Free Printables: New Moon {Twilight Saga}

New Moon party ideas - free printables

The New Moon movie premiers in just a couple weeks! So for those of you planning to host a New Moon party, I’ve designed some new, printable quotes from book #2 as a follow up to the earlier Twilight quotes & drink labels.

Since the New Moon movie paraphernalia features a different look & color palette than the book cover (see above), I decided to create these quotes in 2 different styles as well: the “woodsy” theme for the Wolf Pack quotes and the signature red/black/white theme for Bella & the Vampires.

There are FOUR 8×10″ quote designs and TEN 5×7″ quote designs. Scroll down to check out all of the available designs. You’ll find printing tips + links to download high-res PDFs of everything at the bottom of this post. Hope you have fun with them! (P.S. Stay tuned for additional NM party ideas… coming soon!)

Here are the 8×10 Quotes (featuring Bella, Edward, Jacob, and Alice):

And Here are the 5×7 Quotes (featuring Jacob, Bella, Edward, Emily, and Aro):

DOWNLOAD THE QUOTES HERE:
Note: The files are in high-resolution PDF format, so they may take a few minutes to download, depending on your connection speed.

8×10 Quotes (4 designs / 9.8M pdf) – Click here to download

5×7 Quotes – Wolf Pack (4 Total / 6.3M pdf) – Click here to download

5×7 Quotes – Bella & Vampires (4 Total / 6.2M pdf) – Click here to download

***

PRINTING Tips: I strongly recommend printing these designs at a print shop (such as FedEx Kinkos) or an office with a high-quality printer. Due to the amount of ink coverage and large volume of black especially, these designs can be difficult for home printers to handle (and can get expensive going through all the cartridges!). A place like Kinkos should only run you between $1.25 – $2 per page, and I’ve set the 5×7 quotes up as 2 per page to help maximize the space/value.

***

DOWNLOAD Tips: When files are downloaded to a PC, you might need to “extract” them before they’ll open properly, especially if the file size looks smaller than noted above, which means it is probably compressed. Select the file that won’t open and look for a button at the top of your downloads folder that says “Extract”, then click it.

COPYRIGHT/USAGE: You are free to download and print these movie quote & drink label designs for your personal use only. They may be printed from your home computer or at any commercial print shop such as FedEx Office/Kinkos. (If you ask Kinkos to download these directly from this post, you may need to show them to this permission info.)

Please do not attempt to resell or redistribute these designs. If you’d like blog about these templates, please make sure to link back to this full post at HWTM and not directly to the downloadable files. Thank you!

87 responses to “Free Printables: New Moon {Twilight Saga}”

1. TwiTastic [Anna] says:

I love these quotes! I am a ‘Twi~Hard’ myself, but couldn’t get tickets to the midnight screening. So, I saw it the next day, despite the crowded theaters. I tried printing these on my basic Canon printer and 3 of them printed no prob. I suggest going to Kinko’s if your printer runs out of ink quickly, thankfully mine does not. Thanks again for the designs and I’ll keep on watching!

2. jenn s. says:

Rebeka –
    You can definitely host a Twilight party whenever you want! I have a feeling it will be a popular theme for birthdays throughout the year for quite a while still :)

3. rebeka says:

thank you . I wasn’t sure will it turn out well. I will find a lot of printables and such stuff. I know english quite well so it won’t be a problem. Can i send you pictures ?

4. Ryan says:

Jenn – thanks for all of your ideas and help! My New Moon party turned out fabulous!

Photos here:

Thanks again!

Ryan

5. Hanna says:

thanx thanx thanx thanx thanx…
    why not make some for twilight, eclipse and breaking dawn, too? we will all love that!

6. jenn s. says:

Hi Hanna –
    Here’s a link to the Twilight quotes & drink labels:

Eclipse and Breaking Dawn will come down the road too! promise :)

7. team jakob says:

jacob is so hot in the when he gets his hair cut and he is in the rain it looks li ke someone porred oil on him!OMG look at those abbs!

8. Xmiss nocturneX says:

i was wondering if you were going to make eclipse stuff as well. since it’s in june i just wanted to get a head start. i plan on having a huge party when it’s released and an even bigger party when the dvd comes out. love to see some designs for eclipse

9. jenn s. says:

Xmiss –

Yes, definitely planning to do some new quotes from Eclipse next year :)

10. Denise says:

Hi
    Stupid question: How do you get these printed at a copying place, like kinkos or office max?
    How do you take it to them without printing it off first?
    Thanks

11. jenn s. says:

Hi Denise –

You’ll just need to download the high-resolution digital art files to your computer (links for downloading are at the bottom of the post) – and then burn them to a disc or save them to a portable thumbnail drive. Kinkos can open the files and their computer and print them for you. Good luck! :)

12. Jennifer S says:

Jenn,

I was just wondering if you knew when the Eclipse printables will be ready? I’m planning a huge girls party the weekend the movie comes out and am trying to do as much as I can as ealy as I can. I like planning ahead ;)

BTW, thanks for the previous printables. I’ve used all of them on previous parties and they all went over very well.

Thanks,
    Jennifer S.

13. Amie says:

Thank you so much, I loved all your ideals and were going to have a great party now!

14. tammylynn says:

thank you so much ;) these really came in much use in a time when i could’nt locate the quotes i was looking for!!

15. cristina says:

thank you sooo much for the great ideas and freebies. I’m hosting a new moon dvd release party on march 20th. I can’t wait, its going to be better then expected because of all your fabulous ideas. I’m going to combine things from your oscar party theme (gold, red, and sparkle) with the new moon ideas. Thank you so much. I’ll post pictures after the party!

16. TEam Jacob says:

I LOVE new moon baby

17. kissy says:

this is totaly amazing i am now hosting a party with these themes in mind thx to all who did this :)

18. Rachel says:

Is there any way to get these in a layered file? I would like to change some of the quotes.

Thanks!
    Rachel

19. amanda meagher says:

Thanks so much! I really love the idea and these will look amazing at our party! Have a blast!

20. Mandy says:

I am hosting a New Moon DVD party tomorrow and I love these ideas….but I can’t get the quotes to download. Would anyone who got them be willing to email them to me?

21. Maria says:

This is EXACTLY what I needed in order to make my daughters little get together a success tonight. These printed out beautifully!!!!! Thank you very much for sharing your creative mind. The things we do for our children…. :) God Bless!!!

22. Ellouise says:

Many many thanks for the lovely ideas and printables. Take a look at my party on http://ellouise88.blogspot.com/2010/03/little-get-together-at-twilight.html to see how they really made the difference!

23. Jenn @ HWTM says:

Hi Rachel –
    Unfortunately I can’t give out layered files anymore due to several issues we’ve had lately where other people have been selling these printables as their own on various websites…

If you let me know which quotes are most important to you though, I’ll do my best to create a few more that can be downloaded here.

Cheers,
    Jenn

24. julia says:

Please post the eclipse party ideas soon! we are so close.

25. julia whipple says:

Please post the Eclipse Party ideas soon. It’s only 3months away!

26. chris says:

i dont like twillight. but the quotes and pics are great IT IS JUST A MOVIE!

27. Megan says:

We have used your ideas and labels for a Twilight part….and we are already planning our Eclipse party….WE NEED YOU!!! Please come up with some ideas for Eclipse and some more printables. We just went to Forks and spent a ton of money on gift bag stuff and now we need you to polish it off!! Thanks!!!

28. Melia says:

How can I print the same 5×7 image – 2 per page? I want one for an invitation but dont want to print a bunch of the ones I dont need? Any ideas????

29. julie says:

please do the same for eclipse!!!! i am party planning now and need your help… I only hace 64 days left!

30. julie says:

I heard that the colour scheme for eclipse is deep purple, back and white… Amazing if your download printables matched those colours to do a purple themed event…

31. brooke says:

i cant wait to see eclipse and breaking dawn

32. brooke says:

lol; twilights good

33. julie says:

I hosted a kick ass New Moon party and used these ideas and more. I created an All Things Twilight blog and posted my pictures with games, costumes and fun decorating ideas… check it out…

34. Jenn @ HWTM says:

Melia –
    If you print these at somewhere like Kinkos, they should be able to put them 2-up per page for you. If you’re doing them at home, you should be able to paste or insert 2 of the same quote into a layout program – probably even Microsoft Word – to fit 2 per page. good luck!

35. Rhonda says:

Hi Jen –
    Is there any updates on when the eclipse ideas etc will be coming? Looking forward to seeing what you’ve come up with. Love what you do with every party.

36. Jenn @ HWTM says:

Rhonda –
    I’m working on them this week – they should be available for download by Friday :)

37. julia whipple says:

Can’t wait for the new Eclipse ideas etc! any status

38. Your labels are incredible! Very tasteful and creative. Looking forward to your Twilight Eclipse labels!

39. teamjacobftw says: