Festival Du Bebe Shower – Sneak Peek

Masquerade Baby Shower Theme

I’m still waiting on some images from the Masquerade/Festival themed baby shower that I recently created for my friend Jen before I can do the full theme post, but I received some of the images from the (brilliant) photographer and was too excited not to at least do a little sneak peek =)

This theme was so much fun to work on! There’s a lot of crossover with Cirque Du Bebe, but I opted for several different colors this time + vibrant butterfly and Mardi Gras inspired details.

Masquerade Baby Shower Theme

Masquerade Baby Shower Theme

The Champagne/Cider bar was one of my favorite details… guests could start with champagne or non-alcoholic sparkling cider, then choose from a buffet of different mix-ins – like OJ or Chambord – to customize the bubbly to their liking!

Masquerade Baby Shower Theme

For additional “bubbles”, we also served sparkling water & sparkling sodas at the “bar”. Ikea has these fabulous translucent acrylic champagne glasses right now that are only $1 each, and the aqua & red colors they come in worked perfectly for the theme… I was so excited to stumble on them!

Masquerade Baby Shower Theme

Sneak peek at the party favors…

Masquerade Baby Shower Theme

Lots more details and images to come soon!

{Photo Credit: Jillian Bisinger Modern Photography}

29 responses to “Festival Du Bebe Shower – Sneak Peek”

1. OMG this is by far the best baby shower them EVER!!!!
    I totally understand your excitement and impatience in posting your pics! I hosted A “Back to the 80’s Birthday Bash” on Saturday and HAD to post on Sunday!!!

2. Courtney says:

Absolutely darling! Love it, the clear boxes, the butterflies, the font used, not one detail left out!

3. Kim says:

fantastic colors! Love it! The champagne & cider bar is brilliant!

Kim @
    party inspiration

4. Elisha Akram says:

This shower is soooooo adorable… I love the colors and all the details you have shown…. I love it!

5. Lauren says:

OMG it’s gorgeous! I love how the colors really pop. You’re such a genius at the details. Those butterflies are absolutely insane.

6. I love this! How wonderful. x

7. I absolutely love the mix of the colors, it makes it look so fun! The champagne bar is such a neat idea, I’ll have to do that at my next soirée.

8. Samantha says:

SO cute, I love everything about it!

9. Rita says:

Love all the great colors — reminds me of Mardi Gras!

10. Andrea says:

Love it! The bold colors are bold, not your typical pastel baby shower!

11. Brittany says:

It looks like a great idea for a shower or really ANY party for that matter. i can’t wait to see what all you did!

12. I just love all of the colors. I can’t wait to see the rest of the pictures!

13. stunning jennifer ( well both of you!) congratulations to you both on everything. you deserve it!

14. Emily says:

I love this shower, I wish that mine would have looked like this. I love how it does not scream baby. Just beautiful.
    Emily @

15. The Fairy says:

Can’t wait to see the rest of the pics! Looks fabulous. I think I need to head to Ikea for those glasses. They could become a new party staple for me!

16. Dognbird says:

Love the fun colors and designs – can’t wait to see more!

17. TNP says:

Will you be sharing the PDF printables like you did for Cirque Du Bebe? I’m sure that all your dedicated readers would be grateful!

18. Oh my goodness, my heart just skipped a beat! You have definately found what you are supposed to be doing!

19. Jenn @ HWTM says:

Thanks, Shandra! Designing the party themes is definitely my “happy place” :)

TNP – Yes – I’ll be sharing downloadables of the framed signs, and then the invitations, favor tags, etc will be available for purchase soon at – where everything can be personalized with the guest of honor’s name, due date, etc :)

This design will also be available in a “Festival du LOVE” version for bridal showers :)

20. Judith says:

This design is fabulous from fonts to colors to the bar details!! AMAZING! Loving it and can’t wait to see more!