Christmas 12.23.09

15 Fabulous Peppermint Desserts

peppermint candy cane dessert recipes

Perk up your holiday dessert table with a candy cane-inspired treat! Need some recipe ideas? Here are 15 fabulously stunning peppermint dessert recipes from ’round the web…

1. Cocoa Tassles with Peppermint Frosting; 2. Swirls-of-Peppermint Cheesecake Bars; 3. Star Mint Meringues; 4. Candy Cane Thumbprints – {all via}.

peppermint candy cane dessert recipes

5. Chocolate Cheesecake Candy Cane Bars {via Food Network}; 6. Chocolate Peppermint Bark Cookies {via Recipe Girl… Do these look AMAZING or what?!}

peppermint candy cane dessert recipes

peppermint candy cane dessert recipes

7. Candy Cane Bark; 8. White Chocolate Candy Cane Drops; 9. Peppermint Cream Bites; 10. Red Velvet Whoopie Pies with Peppermint Filling {all via}

peppermint candy cane dessert recipes

11. Candy Cane Cake; 12. Chocolate Chunk Candy Cane Cheesecake; 13. Chocolate Peppermint Candy Cupcakes; 14. Peppermint Ice Cream Patties; 15. Crushed-Peppermint Cheesecake {all via}

peppermint candy cane dessert recipes

Hope you see something to satisfy your peppermint-candy-sweet-tooth! Which recipe looks best to you?

16 responses to “15 Fabulous Peppermint Desserts”

1. Sherrie says:

All those desserts look amazing!

2. peppermint & chocolate is my favorite flavor combo for the holidays-the cookies from recipe girl look AMAZING!

3. Libby James says:

they all look amazing. I think I need to try number 15

4. Oh my gosh, I’m completely drooling! I made another recipe a couple of days ago using those Candy Cane Kisses- I’m so addicted to them this year. Wonderful collection, and thanks so much for the include. That was my fave cookie this year!

5. Susan says:

OMG! Now the big question is how to decide on which one to try! I think it’s between #5 and #6 for me… but #2 is looking super yummy too!

6. {Ms. P} says:

Yum! & to think, I’ve been using all my leftover candy canes for just peppermit tea & hot cocoa…these are great ideas!

7. Emily F says:

That chocolate cheesecake bar is calling my NAME. THANK you.

8. Lisa says:

OMGoodness! these all look so incredible. I love using peppermint. It’s so fun and pretty. You have tons of good ideas here! I actually made some cute little peppermint smashers here:

Thank you for always providing so many amazing ideas!

9. Jaime @ Creative Entertaining says:

Just when I thought I was FINALLY done baking for the holidays…! I love peppermint desserts, so I just mind find the right inspiration to fire up the oven again. Thanks for sharing, and I’ll pass the word along on my blog:

10. Wish you a Merry Christmas and May this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!

11. preeti says:

delicious! omg omg omg!!!

12. Rochelle says:

Yum! I think I’m going to make #6!

13. Julianne says:

Oh my to choose one? I think the cheese cake looks fabulous, once our new kitchen is in I am going to have to try a few of these, you always post such yummy recepies!

14. Alexis says:

15. Suzanne says:

Just what I was looking for, thanks!

16. That would be the red velvet whoopie pies! YUM!! I just posted something red velvet and peppermint!