Free Printables: Enchanted Fairy Birthday

enchanted fairy birthday party

I’ve been receiving a lot of requests for downloadable versions of the posters from this Enchanted Fairy Birthday Party theme I did a while back, so…. here they are!

I made a more “general” version of the “Happy Birthday” poster without the name, non-birthday version for anytime fairy parties, and versions of the “number” birthday poster in ages 1-9.

enchanted fairy birthday party

The individual designs can be downloaded below, and each .zip file includes both a 20×24″ and an 8×10″ sized jpeg (high-res).

For the large posters (which will most likely need to be printed at a local print/copy shop) I’d recommend either mounting them on foam core or displaying them in a poster frame (all pictured below).

enchanted fairy birthday party

enchanted fairy birthday party

enchanted fairy birthday party

Enchanted Fairy Birthday – Number Posters (Ages 1-9)

• Age 1Download now
• Age 2Download now
• Age 3Download now
• Age 4 Download now
• Age 5 Download now
• Age 6 Download now
• Age 7 Download now
• Age 8 Download now
• Age 9 Download now

P.S. If you’re looking for a printer, here’s the company that I always use to print my posters for parties. They’re located in San Diego, but will ship anyhere in the US: http://www.emaginedigital.com

P.S.S. If you’re interested in an invite to match these posters, the girls at PrintYourParty on Etsy recreated the digital invitation that I designed for this party in a high-res printable format. Click here to contact them about it!

*IMPORTANT NOTE: You are free to download and print these designs for your personal use only. Please do not attempt to resell or redistribute them. If you’d like blog about these templates, please make sure to link to the full post at HWTM and not directly to the downloadable files. Thank you!

35 responses to “Free Printables: Enchanted Fairy Birthday”

1. shelly b says:

These are awesome! I loved that party! Thank you so much!

2. Jennifer says:

I love these. I wish they would have been around when I planned my daughter’s Garden Fairy party this summer. My print outs weren’t nearly as beautiful as yours, but she loved them anyhow. Thank you for the inspirations!

3. poshpartygal says:

so fun! I love the bright color combo.

4. Giselle C says:

Super Cute! Thanks for the prints :)

5. Kimmay says:

these are great! My sister-in-law loves fairies and is due any day now. she’ll love it!

6. Down Pillow says:

Really cute :) I love the bold, bright colors.

7. stephanie says:

Thank you so much!!! I really love the design and couldn’t find anything like it anywhere. My daughter’s 1st birthday is going to be wonderful .. thanks to your great ideas and designs.

Thank you again!

Stephanie

8. Neelam says:

Really cute! Thanks the designs!

9. Anabel says:

Thanks so much for sharing your work!

10. Karina says:

WOW! What Creativity you got going!! Love this!
    I have been looking for invitations for my precious baby and I think these may do it…simple with a touch of class and creativity! Thanks!!

11. Emma says:

Hi .
    I loved your whole birthday party. Everything looked so beautiful. I saw al your picture on facebook to. The birthday fairy is just too cute. My daughter will be one in may and I am havng a fairy theme birthday for her. Her name is Emma. Would it be possible atall for you to send me the jpeg file with her name on it? Like Happy birtday Emma? We would so appreciate it. Thank you.

12. jenn s. says:

Hi Emma –
    Due to the volume of similar requests I receive I’m not able to personalize designs for readers… just not enough hours in the day! But hopefully the general “Happy Birthday” sign above will work for your party…that’s why I made that version available :) Hope you can understand!

good luck with the party! :)

13. Tiff says:

Is there any way you could PLEAS add the birthday number 6.. I just love these and want to use these for my daughter’s birthday. Thanks!!

14. Tiff says:

Sorry… one more thought, can you have the big fairy sign without the “Happy Birthday” on it for a non-birthday party??
    Thanks

15. Rachel says:

LOVE these!! Any chance you have the poster/print available in the number 6???

16. jenn s. says:

Rachel & Tiff –
    I will try my best to get the non-birthday and #6″ posters uploaded this week… BUT, I’m about to have a baby at any minute and have a million things going on, so I can’t give you a firm date yet! Keep you posted :)

17. Tiff says:

Oh THANK YOU!!
    Good luck with your baby, I hope everything goes well for you.

18. Rachel says:

No problem! I just had another baby myself not too long ago so no worries – I’m sure things will be crazy for awhile! Thanks a bunch!!

19. Emma says:

Hi Jenn,
    Congrats! and good luck with the baby. I had a baby myself about 10 months ago.
    Just a quick question for you. I am getting the invitation from etsy with this fairy image and wnted to get some cake topper and party hat made with this fairy design. But would need your permission for the copy right reasons. Would it be ok with you to do that? Thank you.

20. jenn s. says:

Rachel & Tiff –
    The new versions of posters are now available! Ages 1-9 of the number poster and a “non-birthday” fairy poster.

Jenn :)

21. Tiff says:

Thank You Jenn!! They are so awesome – thanks for your kindness and sharing of your many great ideas and talents!! So glad I found this blog.

22. brad says:

i just love the pictures. thank you for sharing it with everyone.

23. jeni says:

I was wondering if you could replace the files to be d-loaded? I am doing a party with this theme and would really love and appreciate being able to download them…Your links provide error signs right now. :(

• jenn s. says:

Hi Jeni –
      Something strange is going on with the downloadable files in some of my old posts right now. Just sent a message to our programmer and I’ll try to get this fixed as soon as possible. Thanks for the heads up!
      Jenn

24. jasmin johnson says:

Hi im so impressed with your details.My daughter will have a woodland fairy party and i have been looking for designs on the internet but it always says that I have to pay for the download.This is such a very kind sharing of your work.Thanks a lot!

25. Beautiful Design! I came across the coordinating products on Etsy & followed the link to print the posters. Unfortunately the files won't print & I'm wondering if there is any chance the error can be corrected. I realize this is a much older file & I'm not sure if you support these anymore. I do adore these & I'm sure my guests would also! Fantastic website! Thanks!

26. pretty theme! from the moment tht I've seen ths design I told tht husband tht these will be the theme and design for my baby's 1st bday fairy party, unfortunately I can't print it anymore.Renee Mathe Unsworth can u pls send me the the stuff tht u downloaded few yrs ago, if it is ok with u.i want ths designs so badly for my baby girl 1st bday.thank u.

27. thank u heaps and heaps Renee Mathe Unsworth jst got your email with the full sizes images..thanks.

28. Suzette says:

I am unable to print? I downloaded, but it wouldn’t allow me to print it. What am I doing wrong> Thanks so much! They are beautiful!
    Suzette

29. Jennifer Gronneberg says:

Love this idea for my daughter's 4th birthday!! I could not get them to print?? Any helpful ideas?
    Thanks, Jen

30. Abigale says:

These are adorable. Is someone able to email me the full size images

31. I used these to make several signs, as well as favor tags for my daughter's 4th birthday this weekend. Thank you so much!