Silver & Lilac Wonderland Party Theme

silver winter wonderland party theme

Brand new party theme to share with you today! This is a winter wonderland-inspired theme with a twist… pretty purple & lilac accents compliment the traditional silver and white hues to create a “Silver & Lilac Wonderland“.

In addition to Holiday and New Year’s Eve parties, I love the idea of utilizing this look for a winter bridal shower or engagement party

silver winter wonderland party theme

silver winter wonderland party theme

This new theme features a festive dessert buffet that also takes center stage as eye-catching party decor, as well as 2 different tablescape designs.

silver winter wonderland party theme

I was asked to create this look utilizing primarily HomeGoods finds and more than happily obliged! Being a budget-conscious party shopper, HomeGoods has always been a go-to for me when it comes to parties. I found all of my candy buffet apothecary jars (which get used umpteen times!) at HG for less than half the price of anywhere else, in addition to table linens, charger plates, candle holders, and plenty of other party staples.

silver winter wonderland party theme

A few images of the dessert buffet, party favors, and table designs from this theme are featured above and below, but you can get all the detailed “how-to” info (plus coordinated drink recipes & more) on the Silver & Lilac Wonderland party theme section. Hope you see some ideas that help inspire your own celebrations!

silver winter wonderland party theme

silver winter wonderland party theme

silver winter wonderland party theme

silver winter wonderland party theme

silver winter wonderland party theme

***

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

16 responses to “Silver & Lilac Wonderland Party Theme”

1. Kimberly says:

This is SUCH a pretty color combination! I love all the disco balls and the cool purple candle holders!

2. Susan says:

Gorgeous!!

3. Lori says:

Beautiful colors. Shimmery and spectacular!

4. Elisha Akram says:

Just beautiful love the colors!

5. Oh, this is just gorgeous! So fun for New Year’s!

6. Beautiful! I love these colours! Perfect even after xmas!

7. Vicky says:

Beautiful! I love how the biscotti was fanned out like a snowflake, so clever.

8. love this color palette! I’m doing mostly silver and blue/turqoise this year but could easily fit in some lilac. :-) thanks for the inspiration!

9. poshpartygal says:

one of my favorite color combos. not only works for the holidays, but all year round! thanks for sharing!

10. manvi says:

gorgeous. i love the disco balls and the entire look is so stylish. agreed it would make a FAB NYE decor.

11. Elisa says:

So pretty!! I did silver and cobalt a few years ago, but I’m always partial to purple, so I’d love to try this combination!

12. I love this…purple family is my favorite..l i hv even named my blog after it ;) so i will definitely be trying this lovely lilac -silver combo…thanks for the lovely inspiration

13. Erica says:

The colors work very well together. I love to see other colors being used besides green and red all the time. I agree this would make for a lovely bridal shower or engagement party.

14. Rochelle says:

Gorgeous colors! Love the table setting!

15. wonderful! just love the combination!

16. […] Mostess trovate mille trucchi per eventi curatissimi e originali che si faranno ricordare. Come il Natale a tema argento e lilla o il buffet di dolci invernale candido e […]