Eat & Drink 02.24.10

Twisted Ice Pop Molds + 11 Fabulous Homemade Popsicle Recipes

orka twisted popsicle molds

From the POP-y colors to the cool twisted design of the popsicles and futuristic look of the holder, I’m loving everything about these Orka Ice Pop Molds! ($12.95/set at Wrapables)

Looking for a cool gift idea? Try pairing one of these sets with a copy of POPS!: Icy Treats for Everyone by Krystina Castella, which is loaded with some seriously tasty & creative-looking recipes:

homemade popsicle recipes

Pictured above: a few recipes from POPS!, all of which can be found online right here at icypops.com: Banana Split (yes, please!), Pomegranate Apple, and Honeydew Melon.

OR, try filling up your ice pop molds with one of these other yummy-looking homemade popsicle recipes from ’round the web… from Mojito and Mango-Orange flavors to Rocky Road Fudge (yes… Rocky Road!):

homemade popsicle recipes

Rocky Road Fudge Pops
from Dinner’s On Me

homemade popsicle recipes

Strawberry-Yogurt Popsicles
from the kitchn

homemade popsicle recipes

And last but not least, one of my personal favorite flavors when it comes to frozen treats:

Rootbeer Float Pops
from Erin Cooks

Pops!: Icy Treats for Everyone

19 responses to “Twisted Ice Pop Molds + 11 Fabulous Homemade Popsicle Recipes”

1. Laura says:

This made my mouth water…mmMMmmm. :)

2. Jeanee says:

I’m SO making popsicles this summer. My husband could eat them every day and it’ll be so much cheaper and yummier if I make ’em myself!

3. Deemarie Parsons says:

They all look delicious! Pomegranate, mangos, strawberry and rasberry are favorite fruits in my house.

4. Moosette says:

Oh my yumminess! I cant wait to make these this summer – epecially the lemon frozen yogurt with rasberries! Delish!

5. Jen says:

those are so cute — my daughter would love them\ all!

6. Ellen says:

These look sooo good! Hello, Rocky Road!

7. Nienke says:

Those twisted Ice Pop Molds are awesome! It makes me long for summer even more…

Do you think I if I make them in February I can trick my brain into thinking it is summer?

8. Elyse says:

Bring on summer!

9. jomygoodness says:

Can I just say… YUMMMM! These look so good & refreshing. I can’t wait to try.

10. aprilornament says:

Yum, looks like a tasty treat, I’m defiantly going to make some of these.

11. Sara says:

This is great! I looked for some fun Popsicles for a baby shower I threw in August in Florida– and only found recipes for kids. This would have been a great addition.

12. Jessica says:

This was truly some wonderful eye-candy. Not only that, but it was so mouth-watering. I plan on having people over and entertaining this summer and cannot wait to wow people with some of these popsicle recipes! I think I may post this to my blog and direct it to your site.

13. The Fairy says:

I haven’t had much luck making my own tasty ice pops, but this has me wanting to try again!

14. stonner says:

i want these!

15. I live in Phoenix, AZ so these recipes are just what I needed. Great post!

16. […] I haven’t decided which recipe to go with quite yet, but I will let you know how they turn out. I am considering pulling a recipe from here, here or here. […]

17. […] recipes but also include adventurous and serious dessert combinations.  Butter pecan pop anyone? 11 Fabulous and “Twisted” Popsicle Recipes – Beautiful and so yummy, hostessblog.com shares some serious recipes and tips on how to make […]

18. tessa says:

Soooo Cooool ! Everyone esp. my grandson would love these icies. What a great idea! Thanx :))

19. […] into ice cube trays and try to eat them off lopsided sticks. They were underwhelming. But these recipes were not fucking around. I went out and bought these popsicle molds the next […]