05 Nov

Free Printables: New Moon {Twilight Saga}

New Moon party ideas - free printables

The New Moon movie premiers in just a couple weeks! So for those of you planning to host a New Moon party, I’ve designed some new, printable quotes from book #2 as a follow up to the earlier Twilight quotes & drink labels.

Since the New Moon movie paraphernalia features a different look & color palette than the book cover (see above), I decided to create these quotes in 2 different styles as well: the “woodsy” theme for the Wolf Pack quotes and the signature red/black/white theme for Bella & the Vampires.

There are FOUR 8×10″ quote designs and TEN 5×7″ quote designs. Scroll down to check out all of the available designs. You’ll find printing tips + links to download high-res PDFs of everything at the bottom of this post. Hope you have fun with them! (P.S. Stay tuned for additional NM party ideas… coming soon!)

Here are the 8×10 Quotes (featuring Bella, Edward, Jacob, and Alice):

And Here are the 5×7 Quotes (featuring Jacob, Bella, Edward, Emily, and Aro):

New Moon party ideas - free printables

Note: The files are in high-resolution PDF format, so they may take a few minutes to download, depending on your connection speed.

8×10 Quotes (4 designs / 9.8M pdf) – Click here to download

5×7 Quotes – Wolf Pack (4 Total / 6.3M pdf) – Click here to download

5×7 Quotes – Bella & Vampires (4 Total / 6.2M pdf) – Click here to download

PRINTING Tips: I strongly recommend printing these designs at a print shop (such as FedEx Kinkos) or an office with a high-quality printer. Due to the amount of ink coverage and large volume of black especially, these designs can be difficult for home printers to handle (and can get expensive going through all the cartridges!). A place like Kinkos should only run you between $1.25 – $2 per page, and I’ve set the 5×7 quotes up as 2 per page to help maximize the space/value.

DOWNLOAD Tips: When files are downloaded to a PC, you might need to “extract” them before they’ll open properly, especially if the file size looks smaller than noted above, which means it is probably compressed. Select the file that won’t open and look for a button at the top of your downloads folder that says “Extract”, then click it.

COPYRIGHT/USAGE: You are free to download and print these movie quote & drink label designs for your personal use only. They may be printed from your home computer or at any commercial print shop such as FedEx Office/Kinkos. (If you ask Kinkos to download these directly from this post, you may need to show them to this permission info.)

Please do not attempt to resell or redistribute these designs. If you’d like blog about these templates, please make sure to link back to this full post at HWTM and not directly to the downloadable files. Thank you!

Mandy SAYS:

I am hosting a New Moon DVD party tomorrow and I love these ideas….but I can’t get the quotes to download. Would anyone who got them be willing to email them to me?

Reply March 18, 2010 at 4:09 pm

Maria SAYS:

This is EXACTLY what I needed in order to make my daughters little get together a success tonight. These printed out beautifully!!!!! Thank you very much for sharing your creative mind. The things we do for our children…. :) God Bless!!!

Reply March 19, 2010 at 9:35 am

Ellouise SAYS:

Many many thanks for the lovely ideas and printables. Take a look at my party on http://ellouise88.blogspot.com/2010/03/little-get-together-at-twilight.html to see how they really made the difference!

Reply March 25, 2010 at 4:36 pm

Hi Rachel –
Unfortunately I can’t give out layered files anymore due to several issues we’ve had lately where other people have been selling these printables as their own on various websites…

If you let me know which quotes are most important to you though, I’ll do my best to create a few more that can be downloaded here.

Reply April 6, 2010 at 8:17 pm

julia SAYS:

Please post the eclipse party ideas soon! we are so close.

Reply April 7, 2010 at 7:17 am

julia whipple SAYS:

Please post the Eclipse Party ideas soon. It’s only 3months away!

Reply April 7, 2010 at 7:18 am

chris SAYS:

i dont like twillight. but the quotes and pics are great IT IS JUST A MOVIE!

Reply April 8, 2010 at 9:30 pm

Megan SAYS:

We have used your ideas and labels for a Twilight part….and we are already planning our Eclipse party….WE NEED YOU!!! Please come up with some ideas for Eclipse and some more printables. We just went to Forks and spent a ton of money on gift bag stuff and now we need you to polish it off!! Thanks!!!

Reply April 25, 2010 at 11:41 am

Melia SAYS:

How can I print the same 5×7 image – 2 per page? I want one for an invitation but dont want to print a bunch of the ones I dont need? Any ideas????

Reply April 26, 2010 at 7:41 am

julie SAYS:

please do the same for eclipse!!!! i am party planning now and need your help… I only hace 64 days left!

Reply April 26, 2010 at 11:03 am

julie SAYS:

I heard that the colour scheme for eclipse is deep purple, back and white… Amazing if your download printables matched those colours to do a purple themed event…

Reply April 26, 2010 at 11:08 am

brooke SAYS:

i cant wait to see eclipse and breaking dawn

Reply April 29, 2010 at 2:20 pm

brooke SAYS:

lol; twilights good

Reply April 29, 2010 at 2:20 pm

julie SAYS:

I hosted a kick ass New Moon party and used these ideas and more. I created an All Things Twilight blog and posted my pictures with games, costumes and fun decorating ideas… check it out…

Reply May 5, 2010 at 8:11 am

Melia –
If you print these at somewhere like Kinkos, they should be able to put them 2-up per page for you. If you’re doing them at home, you should be able to paste or insert 2 of the same quote into a layout program – probably even Microsoft Word – to fit 2 per page. good luck!

Reply May 5, 2010 at 1:15 pm