28 Oct

Sneak Peek: New Thanksgiving Themes

Sneak Peek: New Thanksgiving Themes

Here’s a little sneak peek at some of the new HWTM Thanksgiving Themes that we shot on Monday…

Sneak Peek: New Thanksgiving Themes

Full details & lots of pics will be included with each new theme. I’m hoping to have all of them uploaded to the Party Themes section by the end of next week!

Sneak Peek: New Thanksgiving Themes

Sneak Peek: New Thanksgiving Themes

If you’re on the lookout for new Thanksgiving ideas, hope you’ll find something that inspires you here!

Sneak Peek: New Thanksgiving ThemesP.S. Can you believe it’s this time of year already?!

13Comments

Mindy Lockard SAYS:

Ohhh, I can’t wait! Keep the ideas coming.

Reply October 28, 2009 at 11:19 am

Suburban Princess SAYS:

Gorgeous! I love all of your great posts!

Reply October 28, 2009 at 12:24 pm

Jenn SAYS:

LOVE it! I can’t wait to see more! I’m having a fall cocktail party (one of my first big parties) in a couple weeks…I’m loving all the ideas for decor! Please keep the ideas coming!

Reply October 28, 2009 at 3:33 pm

Down Pillow SAYS:

Some beautiful decoration ideas :) I’m not at all a huge fan of calla lillies, but I LOVE the arrangement with the yellow ones.

Reply October 28, 2009 at 10:44 pm

Neelam SAYS:

Beautiful! I can use these ideas this weekend.

Reply October 29, 2009 at 6:26 am

Lindsan SAYS:

Ah, I have that candle holder for five pillar candles and the space for pebbles (or something else). I love it!

Reply October 29, 2009 at 12:10 pm

Bella H. SAYS:

Gorgeous as usual. I love it!

Reply October 29, 2009 at 12:16 pm

Rochelle SAYS:

I like how you use turquoise accents! The color just pops! What is that by the way on the brown napkin? My color theme in my house is turquoise, dark brown, silver, and white. I didn’t think it would look good with the typical fall colors but it works! Thanks!

Reply October 30, 2009 at 3:59 pm

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Rochelle –

Those are scrapbooking embellishments and paper (for the “napkin ring”) from the Autumn Splendor collection by Making Memories. The entire collection is available at Michaels stores. More details coming next week :)

Reply October 31, 2009 at 7:46 am

Elizabeth SAYS:

Your decorations inspire me not only to beautify my surroundings, but to beautify my soul. To remember to be thankful for the little things, grateful to live in the USA, and to appreciate the beauty of each day.

Reply November 2, 2009 at 10:50 am

Michelle SAYS:

Gorgeous ideas! I just purchased that three-tier pastry holder from Target and I can’t wait to use it as a centerpiece for one of my Thanksgiving tables! The little cards tied to the napkins that say “Autumn”…is that what those are? Do they serve as placecards as well?

Also, and I realized I’m outing myself as a novice here (I’m ok with that!), but where do you purchase floral tubes?

Reply November 9, 2009 at 11:20 am

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Michelle –
The little wooden cards are actually scrapbooking embellishments from the “Autumn Splendor” collection by Making Memories. This line is available at Michaels stores nationwide (that’s where I purchased them too) – and they work well for place cards, vase embellishments, hostess gift tags, etc.. Here’s a little more info:

Reply November 11, 2009 at 9:27 am

jenn s. SAYS:

Also – regarding the floral tubes, you can get them an most floral supply stores or online. It seems like they should carry them at places like Michaels too, but I’ve never purchased them there myself since I’m at the local floral supply a lot, so I can’t say that with certainty.

Here are a couple places to get them online:

Good luck! :)