Lovely Valentine’s Day Dessert Buffet

valentine's day dessert buffet

Need some inspiration for your Valentine’s Day party dessert table? Check out this latest dessert bar creation by Amy Atlas… which can only be described as absolutely pink-a-licious!

Goodies included: a macaron tower (so cute!), ruffled buttercream cake and cupcakes, pink favor boxes tied up with pretty satin ribbon, and lots of pink candy! For a nostalgic feel, Amy also included strawberry milk in “Be Mine” glasses.

valentine's day dessert buffet

The lovely bubblegum pink, light pink, & pale gray table (which was created for a segment on Better TV) featured a “Key to My Heart” theme, which was played up through the adorable key-topped cupcakes and “Love is the key to my Heart” candy bar wrappers.

valentine's day dessert buffet

All of the paperie elements were designed by Wiley Valentine, and Patti Paige of Baked Ideas created the elegant key cupcakes and heart cookies.

valentine's day dessert buffet

Rock candy sticks and meringue cookies always make for such a pretty display…

valentine's day dessert buffet

Here’s a great shot of the adorable macaron tower… (this concept would be so cute for Christmas too!)

valentine's day dessert buffet

More eye candy shots…

valentine's day dessert buffet

valentine's day dessert buffet

Thanks again to Amy for yet another sweet dose of creative inspiration, and to the ladies at Belathee Photography for the gorgeous images!

38 responses to “Lovely Valentine’s Day Dessert Buffet”

1. Kelly Boilla Designs says:

I HEART Amy Atlas!! I’m planning an Engagement Party for my sister the week after Valentines Day and this totally helps serve for more inspiration!! Thanks for sharing!

2. Ibett says:

Your daily blogs are so amazing and one of a kind! I love these ideas! I look forward to your blog every day. Thanks for the inspirations!

3. Melissa says:

Amazing! This is one of my favorite buffet set-ups yet! Love it : )

4. jenn s. says:

Thanks, Ibett! So sweet! :)

5. ljcadv says:

wow this is awesome!

6. Lisa says:

Wow! This is all stunning. I am loving the way she decorated the cupcakes and cake! Gorgeous.

7. Jen Gentry says:

totally loving all the pink! Gorgeous party set up!

8. Jeanee says:

Eek! I’ve seen on a few other blogs, but you have the most photos that I’ve seen so far!

9. Cammi says:

Wow – everything here looks absolutely delicious! And, as a lover of all things Pink – I absolutely love this post! :)

10. Virginie says:

So cute… It would almost make me want to celebrate Valentine’s day…

11. RLV says:

This is fantastic! It kind of reminds me of my debutante ball! I will definitely have to throw a party that features a dessert buffet! Thanks for the idea!

12. Rowaida Flayhan says:

WOW!!! FABULOUS AND BEAUTIFUL!
    SOO INSPIRING

13. josephine says:

Gorgeous! simply gorgeous! every time!

14. That is just so pretty! And it’s making me hungry!

15. Margie S says:

Wonderful! my sister is getting married on Feb 14.I’m in charge of the candy buffet too.This gives me great ideas . Thanks!

16. Shannon says:

What is the pink drink? Ive been looking for a cute cocktail like that.

17. jenn s. says:

Shannon –
    I’m not sure exactly what the pink drink in the “Be Mine” glasses is, but it looks a lot like pink lemonade – which you could easily just add vodka to for a cocktail version, or you could swap out the regular lemonade for pink lemonade in this yummy lemonade-based recipe:

Here are a few more ideas too:

(or alternative recipe here: http://www.pink-foot.com/pink-lady )

(maybe use Pinky vodka with this to make it look even more like the strawberry milk: http://blog.hwtm.com/2008/02/pinky-vodka/ )

good luck! :)

18. This is a nice idea! I am planning to have a house party for all the single women in my circle of friends. Thanks for sharing this to us.

19. Vanya Worley says:

Oh so pretty!

20. Everything looks delicious!

21. oo…i love this table…yummy yummy

22. Christi says:

She always nails it!

23. tiombe paige says:

I’m having a party next Friday night for the premier of Valentines Day the movie. This is a perfect concept. Thanks!

24. Ashley says:

Strawberry milk….mummm, now you’re talking. Beautiful treats!

25. Erika says:

Love it.. so pink, so sweet, so pretty!!

26. Paula says:

love the grey-pink macarons . She made it again!!!
    Fantastico!!!!

27. Loves this and I love Amy!

28. anna says:

My daughter wants a graduation from high school party that’s out of the ordinary. No silouettes of some random female or the grad hats!!!! She loved this and we can incorporate her school colors into this!

29. […] familiar with the amazing dessert bar designer/guru, Amy Atlas. Featured on Amy’s blog and Hostess of the Mostess, here is some eye candy from her Valentine’s Day dessert bar created for Better […]

30. I love this Valentine’s dessert bar and I am thinking about doing something similar for a baby shower. Thanks for the great ideas.

31. vigilon says:

just the thing we need for the upcoming V-day party.

32. Lindsay says:

I LOVE the pictures! Everything is adorable! Where do you find the plates and bowls at?

33. targol says:

they are so terrific!

34. […] If you have a question as well for Happy Money Saver readers please let me know by emailing me at karrie (at) happymoneysaver.com. image credit: Hostess with the Mostess […]

35. […] “Lovely Valentine’s Day Dessert Buffet” by HWTM//Hostess Blog […]