Thanksgiving 11.23.09

Eye Candy: Thanksgiving Dessert Buffet

Thanksgiving Dessert Buffet Amy Atlas

Amy Atlas is back with another sweet visual feast! Check out her latest work… a bountiful Thanksgiving Dessert Buffet that’s overflowing with harvest-appropriate treats like mini Mayflower boats with candy pumpkins, sweet potato marshmallow pie, adorable acorn cookies, Indian corn cookie-pops (so clever!),  pilgrim hat cupcakes, and hot apple cider with cinnamon sticks.

These colorful little turkeys are seriously way too cute…

Thanksgiving Dessert Buffet Amy Atlas

And how gorgeous are these maple leaf candy pops?!  This is a lovely idea for a fall wedding favor too…

Thanksgiving Dessert Buffet Amy Atlas

LOTS more eye candy & detail shots below!

Thanksgiving Dessert Buffet Amy Atlas

Here’s a view of the full table… which looks super teensy at this size, so I included a larger version that will open in a new window if you click on it:

Table Design: Amy Atlas Events & Amy Atlas Blog
Photography: Allan Zepeda for Mel Barlow Photography

22 responses to “Eye Candy: Thanksgiving Dessert Buffet”

1. Robin says:

pilgram hat cupcakes are too cute!!

2. Bella says:

I love this, especially all the rich colors. I am especially loving the scarecrow cookies.

3. maria says:

this is all so cute!!!!!!!!

4. Lisa says:

I KNEW that I could find incredible Thanksgiving ideas here…and I did! Wow…just wow! Every element is perfect.

5. Amanda says:

I am always amazed!

6. Jess says:

WOW! That is one of the best I have ever seen. So much detail!

7. Karli says:

I love it! I love all your stuff and come here often for inspiration. I used a LOT of your ideas for a New Moon party I threw the other night. Everyone loved it!

8. As a food/wedding photographer I know the power of nice looking food…lol and these pics make me want to eat my computer monitor

9. Monica says:

You have some really nifty ideas. I love the candy/dessert buffet concept. As an event planner, I have actually coordinated quite a few of these. Not sure where you buy your “ingredients”, but I have found this site to be helpful: They have great themed candies and you can even sort by color.

10. As you mentioned, I think many of these sweet treats could work as fall inspired wedding favors. Who wouldn’t love a turkey cookie in a clear box labeled with your guest’s name that double as an escort card!

11. Mrs. R says:

This is FANTASTIC!!! I love all the details…

12. These are fabulous.. while you are eating dessert, why not play a great family game. There are some fun, free ones like Turkey Trivia, Turkey Tunes and even Turkey Hold’Em at
    You can print and play and all FREE and Fun

13. Susan says:

Oh my. I wish I had the time to make all of these. They are fabulous! Such a nice display!

14. jade says:

so cute, everything looks so amazing…i love that!

15. SO cute!! is there any way we can get the recipe for the sweet potato marshmallow pie?

everything looks amazing!

16. Julianne says:

The pears look divine, and I love the little turkeys, too cute!

17. Amanda says:

Those all are way too much! I don’t know if I have that kind of skill level tho! But I would love to make them. So impressive!

18. Great ideas! I can’t wait to use these this Thanksgiving!

19. Lovely display! I can’t wait to use these ideas for my own Thanksgiving table this year!