The tablescape & party decor was designed to coordinate with Conran’s Chinoiserie tableware (see below), and boasts a lovely palette of soft greens, purples, and periwinkle blues. Would this look be great for an Easter or Mother’s Day brunch?!
I’m especially loving the gorgeous floral arrangements, which feature Delphinium, Lily of the Valley, Blue Bells, and Cornflowers…
• Confit scampi with egg custard sauce vierge
• Seared quail breast with cauliflower foam, white asparagus and Iranian cous cous
• Chocolate fondant with a berry compote
Dinnerware and Tabletop Elements:
• Jasper Conran at Wedgwood ‘Chinoiserie’ green and ‘Chinoiserie’ white plates
• Vera Wang for Wedgwood ‘Chime’ Cutlery
• ‘Aura’ wine glasses, ‘Aura’ round vase, and ‘Eternal’ tumblers from Jasper Conran at • Waterford Crystal
• Waterford Crystal ‘Siren’ champagne flutes
Credits & Resources:
Styling and food by: Katering
Flowers by: Ria Floral (Bondi, Sydney, +61 403 798 598)
Photography by: Matthew Reed Photography
You can also watch a detailed video about this photo shoot/collaboratoin over at the Real Weddings website. Click here to check it out.