun (and add a touch of style) by creating a lemonade stand for your wedding! Serve classic ice-cold lemonade from a vintage-inspired stand (complete with a painted wooden sign!). Or for a modern twist, try new flavors like lavender or peach lemonade! source | source | One Love Photo via Bonafide Bride | Bello Photography via Brenda’s Wedding Blog | Laurel Isle Photography via Hostess with the Mostess […]

24. Breanne says:

everything looks so fresh! and amazing! Love the mini cakes with matching yellow icing!

25. […]  Hostess with the Mostess  this beautiful “Hello Spring” party theme  with lots of vibrant colours for a fun and […]

26. […] Read on for lots more pics & all the details, as told by Patricia from … Copyright: Source […]