With Valentine’s Day coming up, it feels like the perfect time of year to feature some pretty red drinks… like these sparkling pomegranate cocktails & mocktails from Judy Reyes’s Berry Sweet Baby Shower.
Both drinks are lovely, yummy, & super easy… just like we like them! (Full recipes below.)
Sparkling Pomegranate Champagne
- 1 oz chilled pomegranate juice
- 4 ounces chilled champagne
Pour the pomegranate juice into a champagne flute and top with champagne. Enjoy!
Sparkling Pom-Apple Mocktail
- 1 ounce chilled pomegranate juice
- 4 ounces Sparkling Apple-Pomegranate Cider* (chilled)
- mint leaf for garnish (optional)
Pour the pomegranate juice into a champagne flute and top with flavored cider. Garnish with a mint leaf.
*If you can’t find Apple-Pom cider, substitute with Apple-Cranberry or Apple-Raspberry instead.