13 Nov

Sneak Peek: Berry Sweet Baby Shower

berry sweet baby shower theme girl

I’m just now going through all the images from the Berry Sweet Baby Shower that I styled a couple weeks ago (see inspiration board here) and am planning to do a full recap soon, but I couldn’t resist posting a little sneak peek right now… so here goes!

{The images are courtesy of photographer Jillian Bisinger, who did a wonderful job capturing all the little details!}

berry sweet baby shower theme girl

This “Yummy Lollipop Display” featuring strawberry-flavored swirl pops was one of my favorite elements of the candy buffet (and super easy to put together!).

I also love this shot of mom-to-be Judy Reyes having fun with her guests…

berry sweet baby shower theme girl

More sweet things…

berry sweet baby shower theme girl

One of the 3 styles of table centerpieces…

berry sweet baby shower theme girl

Sparkling pomegranate signature drinks & another table centerpiece design:

berry sweet baby shower theme girl

Raspberry fruit jellies from the cupcake dessert bar, and the “big momma” of the 3 table centerpiece designs, used on the 2 largest rounds:

berry sweet baby shower theme girl

…that’s it for now – much more to come soon! =)

27Comments

Mama Contemporanea SAYS:

Beautiful! I love everything.

November 13, 2009 at 2:45 pm

bella SAYS:

Absolutely Adorable, love it. Thanks for sharing!

November 13, 2009 at 2:49 pm

star SAYS:

i love this! its beautiful! this makes me want to have a baby so i can have a shower like this one! you rock !

November 13, 2009 at 2:51 pm

[email protected] At Home SAYS:

Jenn, you blow me away! You never run out of ideas and details to make things beautiful and unique!

November 13, 2009 at 2:55 pm

Ebony SAYS:

Love love love it! Jenn you are so awesome. I have a question, is that an image (jpg) that is on all the signs, the frame that holds all of the words? Did you print and hand cut it out… I see it used a lot and wondered where I could find that.

November 13, 2009 at 3:01 pm

Amy SAYS:

Love it- can’t go wrong with pink and red!!!

November 13, 2009 at 3:12 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Thanks, everyone!

Ebony – I think you’re referring to the “swirl borders” that are used in the framed print designs and on the hand-cut labels for the candy jars & centerpieces. I bought a set of those borders on istockphoto.com, but you can actually also make the main border shape pretty easily just by putting 4 brackets shaped like this: “{” together. I’m not sure what the official name of the bracket is, but they’re on all standard keyboards and look different in different types of fonts, so you just have to play around with it a little.

Here’s the link to the border set that I purchased at istock: (You’ll need a program like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop to modify it.)

hope that helps!

November 13, 2009 at 3:28 pm

Julianne SAYS:

Oh this is uber cute! You always have such great baby shower ideas!

November 13, 2009 at 3:31 pm

maria SAYS:

I have a friend having a baby in April, so I enjoyed getting inspiration from this post!

November 13, 2009 at 4:04 pm

margarita SAYS:

jenn, you are fabulous, this shower is awesome! my girlfriends and i are hosting a shower for a friend in a couple of months, and this just might be our theme! we would love it if you could share the signs and labels with us. that would help us tremendously, since we are zero crafty! if you cant its ok, we still love you!

November 13, 2009 at 4:43 pm

josephine SAYS:

Beautiful!!! I don’t have any children but I have a few friends who are starting up a family… I will definitely be looking at these for inspirations for their parties!

November 13, 2009 at 5:04 pm

Colleen SAYS:

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! So cute!!

November 13, 2009 at 5:55 pm

down pillow SAYS:

Love the pink & red color combo. Everything looks wonderful, as always :)

November 13, 2009 at 11:09 pm

down pillow SAYS:

Love the pink & red color combo. Everything looks wonderful, as always :)

November 13, 2009 at 11:09 pm

Ebony SAYS:

Thanks Jenn for the information. How did I not know about this site! I’m going to be broke by the end of the weekend!

November 14, 2009 at 12:41 pm

Suzanne SAYS:

i love this theme — so cute!

November 14, 2009 at 9:45 pm

Wendy SAYS:

I love this! I wish you’d done this shower sooner. I just styled a shower this weekend and we struggled with a theme. In the end, the mom-to-be wanted Pink on Pink so there was no real theme. She would have loved this one! I hope to see printables on this baby shower soon! :)

November 16, 2009 at 9:56 am

Shawna -Trio Events SAYS:

Who does the graphics for all your tags on the candy station? love it.

November 16, 2009 at 10:12 am

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Shawna –
Thanks! I actually do them myself. My background is in graphic design :)

Wendy – sorry the dates didn’t work out! But yes… I’ll offer printables for this one soon too :)

November 16, 2009 at 11:11 am

Chelsea SAYS:

Gorgeous photos!

November 16, 2009 at 7:41 pm
Apologies, commenting is now disabled for this post.