Lots more beautiful images & details to share with you from the “Oh How Tweet” baby shower today…
…from amazing rhinestone-studded invitations to a mouth-watering menu (served by dad-to-be & other family members acting as “waiters”!) and “sweet tweets” like mini chocolate bundt cakes topped with spun sugar nests!
Read on for a ton of pretty images and a continuation of Suzanne’s favorite party details (see Part 1 here), as described by the guest of honor herself…
“Some of my favorite design elements included…
• the beautiful invitations adorned with 2 crystals “eggs” on the front to tie in what we referred to our babies as – “The Diamonds”
• the Wishing Tree (accompanied by a custom made feather pen) that served as a guest book
• custom designed and printed water bottle labels, menus, game cards and all other stationery pieces (graphic design by SHE PAPERIE + design boutique)
• the cookies in a jar “sweet tweets” favors that each guest took home (inspired by the ever talented Bakerella)
The dinner portion of the evening was also really wonderful…
As a surprise to me, the main men in my life (my husband, my father, my brother, etc.) acted as our waiters for the evening and served up a delicious fare!
The food included:
• a Giada De Laurentiis Pasta Primavera (recipe found here)
• individually made Parmesan Cheese cups that “nested” a fresh mixed green salad
• garlic stuffed mushrooms, Caprese salad skewers, and Italian meatballs
• “Oh So Precious Pink Punch,” “Lullabye Limeade,” and “Baby Bliss Citrus Punch”
…and the best part was the deliciously adorable chocolate bundt cakes that had spun sugar nests on top of each and every one!”
Thanks again to both Suzanne and to photographer Jeanna Hayes for sharing all of this gorgeous – and ultra-creative – party inspiration with us!
P.S. If you haven’t seen Part 1 of this shower – Tabletop & Decor – you can check it out right here!