Free Printables: New Moon {Twilight Saga}

New Moon party ideas - free printables

The New Moon movie premiers in just a couple weeks! So for those of you planning to host a New Moon party, I’ve designed some new, printable quotes from book #2 as a follow up to the earlier Twilight quotes & drink labels.

Since the New Moon movie paraphernalia features a different look & color palette than the book cover (see above), I decided to create these quotes in 2 different styles as well: the “woodsy” theme for the Wolf Pack quotes and the signature red/black/white theme for Bella & the Vampires.

There are FOUR 8×10″ quote designs and TEN 5×7″ quote designs. Scroll down to check out all of the available designs. You’ll find printing tips + links to download high-res PDFs of everything at the bottom of this post. Hope you have fun with them! (P.S. Stay tuned for additional NM party ideas… coming soon!)

Here are the 8×10 Quotes (featuring Bella, Edward, Jacob, and Alice):

And Here are the 5×7 Quotes (featuring Jacob, Bella, Edward, Emily, and Aro):

New Moon party ideas - free printables

Note: The files are in high-resolution PDF format, so they may take a few minutes to download, depending on your connection speed.

8×10 Quotes (4 designs / 9.8M pdf) – Click here to download

5×7 Quotes – Wolf Pack (4 Total / 6.3M pdf) – Click here to download

5×7 Quotes – Bella & Vampires (4 Total / 6.2M pdf) – Click here to download

PRINTING Tips: I strongly recommend printing these designs at a print shop (such as FedEx Kinkos) or an office with a high-quality printer. Due to the amount of ink coverage and large volume of black especially, these designs can be difficult for home printers to handle (and can get expensive going through all the cartridges!). A place like Kinkos should only run you between $1.25 – $2 per page, and I’ve set the 5×7 quotes up as 2 per page to help maximize the space/value.

DOWNLOAD Tips: When files are downloaded to a PC, you might need to “extract” them before they’ll open properly, especially if the file size looks smaller than noted above, which means it is probably compressed. Select the file that won’t open and look for a button at the top of your downloads folder that says “Extract”, then click it.

COPYRIGHT/USAGE: You are free to download and print these movie quote & drink label designs for your personal use only. They may be printed from your home computer or at any commercial print shop such as FedEx Office/Kinkos. (If you ask Kinkos to download these directly from this post, you may need to show them to this permission info.)

Please do not attempt to resell or redistribute these designs. If you’d like blog about these templates, please make sure to link back to this full post at HWTM and not directly to the downloadable files. Thank you!

87 responses to “Free Printables: New Moon {Twilight Saga}”

1. Dontshy says:

Wow Thanks a lot, I am grateful

2. jenn s. says:

Hi Sarah –
    I could probably do that :) I’ll work on converting them to wallpapers next week. keep you posted!

3. Angie says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE these! I can’t wait to host a party for the movie, and these are perfect!

4. Kristen says:

yeah, I too would like them as a wallpaper… the “i have always loved you and will always love you” one especially. thanx!

5. Rachel says:

Perfect! Thank You so much, Jenn!

6. Down Pillow says:

I swear, am I the only one not into this movie or book? Great printables for all the fans, though :)

7. Mesiah says:

You never cease to amaze me! I’m looking forward to throwing my New Moon birthday party… only, my birthday isn’t until June, so I have some time yet. ;)

8. Miss A says:

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
    just in time…

9. Mesiah says:

Love these so much Jenn!

10. jenb says:

These are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing these & your talent with the rest of us fans.

11. tina betennat says:

How did you get permission to use these quotes?

12. jenn s. says:

Tina –
    As long as you’re not selling/making money from it, it’s fine to create “fan art” like this to help promote the movie!

13. star says:

jenn- are you going to have a party for new moon like you had for Twilight? also, it would be awesome if you could make some big posters of the qoutes, like the ones for the momma bird shower! one more thing, is it also allowed to use the movie title art and pictures for fan art? thank you so much Jenn for your time!

14. Ktsaam says:

You are a very generous women and I thank you for kindness…anyone else would have exploited this and charged a fortune for us to print them……THANK YOU Jenn!

15. jenn s. says:

Star –
    I’d really, really like to host a New Moon party, or at least stage some ideas for everyone before the movie comes out, but I’m not 100% sure if I’ll have time yet. It’s on my list and I’m trying… just a lot on the plate right now so I can’t say with 100% certainty.

Regarding the fan art – I think it is okay since I see it everywhere – especially on fan sites and even on some more official sites – and Stephanie Meyer actually hosted a “fan art” contest on facebook last month and asked for submissions! But once again, I don’t have a legal background, so that’s just my personal opinion… usually it’s an issue when you’re trying to benefit financially from someone else’s original artwork or idea (as in the movie concept).

For example, I actually saw the free Twilight signs that I offer here for sale in someone’s Etsy shop and that definitely wasn’t cool! That’s why I had to add all the copyright info on all the posts with free printables.

16. Mary Ann says:

Thank you for your wonderful art work AND your great ideas. I took your free printables to a print shop and they turned out GREAT!!! The printers were in awe of your art work. My party will be great. New Moon here we come.

17. Hanna says:

I think these are amazing, of course, but why not do more! Go ahead and make some for Twilight, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, as well… not just New Moon! But, seriously, I am loving it! Keep up the good work!

18. jenn s. says:

Hi Hanna –
    We actually have Twilight ones too – along with drink labels & favor tags! Here’s the link to that post:

I’m sure I’ll do some for Eclipse and Breaking Dawn before those come out too :)

19. Ashley says:

those are gorgeous! I loved the twilight ones & we used them for a Twilight Themed surprise party! It was awesome! You have the most amazing ideas & everything is so beautiful! You truly rock! Guess that’s why you’re the hostess with the mostess!!! :) thanks again!!!

20. rebeka says:

i love your blog and parties . I need an advice. Can i host a twilight teamed party in July .it’s my birthday then. I’m not from America so maybe there are some mistakes. Bye