Cocktails 10.2.09

Pink Your Drink {Cocktail Recipes}

pink cocktail recipes

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so you’ll most likely be seeing a lot of PINK over the next few weeks! Whether you’re planning a Pink Party of your own or simply raising a glass to someone special, here are a few cocktail recipes that will have you toasting in the signature color

CHAMBORD PINK-TINI {pictured at top}

1 oz Chambord
1.5 oz honey vodka
.5 oz lime juice
3-4 raspberries

Shake ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled martini glass or crushed ice-filled rocks glass. Top with more crushed ice. Garnish with raspberries.

pink cocktail recipes

Pictured above {clockwise from top left}:

2 oz rum
.5 oz Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
6-8 fresh mint leaves
2 lime wedges
1/2 tsp sugar
club soda

Add sugar, mint leaves, lime wedges and a splash of club soda to a tall glass. Muddle until sugar is dissolved. Add ice to glass. Add rum and Chambord. Stir to mix. Top with a splash of soda.

2 oz good-quality gin
½ oz guava nectar
½ oz fresh orange juice
orange twist (for garnish)

Shake the liquid ingredients vigorously with ice. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Run the orange peel around the rim, twist it over the drink, and drop.

Pink Russian

1 1/2 oz Gin
1 tsp Grenadine
1 tsp Light Cream
1 whole Egg White

Shake well with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.

1 oz Tequila Rose
1 oz Kahlua
1/2 oz Vodka
1 oz Milk Or Cream (to taste)

Pour liquor in a short cocktail glass filled with ice.

Add milk or cream.

For more Pink Party ideas – including ideas for decorating your cocktail glasses – check out our Think Pink series!

21 responses to “Pink Your Drink {Cocktail Recipes}”

1. I have put together many breast cancer fundraising events and we always have the Pink Martini as our specialty drink and it sells like hot cakes.

Our recipe is super simple. NutriSoda and Shakers Vodka were our sponsors so we mixed several pink NutriSodas with Vodka and it made a very lovely pink drink!

2. Mrs. R says:

Yum. I need a drink ;)

3. Jess says:

Looks refreshing, and yet also makes a great statement! Pour me one :-)

4. ecath says:

oooooh… so refreshing! :D

5. Those are gorgeous! Appetizing display for a get-together!

6. Down Pillow says:

Mmmm, they all sound yummy – thanks for the recipes :)

7. Deni says:

I love the pink drinks and will most likely be using at least one of these receipes for our “think pink themed” wedding next year.

I made the pink russian last night and my mom said it can be called the blushing bride b/c after drinking half she was flushed. It is absolutely delicious (and deceptively strong)!!!!

8. tyna says:

They all look good to me! First pour will have to be the CHAMBORD PINK-TINI – I love Chambord. I like to add a splash to champagne for a bit of color and taste.

9. daisy says:

Ladies, Any ideas on pink appetizers besides crab dip and shrimp? Game ideas? Girls night in for Breast Awareness Pink Party.

10. jenn s. says:

Hi Daisy –
    You could try some “Pink Deviled Eggs” as an appetizer! More info here:

11. Neelam says:

Yum. Looks refrshing.. thanks for the recipes.

12. daisy says:

My Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Party was a success. For drinks I made a punch and purchased blushed color wines. For decorations I purchased .99 cent impatience and cover the plastic pots with solid pink and polk a dot tissue paper. Cut the paper on the top to make it look like ribbons and it looked super. I also purchased 4 huge tissue paper flowers for $2 that looked amazing. I will post a pic soon. Thanks ladies for all your ideas. Purchased everything at Walmart and dollar stores.

13. daisy says:

P.S. Used pink pipe cleaner idea to decorated the botton of wine glasses. Used flowers in my yard inside cylinder vases as centerpieces. No one had a clue they were from my garden. They looked beautiful and were free. I purchased pink glow lights for $1 per pack at Wal-mart and made a pink bracelet and a necklace per guest. It was cool how they shined in the night. We played Who am I? and it was great fun.

14. […] pretty Pink Lady Martini is from Hostess with the Mostess and they have more pink drinks for you to […]

15. Thanks for the recipes! I run a wedding venue in Birmingham and we are often asked to serve a signature drink. These will be added to our collection!

16. […] Not in love with the above?  Have a Chambord Pink-Tini, Rasberry Mojito, Pink Martini, Pink Lady Martini or a Pink Russian instead.  Find the pretty pink cocktail recipes at Hostess With The Mostess here. […]

17. carolyn says:

im trying to organize a pinktober cocktail party for friends and family do you have any pink mocktail recipes?there will be kids there

18. Yolonda says:

My gf is having a book signing in December. She like to hav
    A pink signature drink to launch her book. I need ideas,any suggestions
    Other than those mentioned

19. […] But also a healthy but easy spread like veggie trays and clever appetizers. Obviously lots of pink drinks. And possibly, breast-honoring baked goods. Seriously, […]

20. […] Check out these fantastic recipes for pink cocktails and treat your guests to a stylish toast. ( […]