Fun Valentine’s Day Recipes with M&M’s

valentines day ladybug cupcakes

You know those cute bags of  Valentines Day M&M’s that are popping up all over the stores lately? Here are some fun & creative ways to enjoy them (other than straight from the bag!)…

Pictured above: Adorable LadyBug Cupcakes – which also utilize malted milk balls & black licorice “antennas”!

Pictured below: Raspberry Almond Chocolate Crepes – This delicious-looking treat actually features Raspberry Almond M&M’S Premium Chocolate Candies, which look very elegant, but you could easily swap those out for the traditional Almond M&M’S (Valentines version) too.

valentines day recipes using m&m's

Pictured below: X’s and O’s Cookies, Edible Chocolate Cups, and Simply Sweet Cannolis.

valentines day recipes using m&m's

12 responses to “Fun Valentine’s Day Recipes with M&M’s”

1. Sprout says:

Sorry, but I’ve given up M&M’s, for as long as they slam flowers in their advertising –

You don’t see florists calling out chocolate for being “a moment on the lips and forever on the hips” in order to promote flowers!

2. Kelly says:

The ladybug cupcakes are SOOOO CUTE!! Thanks for the link!

3. What a sweet idea. I am going to make some for my students on <3 Day.

4. Gail says:

These are so cute and look easy and quick. Thank you for sharing!

5. vicki says:

sprout: who cares if m&m’s suggests giving chocolate rather than flowers… unless your significant other loves getting roses be more creative than that, give something handmade, maybe something like these cute cupcakes!!!

6. Great!! Thanks for sharing valentine recipes. So glad to have found this site.

7. Toni says:

I’m currently living in Lebanon where they have crepes everywhere! None of them look as good as this one though!

8. Chris says:

I’ll be giving roses AND m&m’s – maybe rose petals on m&m cupcakes to belabor the point? I’m going to Las Vegas in a few days, so I’ll check out their big store.

9. Nicole-Lynn says:

Oh yum! They look so delicious!!

10. Sprout says:

The Society of American Florists got M&M’s to change their tune!

11. ellen says:

Holy cannoli! Everythiing looks so yummy and cute! M&Ms make everything better…u really can’t go wrong :)

12. Tonique says:

Aww the lady bugs are so cute, I wouldnt want to eat them!