Bachelorette 11.4.09

REAL PARTIES: Twilight / Breaking Dawn Bachelorette Party

Twilght bachelorette party ideas

I can’t tell you how many emails I’ve received lately asking about New Moon party ideas!  I’ve been working on the new movie quote designs and they’re coming tonight… it will be late-night though!

In the meantime, I wanted to share this email I recently received from Jackie Culmer about a Twilight/Breaking Dawn themed bachelorette party that she created for a close friend.

There are so many fun, clever details in here – from the invite wording to the mini first aid kits… and it’s always such a cool feeling to see my original Twilight quotes & labels in action at others’ parties! =)

Twilght bachelorette party ideas

Here’s the email from Jackie with more info on the party

“I just wanted to thank you for the Twilight theme inspiration and signs. I used them for a friend’s Bachelorette party. She is obsessed with Twilight (as we all are) so I called it the “Breaking Dawn Bachelorette – Party ’til the sun comes up.”

I got a life size cut out of Edward for pictures and “Twilighted” the room out with your quotes & drink labels, candles, red ribbon, and pictures of the bride to be.

Twilght bachelorette party ideas

Twilght bachelorette party ideas

Twilght bachelorette party ideas

Twilght bachelorette party ideas

Twilght bachelorette party ideas

I gave a way red satin wristlets that included a “note from Edward” (typed in the signature “Be Safe” font) that read “Thank you for coming to help Kat celebrate her last night as a human.”, along with “No Blood, No Foul” mini first aid kits for any clumsiness (one of Bella Swan’s key attributes) and “Vampires get headaches?” Ibuprofen packs for hangovers.

Twilght bachelorette party ideas

The wristlets were only $1 at Target (purchased a while ago), and I paid $0.97 for the mini first aid kits (also at Target). The ibuprofen packs were little tubes that came with 3 tubes per pack (about $4.95 at CVS).

Since it was a bachelorette party, we wanted the bride-to-be to stand out (sans the typical bachelorette gear) so I had all the girls wear black while the bachelorette wore white. I also gave her a white flower clip with feathers – only $5.95 at H&M.

Also, our jello shooters were dark cherry flavored so they looked like “Blood Shots” which also worked nicely for our Halloween party!”

More party shots:

Twilght bachelorette party ideas

Twilght bachelorette party ideas

The Invitation:

Twilght bachelorette party ideas

Note: Check out the ultra-creative wording on the invite – she incorporated the bachelorette party message perfectly into the key quote from the Twilight book jacket! I especially love the modified parts about “thirsting for one last night out” and being “unconditionally and irrevocably happy for them“. So clever!

Looks like such a fun bachelorette party, Jackie! Thanks for sharing! =)

36 responses to “REAL PARTIES: Twilight / Breaking Dawn Bachelorette Party”

1. Sabrina Mix says:

Really loved it, Jenn!

Thanks for sharing!

2. Mariah says:

Awesome, I’m going to do that for my cousin’s bachelorrete party… Hehe, It’s gonna ba a surprise… Oh, I know she will love it :)

3. Cara says:

I’m totally stealing this idea. I will give you credito, though, as I’m not creative enough to come up with something like this on my own.

4. Kayla says:

Where can I make invitations like this one?

5. Wendy says:

Ha! So clever thanks for sharing! <3

6. Julie says:

PLEASE start posting things for a Breaking Dawn Party… I start plan my saga parties 6 months in advance and us twilighters are soooo excited that the first official trailer has been released.

7. Kristie Griffin says:

Do you have any NEW ideas for Breaking Dawn? I used alot of your stuff for the New Moon party. The vampire glasses were a hit. Just need some help. I really want to use Feathers!

8. Kristie says:

Hey, Getting ready for the Big Breaking Dawn Party. Do you have any new ideas or new sayings that I can print off. Used alot of them last time. LOVED it all. The red dipped glasses where a hit. Doing them again but need some new ideas for this one.

9. […] invitations, this fun bachelorette party from Hostess with the Mostess makes great use of the book, while still making it clear that the party has another theme as well. […]

10. Kristen says:

Hi, I LOVE all of your ideas, thanks for the great printables.

SO Breaking Dawn is next week…any chance of printable quotes for that? I really appreciate you sharing these with us. Thanks in advance! :)

11. Tiffani says:

We have some great new items for anyone throwing a breaking dawn party. We have a whole section of our store reserved for twilight.

12. Janice says:

Hi -is there anyway to purchase the designs for the twilight bachelorette- the water bottle wraps, the how long have you been 17 and the drink up design for the drink table? thanks

13. Anna Adey says:

Can someone please tell me where to get the invitations that are on here!!! I’m throwing a bachelorette party for BFF and absolutely love them. Please!

14. Vijay Kumar says:

<p><a href="; target="_blank"><b> Bachelorette party atlanta.
    I’ve learned a lot from your blog here, Keep on going, my friend, I will keep an eye on it,

15. Cool party! You should also include posters. I have found unique ones that can pass as give aways already. Check them out at

16. Awesome! You should have given posters to your guests too! I have found unique and really cool Twilight posters at and they’re quite cheap too!