Free Printables: Momma Bird Baby Shower

momma bird baby shower signs

After receiving many inquiries about the framed signs & posters from Alison Sweeney’s Momma Bird Baby Shower theme, I’ve decided to make things easy and offer them here in {free} downloadable format. And for those of you celebrating boys on the way, there are now blue & yellow versions of everything as well!

Below is a preview of each design that’s included, and you’ll find links to download .zip files of each set at the bottom of this post.

For more ideas on this theme, check out the sneak peek, the themed diaper cake, and the party photo album on Facebook.

***

8×10 Signs:

momma bird baby shower signs

momma bird baby shower signs

***

5×5 and 5×7 Signs:

momma bird baby shower signs

momma bird baby shower signs

***

20×24 Posters: (Recommend mounting to foam core or framing to display.)

momma bird baby shower signs

momma bird baby shower signs

***

DOWNLOAD THE .ZIP FILES HERE:
{Please read the tips & copyright info below as well}

Baby Shower Signs: PINK & YellowClick here to download

Baby Shower Signs: BLUE & YellowClick here to download

***

PRINTING Tips:Due to the heavy ink coverage, I definitely recommend printing these designs at a print shop (such as FedEx Kinkos) or an office with a high-quality laser printer. A place like Kinkos should only run you between $1.25 – $2 per 8.5 x 11 page, and the 5×5 and 5×7 quotes are set up as 2 per page to help maximize the space/value.

***

DOWNLOAD Tips:When files are downloaded to a PC, you might need to “extract” them before they’ll open properly as they may still be compressed. If this happens, select the file that won’t open and look for a button at the top of your downloads folder that says “Extract”, then click it.

COPYRIGHT/USAGE:You are free to download and print these designs for your personal use only. They may be printed from your home computer or at any commercial print shop such as FedEx Office/Kinkos. (If you ask Kinkos to download these directly from the post, you may need to show them to this permission info.)

Please do not attempt to resell or redistribute these designs. If you’d like blog about these templates, we’d love that, but please make sure to link back to this full post at HWTM and not directly to the downloadable files. Thank you!

46 responses to “Free Printables: Momma Bird Baby Shower”

1. Lauren says:

Such cute designs! Thanks for making the boy versions too. I actually think the blue ones could even work for a gender-neutral shower if you added some pink & orange flowers/details elsewhere in the party.

2. star says:

jenn, adobe reader will not open the files, says the files are invalid or incomplete. do you mind emailing the files to me please? i need both the girl and boy ones! thx so much!!!!

3. star says:

jenn, i got them to work! Yay!!!!

4. Jenifer says:

I think I love you. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

5. Erin says:

Do you have anything for a “Teddy Bear” themed shower? For a baby boy? Pretty please!

6. Megan G says:

it said the files are invalid or corrupt. i have downloaded from here before with no problems, any suggestions?

7. jenn s. says:

Hi Megan – Did you try unzipping/unstuffing them? I put everything in one folder this time, since there were lots of individual pdfs.

If that doesn’t work – just let me know if you want the boy or girl versions and I’ll email them to you!

8. jenn s. says:

Erin –
    I don’t currently have a Teddy Bear themed shower but I’ll add it to the brainstorm list. When is your party?

9. Rachel says:

Yay! These are fantastic, thanks so much! I love that you included surprise babies as well! I’ll be linking to this post.

10. Ying says:

Thank you! Love your blog!

11. Sharon - Cupcakes and Cutlery says:

Thanks for sharing!!! What a fun party.
    S-

12. Julianne says:

Thank you so much! I can’t wait to have a baby shower to use these for!

13. Annie says:

these are so adorable!

14. Julie says:

Hi Jen

Sounds like I’m having the same troubles as others – I can’t download the signs via Adobe. Can you somehow send me a version I can access?

Thanks!

15. Julie says:

Sorry, but I guess it is just one of them that won’t open (the first one in the list of files), but I can get the rest.

Thanks again! They’re darling!

16. jenn s. says:

Hi Julie –
    I can email you the one that won’t open. Do you need the pink or blue version? (or both)

thanks,
    jenn :)

17. Erica says:

Hello Jenn! These are great! Can you please email them to me? I had trouble downloading them.

18. Erica says:

Oh amd I need the girl version!

19. jenn s. says:

Hi Erica –
    Just emailed them to you. The email was pretty large with all the attachments, so please let me know if you don’t receive it and I can send them individually.

Jenn :)

20. Lesly says:

Hi Jenn,
    I just came across this site and I feel really blessed because of all the wonderful ideas you post. I am in the process of planning my sister’s baby shower and I would love to use your baby shower design printables but I am having trounble opening two of your designs. I would really appreciate it, if you could email me the girl design, the first two designs, the Congrats Momma 8×10 and the Mom 5×5 . Thank You.

21. Lesly says:

If possible theGirl Design: Congrats Momma 22×24 poster design too. I would really, really appreciate it.
    Lesly.

22. Isha says:

Hi Jenn~

Wonderful website you have. I’d love to use your downloads for baby boys however, I was unable to open files. If possible please email them to me. I”d love to use these for an upcoming shower.

23. Bernadette says:

I love this theme & am planning to use it for a shower in March. I was wondering what invitations were used for this theme. Are they included in the printable downloads? Thanks for sharing!

24. Ivette says:

Hey Jenn, Love your work. I was unable to open all of the baby boy files. Is it possible for you to email them to me please. I”d love to use these for my upcoming shower. Can you send the file that I can make changes. I would love to make a sign that says my name and husbands name.

25. Nicole says:

I was reading the above and saw that it is suggested that the signs be printed at Kinkos. How do I go about doing that? Do I save the file to a disk and bring it with me?

26. jenn s. says:

Nicole –
    Yes – you can save the files to a disk or thumbnail (flash) drive and bring them with you, or just direct the people at Kinkos to this page and they can download them directly on location.

(You will need to point out the “Copyright/Usage” message at the bottom of the post to them though – so that they know it’s legal for them to download the images.)

Ivette –
    I got your email and will send you the files within the next day or 2 :)

27. I love these colors together. They are so bright and vibrant. They would do well for a baby shower in the spring. I come to this site often and I always find great stuff. Thanks for sharing.

28. daniela B says:

Hi!!

I have been trying to download the girls files in all sizes without success, keeps saying incomplete :( My baby shower is in 2 weeks, would you mind emailing me all the files if possible

Thanks
    D

29. Arlynda says:

Wow this is perfect the colors i’m looking for, oh how I wish youhad them as invitations the website you recommended for the invites just wouldn’t work.

30. Spiced says:

Jenn,

These are absolutely awesome!!!! I can’t get it to open in Adobe Reader with an error message. Would you mind emailing the pink ones to me? I so appreciate you sharing your work … it is so DELICIOUS!!!!!

31. […] to work with which I expanded to include Papa Bird.  The theme is from event planner Jennifer at Hostess With The Mostess.  April 11, 2010  pinkyb […]

32. MICHELLE says:

HELLO…I AM TRYING TO OPEN BOTH FILES AND I AM UNABLE TO …CAN U PLEASE EMAIL THEM TO ME? THANKS!!!

33. Jen says:

Not sure how I missed this…love it!!

Jen

34. […] scoured the internet for inspiration and discovered HWTM’s Momma Bird free printables.  Free is fabulous.  And to really make it shine, I came across the perfect centerpiece: an HWTM […]

35. Vicki says:

so cute, i want to give a shower now. thanks for all of the tips too.