11 Nov

Free Printables: Momma Bird Baby Shower

momma bird baby shower signs

After receiving many inquiries about the framed signs & posters from Alison Sweeney’s Momma Bird Baby Shower theme, I’ve decided to make things easy and offer them here in {free} downloadable format. And for those of you celebrating boys on the way, there are now blue & yellow versions of everything as well!

Below is a preview of each design that’s included, and you’ll find links to download .zip files of each set at the bottom of this post.

For more ideas on this theme, check out the sneak peek, the themed diaper cake, and the party photo album on Facebook.

8×10 Signs:

momma bird baby shower signs

momma bird baby shower signs

5×5 and 5×7 Signs:

momma bird baby shower signs

momma bird baby shower signs

20×24 Posters: (Recommend mounting to foam core or framing to display.)

momma bird baby shower signs

momma bird baby shower signs

{Please read the tips & copyright info below as well}

Baby Shower Signs: PINK & YellowClick here to download

Baby Shower Signs: BLUE & YellowClick here to download

PRINTING Tips:Due to the heavy ink coverage, I definitely recommend printing these designs at a print shop (such as FedEx Kinkos) or an office with a high-quality laser printer. A place like Kinkos should only run you between $1.25 – $2 per 8.5 x 11 page, and the 5×5 and 5×7 quotes are set up as 2 per page to help maximize the space/value.

DOWNLOAD Tips:When files are downloaded to a PC, you might need to “extract” them before they’ll open properly as they may still be compressed. If this happens, select the file that won’t open and look for a button at the top of your downloads folder that says “Extract”, then click it.

COPYRIGHT/USAGE:You are free to download and print these designs for your personal use only. They may be printed from your home computer or at any commercial print shop such as FedEx Office/Kinkos. (If you ask Kinkos to download these directly from the post, you may need to show them to this permission info.)

Please do not attempt to resell or redistribute these designs. If you’d like blog about these templates, we’d love that, but please make sure to link back to this full post at HWTM and not directly to the downloadable files. Thank you!

Julie SAYS:

Sorry, but I guess it is just one of them that won’t open (the first one in the list of files), but I can get the rest.

Thanks again! They’re darling!

Reply November 17, 2009 at 2:36 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Julie –
I can email you the one that won’t open. Do you need the pink or blue version? (or both)

jenn :)

Reply November 17, 2009 at 4:46 pm

Erica SAYS:

Hello Jenn! These are great! Can you please email them to me? I had trouble downloading them.

Reply December 2, 2009 at 1:25 am

Erica SAYS:

Oh amd I need the girl version!

Reply December 2, 2009 at 1:30 am

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Erica –
Just emailed them to you. The email was pretty large with all the attachments, so please let me know if you don’t receive it and I can send them individually.

Jenn :)

Reply December 2, 2009 at 8:08 pm

Lesly SAYS:

Hi Jenn,
I just came across this site and I feel really blessed because of all the wonderful ideas you post. I am in the process of planning my sister’s baby shower and I would love to use your baby shower design printables but I am having trounble opening two of your designs. I would really appreciate it, if you could email me the girl design, the first two designs, the Congrats Momma 8×10 and the Mom 5×5 . Thank You.

Reply December 16, 2009 at 11:06 pm

Lesly SAYS:

If possible theGirl Design: Congrats Momma 22×24 poster design too. I would really, really appreciate it.

Reply December 17, 2009 at 12:35 am

Isha SAYS:

Hi Jenn~

Wonderful website you have. I’d love to use your downloads for baby boys however, I was unable to open files. If possible please email them to me. I”d love to use these for an upcoming shower.

Reply January 7, 2010 at 5:14 pm

Bernadette SAYS:

I love this theme & am planning to use it for a shower in March. I was wondering what invitations were used for this theme. Are they included in the printable downloads? Thanks for sharing!

Reply January 11, 2010 at 9:57 am

Ivette SAYS:

Hey Jenn, Love your work. I was unable to open all of the baby boy files. Is it possible for you to email them to me please. I”d love to use these for my upcoming shower. Can you send the file that I can make changes. I would love to make a sign that says my name and husbands name.

Reply January 11, 2010 at 10:33 am

Nicole SAYS:

I was reading the above and saw that it is suggested that the signs be printed at Kinkos. How do I go about doing that? Do I save the file to a disk and bring it with me?

Reply January 11, 2010 at 12:08 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Nicole –
Yes – you can save the files to a disk or thumbnail (flash) drive and bring them with you, or just direct the people at Kinkos to this page and they can download them directly on location.

(You will need to point out the “Copyright/Usage” message at the bottom of the post to them though – so that they know it’s legal for them to download the images.)

Ivette –
I got your email and will send you the files within the next day or 2 :)

Reply January 11, 2010 at 5:19 pm